- Okay, see you later!
- (Sarcastic tone) Gee, thanks. You're a smooth one.
- My school uniform? Lucky for you you're in a school with uniforms then, huh?
- Knock yourself out.
- That is so not going to impress me.
- What? You think you're a ninja or something?
- I thought you were trying to be tough.
- Ugh, why can't you boys behave like normal human beings?
- What a bunch of idiots!
- Ugh, I can't wait 'til I go to college.
- Yes miss!
- What is it?
- Why do you keep worrying about being fat? You look good!
- Hey, show me your other pictures!
- We're being watched!
- Mandy, what happened?! You're a mess!
- Me neither, that's like so weird!
- Maybe it's becau--Maybe it's because you're such a witch.
- What's going on?!
ALLYAA (Unknown what this is for)
- (Giggles) Of course I'd like to hang out, Jimmy.
- (Giggles) I can't believe you asked me! Of course!
- Oh Jimmy, I don't know! (Giggles) Okay!
About to Leave
- I have to go home now, Jimmy.
- I'm late, Jimmy. I have to go.
Asking for Help
- Jimmy! Help me!
- Jimmy! JIMMY!
- (Gasps) Just go away!
- (Squeals) Stop it!
- Ow! Ow, ow ow!
- I knew I shouldn't have done that! Oh!
- That looks dangerous!
Sees Trick Fail
- Oh no! That must hurt!
- I knew that would happen!
- I'm so sorry!
- (Giggles) Sorry!
- (Giggles) Oops!
- That's really rude!
- Don't be rude!
- Don't push me!
- Could you not push me?
- Look out!
- Why did you walk into me?!
After Jimmy is Expelled
- Y'know, I used to think you were cool.
- Ow! Watch where you're going, you idiot!
- Ah! That's really dangerous!
- Hey! Why don't you look where you're going?!
- I have to go call my mom. Bye.
- Sorry, but I have to go study.
- I have to go practice, bye.
- (Giggles) That was so much fun!
- I was really worried it would break!
Calling for Help
- Help me out!
- Please help me!
- I'm gonna kill you!
- Keep running, you coward!
- Are you trying to hide from me?!
- Come back here!
Out of Breath
- Alright, (panting) you win! (More panting)
- I really love bunnies! They're so nice!
- Why are boys so confusing? I just don't get them!
- If I don't get that A my mom will be so disappointed!
- I can't tell mom about that at all! She'd be so mad!
- I wish I could do something wild and exciting, like, go to the big city with a boy!
- Why do I get so nervous around boys?
- Hey all you Bullworth fans, stand up and clap your hands! Bullworth! Bullhorns! Yeah, yeah, yeah!
- The strongest boys in all the land; Bullhorn fans, clap your hands! Yeah!
- It's just awful! I mean it's so wrong!
- Why would anyone do a thing like that? It doesn't make sense!
- Mmm... I don't get it!
- Wow, that was well done!
- You're really good!
Ambient Conversation Starters (?)
- Um, anyways...
- (Giggles) Ms. Danvers is always following Dr. Crabblesnitch like some sort of lost puppy! (Giggles) It's kinda sad.
- Those prep boys are so shallow y'know? ALL ABOUT appearances, but they're rotten inside!
- Mandy's actually pretty nice, once you get to know her.
- (Giggles) I swear I saw Edna put a cat into the stew the other day!
- I heard it's best to avoid Mr. Burton's gym class if you're a girl. Or a boy. He's just not nice!
- (Giggles) Russell told me he was passing math. I'm really surprised!
- I don't know what to do when boys talk to me! I just get so nervous!
- My parents are totally stressing me out! I worry about disappointing them.
- I'm worried that I'm not participating enough in class!
- I wish I was like Lola! Not giving a damn about what anyone thinks!
- There's just so much to do, I'm totally stressing out!
- I've been working really hard on those cheerleader routines after I made the team.
- I always do my homework!
- (Giggles) I think he might like me, I don't know what to do!
- I keep having this dream about staying up all night and hanging out with boys!
- I usually get good marks, so my parents are pretty happy.
Ambient Conversation (Specific to Chapters 1 - 6)
- Hey, did you hear? That new kid made out with Eunice.
- Did you here? The preps are planning to do something to Jimmy. They're so rotten!
- I heard Johnny's all worked up about Lola. Oh, it's so romantic!
- Some of the nerds are actually pretty clever, y'know? I heard they had some sort of hideout!
- (Giggles) Jimmy's so dreamy! All the girls want him.
- Gary keeps telling everyone that it's Jimmy's fault, and that he's sexually confused! (Laughter)
- Have you ever... y'know... been in love?
- Did you ever skip class?
- Have you ever... (giggles) played with a bunny?!
- Did you ever forget to take notes in class?
- Asking Question to Begin Conversation
- Did you ever try that lotion I lent you?
Talking to Other Girls About Dating/Boys/Pillow Fights
- I heard Jimmy's a really dreamy kisser!
Talking about Relationship
- He kissed me, and I think I liked it! (Giggles)
Reacting to a Rumor
- (Laughs) I didn't know about that!
- (Gasps) Really? Are you sure?
- That sounds... I don't know, are you sure?
- (Giggles) Yeah, right!
- I totally know what you mean.
- That's pretty disappointing!
- I'm sorry to hear that!
- Come on, is it really that bad?
- Yeah, I remember you told me that earlier.
- Wow, really? That's interesting!
- (Giggles) I'm not surprised, 'cause you're pretty cool!
- (Giggles) I don't know!
- Maybe once or twice! (Giggles)
- My parents wouldn't be happy if I did that!
- Someone keeps breaking into the dorm! It's pretty creepy!
- It's so hard to tell if boys like you or are just playing around!
- It's so hard to get good food in this town! I miss my mom's cooking.
- Sometimes it seems like the teachers don't really care to teach us properly, y'know?!
Ending Ambient Conversation
- Anyways, bye!
- (Giggles) Okay, bye!
- I better go study. Bye!
- Oh, yuck!
- Just don't do it again, okay?!
- Why are you hitting me?!
- Why would you do such a thing?!
Asking for Help Getting Out of Class
- Hey, would you help me get out of gym with Burton? I hate that guy!
- You've really pissed me off now!
- You think you're really tough, but you're not!
- You're gonna have your ass kicked by a girl!
- I don't know Kung Fu, but I'll still kick your ass!
- You may be tough now... but you'll come to a bad end.
- I hope you go to prison!
- (Crying) That really hurt!
- I wanna go home!
- Oh, now you've made me angry!
- I'm gonna have to kick your butt!
- Oh my god!
Watching a Fight
- Can't you just talk it out?!
- Get a room, losers!
- Stop being idiots!
Surprised to Notice a Fight
Disapproves of Fight
- Leave him alone!
- Don't be so violent!
When Fire Alarm Goes Off
- Why do they always do this?
- (Nervous giggling)
- (Nervous giggle) ...Please?
Food Fight Breaks Out
- Woo! Better than eating this food, anyways!
- (High pitched scream)
- EEEEEE! Somebody do something!
Reacting to Freak Show
- Really? You think that's real?
- Oh Jimmy, that's so nice of you!
- Jimmy, you're so nice to me!
- (Giggles) Thanks, Jimmy!
- Thank you, Jimmy! (Giggles)
- Thank you! (Giggles)
Seeing Jimmy When She Likes Him
- I like you Jimmy, but I probably shouldn't... y'know.
- Are you asking me on a... (giggles) date?
Giving a Gift
- (Giggles) ...For you.
- (Giggles) Hi!
- Hi there!
- Oh hi! (Giggles)
- (Giggles) Jimmy, are you here to see me?
Greeting Female Authority Figure
- Hello, ma'am!
Greeting Male Authority Figure
- Hello, sir!
When Jimmy is Well Dressed
- Oh Jimmy, (giggles) you always dress so well!
- Oh, Jimmy! (Giggles)
- (Giggles) I don't know what to say!
- I love your haircut! (Giggles)
- You look nice, (giggles) in that hat, Jimmy!
- Are those pants imported? They look, um (giggles) nice!
- I like your shirt, Jimmy! (To herself) I can't believe I just said that!
Contemplating her Own Appearance
- Should I dye my hair?
- Why doesn't he notice me?
Surprised to Receive Help
- I can't believe you're helping me, Jimmy! Okay, I'm so grateful.
- Jimmy? Um... (giggles) Would you please help me?
- Just leave me alone!
- Don't! Just don't!
- Um, hi...
- You're an embarrassment!
- You're a failure!
- Go home!
- Ehehehehehehehehehehe! (Inhales) Hahahahahahahahaha!
After Making Out
- (Giggles) Do you think anyone saw?
- (Giggles) You're so bad!
- Mmm.. That was... nice! (Giggles)
Before Making Out
- Hey Jimmy... um... (giggles)
- I'm feeling really... (giggles) shy.
- Ooh, he really upset me!
- Ugh... (retching sounds, followed by coughing) uh...
Hit by Dead Rat
- Whatever! It's not even the year of the rat!
Low Faction Respect
- Stop harassing me.
- Look, Jimmy. I'm not interested!
- Leave me alone, please?
High Faction Respect
- (Giggles) Hi Jimmy!
- Oh Jimmy, it's you! (Giggles)
- Hi Jimmy!
- Oh. Hi.
- You're interrupting?
- No thanks!
- (Gasps) I don't like it!
- (Crying) Oh god!
Seeing Something Cool
- That's pretty cool!
- I like that!
Seeing Something Lame
- I don't see why they'd bother.
- That's pretty pointless.
- HEY! That's mine!
- Please! Stop it!
Reacting to Weapon Fired
- Aah! Scary!
- Watch out!
Reacting Stink Bomb
- (Coughing) Oh, YUCK! Oh!
Reacting to Item in Store
- Ooh, that's so cute!
- I better not let mom see me wear that!
- I wonder if boys would like me in that.
- Too big!
Reacting to Tagging
- You should be ashamed of yourself!
- I can't believe anyone would do something like that!
- They were really bad! Like, they should be expelled or something!
- I don't like you!
- You're gonna FAIL!
- You're stupid!
- What's your problem?!
- You're so annoying!
- You're dumb!
- Ha! Bet you didn't expect that!
- (Scoffs) You so deserve that!
Insulting General Appearance
- You know you look silly like that, don't you?
- That hair is just so wrong!
- What happened to your pants?!
- That shirt is, ugh, nevermind!
- My mom says tattoos are for criminals.
- I don't understand why you'd wear that on your head.
- Are you afraid of the preps? Huh? (Laughing)
- You're a poser, Jimmy.
- I'm sorry, did you say something?
- That's not gonna impress me.
- Do you have issues or something?
- Yeah. Alright.
- You're just a thug!
- You're not impressing me!
- Is that supposed to be impressive?
- Yeah, whatever!
- Don't even talk to me!
- Why are you picking on me?!
- Oh please leave me alone! (Slight crying)
- I always try to be nice to you!
Leading the Way
- Follow me, Jimmy. I'll show you.
- It's over here, Jimmy, come to me!
When Jimmy Goes the Wrong Way
- Jimmy, don't go that way!
- No, no, Jimmy! Not that way!
- YOU! CAN'T! DO! THAT!
- (Coughing) I hate you! (More coughing)
Victim of Prank
- (Crying) You think you're so cool, don't you?
- (Crying) Why do you do that?!
- Mmm, why does it have to be that way? Mmmm!
- What Is That
- What is that?!
- When TV is Shut Off
- Didn't your mom teach you manners? I was watching that!
- I need some help with the Yearbook. I have a budget. Will you help?
- I need pictures of all the students and teachers. I wanna make sure everyone knows they matter.