- Cut sleep to 4.5 hours per night, increase study time to 35 hours per week, eat lunch while walking, that's 30 minutes per meal...
- Yes, I was a student at Bullworth, before becoming the renowned brain surgeon that I am today.
- I'll be a cardiovascular surgeon or a neurologist. I do not want to be a dermatologist, no way.
- If I can't be a physician, I guess I could be a lawyer, but that would be totally embarrassing.
- Li is Lithium, Na is Sodium, K is Potassium, Rb is Rubidium, Cs is Caesium, Fr is Francium, these are alkali metals...
- He is Helium, Ne is Neon, Ar is Argon, Kr is Krypton, Xe is Xenon, Rn is Radon, these are noble gases.
- I hear that new kid Jimmy is not very smart. One less competition is good for me.
- All the preps are so excited about the carnival coming to town. I should stay home and study so I can get ahead.
- I heard the doctors at the asylum said Mr. Galloway will make a full recovery. Doctors are never wrong.
- I heard Mandy has decided to give up on college altogether and focus on finding a husband. Smart strategy.
- I thought Jimmy was not that smart, but he seems like he might be. Maybe he's one of those hidden geniuses.
- Townies don't like high-pitched voices. The coyotes don't either.
- My guess is most of the greaser's reading level is around third grade.
- If you're smart, you know that nice clothes won't get you into a good college. The preps are ultimately losers.
- Christy said that no girl from Bullworth has ever gone to med school- that... scares me!
- Studying is more important than dating in life. I heard Miss Peabody never dated in High School.
- I'm not going to make the mistake Miss McRae made. She wanted to be a doctor, but became a nurse, because she dated.
- I think jocks are like different species. They have smaller brains and bigger muscles. We all serve a different purpose.
- Townies seem to try to go out with quieter girls, because they're "easier".
- I hate being young, I wish I could become a 40 year old cardiovascular surgeon when I wake up tomorrow.
- I don't know why I cry when I think about med school. *cries* I know I'll get in!
- My fear is that I'll end up working at a bookstore when I'm 30, because all I have is a Master's degree from some liberal arts college!
- If I'm truly smart, I wouldn't be at Bullworth now.
- Any society that encourages tolerance and compassion over straigth As, will have more people with diseases than doctors who can theat them.
- I wish music and art classes weren't mandatory. Do you care if your doctor was tone-deaf or can't draw?
- It's not fair that only the pretty girls recieve special treatment. Why don't they ever give out free ice cream to the girl who can recite the Periodic Table?
- If the nerds ruled the world, we would have less people with AIDS.
- I already know the medical schools to which I'll apply.
- I'm not going to cry ever once i get into med school, because doctors don't cry.
- I'm focused on studying to be a physician to help people, I heard they ever noticed people around me or their problems.
- I like helping people who have less brains than I.
- I've always been pleased I have some moldable waist. I can't wear glasses and be fat.
- Have you ever put on a white coat and pretended to give a lecture as a neurologist in front of a mirror?
Replying during a conversation
- What a achievement!
- You must me proud!
- Speaking of which...
- Unrelated to that...
- How is it possible?
- I don't wanna hear it.
- That's precisely what I heard.
- I don't believe it.
- Well, can I ask whose fault that is?
- I'm sure things would be different if your grades were better.
- I'm sorry, but I have to go study now.
- It's so sad... That's why I'm going to med school.
- That is admirable.
- Oh, I wish I could do that.
- That is so commendable.
- Yes, of course.
- Absolutely not.
- No! And that is a stupid question.
- Yes, without a doubt.
Bumping into a friend
- Pardon me.
- Excuse me.
Bumping into someone in bad terms
- How incredibly rude!
- You are clumsy.
- Excuse you!
- Hey! Ouch, oh. Ow.
- You mean-spirited, violent person!
- You are not a gentleman!
- Ah! You, you…! Oh…
Bumping into Jimmy after he's expelled
Getting hit with bike/car
- I need a doctor! *whine*
- That really, really hurt! *whine*
- Why is this happening to me?!
Knocked off bike
- (while whine) Ouch! Ohh...
- Oh no, no. Ohh...
Calling for help
- Come and to help me, please!
- Come quick! I need help!
- Oh, hello!
- Hello! Nice to see you.
- There you are! Hi!
Greeted by someone in bad terms
- What?! Who are you?
- Oh, uh... hi.
- Yeah, sure. Hello.
- Hello, whoever you are.
- Ok, whatever.
- Yeah, right. Excuse me, I have to...
- Sure, ok.
- Hello, ma'am.
- Hello, sir.
Greeting when scared
- How are you? Nice outfit!
- Did you changed your hair? You look... smarter!
- I like your hat. It covers your head... nicely.
- Your shoes complement your... feet.
- Your trousers are kind of flattering.
- That shirt looks nice on you.
- It's time for me to play doctor with my dolls in a climate controlled room, so see ya.
- My eyes are getting tired. I need to take my glasses off so I need to be alone. Excuse me.
- Uh it's been fun, but I have to go lower my heartbeat now.
- See you in the future.
- I'm sorry, but I have to go study now.
Asking out on a date
- I have time before I have to study, so... maybe we can hang out?
- I'll spend some time with you. If you don't make me do your homework.
- I'm just doing some research on... Ah, boy behavior. So I'll follow you around.
- One day you are going to be beautiful. Medical technologies are advancing rapidly.
- I want to be a doctor so I can help sick people get better and ugly people happier.
After seeing Jimmy kiss another girl when she likes him
- Sometimes I just want to tear my hair out, scoop my brains up with an ice cream scoop and throw it at a passerby!
- When I get upset, I just scratch myself 'til I bleed! *cries* I'm not an angry person!
Pinched in the bum
- Why would you do that?!
- That's. Not. Nice. *whine*
- Please don't hurt my feelings when I have a big test coming up!
- I'm going to cry if you don't stop being mean to me!
- Why do you *cries* treat me this way?!
- You're a... a nice person, right?
- Why do I get the feeling that I might be in... danger?
- Did you leave your head in the toilet again?
- If you want to scare me, learn how to multiply double digits.
- Can you spell, 'dumb'?
- People who are lost, raise your hand.
- Look this way please, special people.
- Shouldn't you be at home, sucking your thumb?
Taunting new kid
- Everybody is going to hate you no matter what you do, so don't worry.
- Even a nerd would not be caught dead with those shoes.
- I'd like what you were wearing... if you weren't in it.
- With pants like those, you're better off just wearing a skirt.
- Are you trying to make up for the lack of masculinity and brains by getting a tattoo? Because it's really working.
- Is that a cancerous growth or a headwear of some kind!?
- I see you're dressed for failure, as usual.
- Is it a medical condition or do you just have a weird hair?
- Is that your "please, beat me" shirt?
Comebacks after being taunted
- You're really pretty smart for a dumb guy.
- Wouldn't it be great if you could spell the words you just used?
- At least I'm not you.
- I'm hurt that you think that of me.
- Your opinion means nothing to me.
- Have you looked yourself in the mirror lately, or is it too scary?
Not intimidated by taunt
- Whatever you say.
- What?! Right.
- Sure... sure.
- And I like your style, too.
- I can be a healer or a torturer!
- Don't think I don't resort to violence once in a while!
- I would enjoy watching him experience pain. I think.
Hit by friendly fire
- I'm your friend! Don't hit me!
- You're attacking the wrong person!
- Are you mistaking me for someone else?
Hit by thrown dead rat
- No! No rats, please! *cries*
Starting to fight
- I'm not going to stand by and watch!
- Some situations are only resolved by force.
Seeing a friend/cliquemate being attacked
- Hello! W-what's going on here?! Oh no!
- What is this?! This is wrong!
- You think I'm weak? Think again!
- I can take care of myself, see?!
- You think you scare me? Only a little bit!!
- I know how to break bones easily!
- I'm gonna make sure you'll have massive internal bleeding!
- You think I can't beat you senseless because I wear glasses? Think again!
Out of breath
- Must lower heart-rate. Must. Lower. Heart-rate.
- Don't leave me here *whine*
- What about me?!?!
- I'm NOT a happy unit...*cries*
- Pained wail* *sob*
- I can't die...! I have to go to med school...
- Why...is the world against me?
Watching a fight
- I hope you do irreversible damage to your opponent's neurological functions!
- Aim for the most vulnerable spots, like the underarm, the neck, or the achilles tendon!
- Make it painful! I won't tell anyone!
Perceiving a thing as cool
- I am impressed!
Perceiving a thing as crap
- How is one supposed to be amused by this?
- This is a waste of time.
Seeing a weapon being fired
- This is how scientific achievements can be used recklessly towards the advancement of weapons.
- What a crude, yet efficient weapon.
Hit with a stink bomb
- Stink bomb must be one of the most underestimated weapons! Ugh...
Reporting to autorithy
- When I witness a act of injustice taking place, I feel it is my duty to report it to the autorithies, without seeking rewards or acknowledgment.
- I ask you to punish bad people who do bad things! Shall I tell you who they are?
After being locked
- Why me?! *cries*
- I don't like it when you do that! *cries*
While getting a swirlie
- This is inhumane! Use a animal to do this!
- My glasses! Can I take my glasses off, please?!
After getting a swirlie
- I should get my head sanitized before I become ill.
Seeing a boy sneaking in the girl's dorm/bathroom
- This is unusual... What may you be up to?
- screams in terror*
- Oh my... oh my... oh my... oh... oh...
- I see a male human on the premises!
Asking for a gift
- I would be nice if you showed your interested in me by presenting me with a gift or some kind.
- I like receiving presents! I would make me feel less insecure.
After receiving a gift
- I can't believe it! I haven't received a gift like this ever!
- Thank you! That's very nice.
- I've been thinking about human sexuality and would like to learn more, some day.
- I think it takes practice to become a good kisser, just like one has to study hard to get good grades.
- Perhaps you could show your interest in me, by presenting me with a gift of some kind.
After making out
- Thank you for being my partner for this... uh... project.
- I hope it gets easier.
- That was exactly as I expected.
ALLY About to leave
- I have to go now. Homework!
- Well that was somewhat pleasant. Bye now.
ALLY Calling for help
- Somebody please help! Quick, before there's bloodshed!
Seeing successful bike trick
- Wow, that looks so scary.
- You might dislocate a shoulder or fracture a knee cap, you know.
Seeing failed bike trick
- Was that supposed to happen?
- That was not smart.
- That. Was. Exhilarating!
- That was so dangerous. Yeah, huh?
- Listen carefully, as this may confuse some of you with lowers IQs.
- I may need your assistance here.
- I wish I could wear a white coat everyday, I'd wear nothing else! Oh, I can't wait!
- Much obliged!
Others on Beatrice
- Troy: I heard that Beatrice is really a slut, and she pounds all the nerd-boys.
- Mandy: I've got to go make Beatrice miserable, see you.
- Bryce [when insulting someone]: Beatrice's boyfriend is feeling cool today.
- ...and discrete too. Such a gentleman. Ahhh...
- Oh Jimmy! Thank you! You're wonderful!
- Oh there you are... did you get it?
- Did you like the part about you being like a Roman Emperor?
- That's okay, Jimmy! You're my hero!
- Here. I brought you a drink.
- There's a boy in the dorm.
- Oh it's you! Nice horns!
- There's some perfume hidden in the girls locker room. Get it and spray on the football team's lockers.
- A confident man is secure in his identity and doesn't feel threatened by a little perfume.
- Be careful out there, my brief ball.
- I'm never going to forgive you!
- I. Hate you. Hate you. Hate you! HATE YOU!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.