- And stay DOWN!
- Who is the boss!?
- Huh uh! That's the best you can do?!
ALLY About to Leave
- I gotta bounce.
- Bif. Out!
ALLY Help Me
- Gimmie a hand, Jimbo!
- A little help please!
Suggesting to provide protection
Getting knocked off bike
- Stupid bike!
- That's what I get for riding a poor person's bike!
- I can do better.
- Whooaa. Nice trick.
- I would say get up and try again but what's the difference? You will always be a loser.
Stealing a bike
- Give me your bike, loser!
- The rich gets richer!
Has bike stolen from
- How dare you?!
- For once in your life, can one of you savage not steal?!
Winning a fight
- Check me out!
- I rule!
- Look at me! I got the eye an tiger and heart of a lion!
- You can't hold me!
- I thought I told you I won't stop!
- I'm the greatest!
- Bif rules!
- Huh. I told you I'd win!
- I'm gonna beat the poor outta you!
- I don't know why they say poor people make the best boxers!
- You know I'm the champ, right?!
- I'm not even tryin'!
Fighting a Townie
- You know they say boxing is ninety percent mental. But they mean you have to think not be retarded, flunky!
Fighting a Greaser
- You dress like a tough guy but you can't actually fight!
Fighting a Jock
- Boxing takes more than just brawn!
Fighting a Nerd
- How is this for a magic missel attack?! I'm plus nine for beatin' dorks!
Starting a fight
- If you are dumb enough to fight the Bullworth boxing champ, come on!
- I'm gonna lay you out!
- After I beat your ass, I'm gonna have your dad fired!
- You are so totally dead!
- Didn't see you there.
- Excuse me.
- Ew! Can poor rub off on you?!
- Poor people are ridiculous!
- Aren't you my gardner's son?
- Does your mom clean my house?
- Keep it up and you will be knocked out by the champ!
- (After Jimmy's expelled) Outta my way, loser! Get bent!
Bumped into Townie
- Now I have to shower! Flithy drop out!
Bumped into Greaser
- Ugh! You smell like gasoline and failure!
Bumped into Nerd
- Stupid nerd! The rich inherit the earth.
Getting hit with bike/car
- Wait 'til I tell my father! He's an attorney!
- You are going to wish sooo you didn't do that!
- So this it what it feels to get knocked down!
- I have a thing. I'll see you around.
- Uhhh. I was suppose to call my chick. We'll talk later.
- I gotta go. Later.
Saying about carnival
- My dad's jet is way more exciting.
- It's cool, I guess. For a crappy fair.
Calling friends for help
- Help me out already!
- I think I need a hand with him!
- Where are you going, loser?!
- Running only makes me madder!
- You are so lucky!
- You can't hide in there forever!
Out of breath
- *Panting* I thought... *Panting* I was in better shape than this... *Panting*
Walking around talking to himself
- She'd totally dig me if I had a car.
- Float like a butterfly! Sting like a... Ugh I need to come up with something new!
- One day, I'll be king.
- Does my trust fund kick in at eighteen or twenty-one?
- I wonder how many seven year olds I can beat up?
- I've had enough of this garbage!
- This is ridiculous!
- I don't even know where to begin.
During a conversation
- I was just thinking.
- Guess what I heard?
- It's a fact that greaser chicks are fifty percent easier to score with. But who would want to?
- My father donated all that money to build the new library. And yet I'm still forced to go to class with these greaseballs!
- She's been with almost the entire starting lineup. All she needs is a left tackle and a slapback.
- I can't believe how many of the have nots they let into this place these days.
- I heard somewhere that rich people use a higher percentage of their brain.
- I think we would be more competitive if we toss all the loser poor people out of this school.
- Did you hear? There's a new kid coming to school. He's suppose to be some type of badass.
- The carnival is coming back soon. I hope it doesn't suck this year.
- I hear it's about to pop off at the greasers.
- I heard the nerds are starting a war with the jocks. They are screwed.
- I know that punk Jimmy is behind this somehow.
- Did you see what happened to Mr. Burton? Huh uh, it was so awesome!
- That's nuts!
- I know, right?
- How crazy is that?
- Cool, right?
- I'm so stupid!
- This is gonna end so badly!
- Man, that sucked!
- I can't believe I screwed that up!
- That's what you get.
- We all got problems.
- I'm sorry you feel that way.
- Well, what do you want from me?
- Deal with it!
- This place is gonna have birds.
- They let anyone in here now.
- I remember on being a student at Bullworth meant something.
- This place is going down.
- I have to leave.
- It was good talking to you but I have to run.
- I'm out.
- One of these days the greasers are going down. And I'm gonna be the man that does it!
- Things are going to change it to school when I'm running things.
- When I have some free time, I might take Johnny Vincent down a peg.
- I think my dad's going to bulldoze some low income housing. That should eliminate some of the losers in this school.
- Yeah, I guess.
- I can see where'd you think that.
- That's cool.
- You ever fought before?
- You ever been knocked out?
- You ever go biking?
- You ever sneak out at night?
- Of course.
- Not in your lifetime.
- No way, loser.
- Yeah. Some big deal.
- I'm a disgrace!
- I'm pathetic!
- That's what I get for sneaking out last night!
- Maybe one of you could uh... tried or something?!
- Do I have to do everything?!
- We suck!
- Nobody can stop us!
- We run this school!
- Good job, fellas!
- Now that's team work!
- Way to go, guys!
- Are you sure you want to go against us?
Hit by friendly fire
- Not cool, man. Not cool.
- Stop it, jerk!
- I thought we were friends!
- I need my nanny!
- This isn't over by a long shot!
- My dad is so gonna fire yours...!
- Ohh mommy...
- You may have beaten me... But I'm still rich...!
- Doesn't mean anything... There is no title on the line...
Watching a fight
- This must be how the Romans felt!
- I hope you both lose!
- Finish with a HOOK!
Hit by sneak attacks
When fire alarm is pulled off
- You're not gonna hit me. Are you...?
- You're not mad. Are you...?
- You wanna go?! Feel the force of shepard pie, bitches!
Watching a freak show
- They are so disgusting! Do you think they can hear me with their super freak hearing?
After getting money from his victim
- You're the best!
- You see, this is why we're friends.
- Pay up, punk!
- Give me your lunch money or I will break your face!
- I'm either gonna eat lunch or kick your ass! You decide which one I do.
Hiring for money
- I suppose I could be bribe.
- Perhaps you can offer me something.
- You see, I'm not without compassion.
- Pleasure doing business with ya.
- I have a feeling business will be booming with you around.
Giving a gift
- It's a great day to be rich!
- What's up?
- Lookin' sharp!
- Your hair looks great! Did Jonathan do it?
- Nicee hat!
- Dig the pants!
- Cool kicks!
- Nice shirt. It's that Aquaberry?
- Money. Looks. More than anyone can need?
- I'd do me!
Requesting an errand
- Pay attention here!
- Listen up! I need you to do me a solid.
- Can you help me out for a sec?
- Get a life, jerk!
- Drop head!
- Ugh! I'm so short!
Greeting when scared
- You're the worst!
- Give up already!
- Stop embarrassing yourself!
- Hah ahahahahaha!
- Huh uh uh uh uh!
- I can't wait to hit that guy!
- *Is just belching and coughing*
Hit by a thrown dead rat
Greeting Jimmy in bad terms
- Oh great! It's the king of the school.
- Jimmy's here! Big deal!
- Hey, tough guy.
Greeting Jimmy in good terms
- Well if isn't the number one contender!
- Hey, buddy!
- Come on, guy! We don't have to fight!
- You don't want to waste your time on me...
- Listen, man. I'm not really rich...
Aiding a fight
- Don't sweat it! I got your back!
- You mess with my friends, you mess with ME!
Perceiving thing as cool
- That was so cool!
Perceiving thing as crap
- Well, that sucked!
- I thought it would be cooler than that!
While seen vandalism
Insulting the tag
- I can't believe you'd do that!
- Awww! I love the smell of cherry bombs in the morning!
Hit by stink bomb
- Ugh! Smells like a zombie abortion in here!
- I gotta get out of here!
- Not exactly couture...
- Some of the stuff is cool!
- You know I was just kiddin' before, right...?
- Hey! How's it going, buddy?
- You're so cool, you would never hit me.
Seeing someone tagging a wall
- I think I know who you're looking for.
- Not that I'm a rat but I heard *whispering someone's name* was behind the wholee thing!
- Sit and spin!
- My fist is registered as weapons!
- You dropped something?
- Have you ever bird-watched?
- Check this out!
- Get a load of this!
- You want a piece of this?!
- You hungry? Cause I got knuckle sandwiches!
- Keep it up and I will lay you out!
- Punks jump up to get beat down!
- That's it! You're a dead man!
Ignoring fight/Accepting apology
- I'm a main event. I don't have time fighting under car.
- You're lucky I'm one strike way from suspension. Other wise I will lay you out!
- I'd fight you but coach says I have to rest my fists.
- You want some of this?!
- You wanna go?!
- You're not so tough!
- Come on! Let's go!
Insulting the new kid
Kicking someone out from turf
- Did your mom dress you today?
- Nice hair. For a chick!
- I think I threw my pants out, last year!
- Did you get your shoes at the dollar store?
- Oohhh, a tattoo! How original.
- You have egg on your face! Litterally.
- Heyy, egg head. *With a laughing voice*
- That's what they get for backing a chump.
- You may look cool but you are still a zero.
- Does good well do hats to?
- That's funny.
- Please don't hit me!
- Not in the face!
- I'm sorry! I was just kidding!
Leading the way
- Over here!
- Come on! Follow me!
- Thanks! I really appreciate this.
- Cool! Thanks!
Getting a swirly
- Please! No! There's still a turd in there!
- Stop it! I give up!
- I'd give you anything you want! Please don't put my head in there!
After getting a swirly
- I think that toilet needs to be clean...
- That wasn't all refreshing...
- I thought when I got big, this wouldn't happen anymore...
- Ugh. Thank god it's over!
- I thought it would never end.
- That's what you get for being a zero!
- Next time, have lunch money!
- I bet you liked that! Didn't you?!
- You're lucky that would only bruise!
- This place is turning to crap!
Turning off the television
- Hey zero, I was watching that!
- Settle down, jerk!
- If I wanted lip outta you, I would've jiggled my zipper!
- When I watch your opinion, I would rattle your cage!
- I suppose you think that's funny!
- I can't believe you think you can talk to me like that!
- Tough talk! But can you back it up?
- Keep your eye on the prize!
- You need to stay focused!
- What the hell is that?
Other students talking about Bif
- Melody: Did you hear that Johnny and Bif are going to fight each other?
- Tad: Derby may not be happy with Bif, after I have a chat with him.
- Dan: Apparently Derby and Bif are gay for each other.
- Lucky: When I picked a fight with that boxer, I did lose, but come on! I was tired.