This character sheet was created by Silkvale
- Bradley - "Broad Wood"
- Hudson - "Heart, Mind, Spirit"
- Clarkson - "Son of the clerk"
- VIII - "The Eighth"
- Brad - Used exclusively by Edmund Ackerman, his best friend.
- The Hudson Hornet - This is his boxing nickname, when he enters the ring, he is addressed as this name
- M3A3 - Andrei Mishnev, Sean O'Riley, and Mark Row refer to Bradley as the M3A3 "Bradley" Infantry Fighting Vehicle, the name easily gets on Bradley's nerves, as he shows a disinterest in the military.
- Certified Birthdate - June 15th, 1988
- Astrological Sign - Gemini
- Chinese Zodiac - Dragon
Family and Culture
Bradley Clarkson VII - (Father)
- Bradley shares many traits in common with his son; Except his father is ten times more successful with women. He is disgraced in his oldest son, with his utter lack of expertise with girls, He has almost disowned his oldest son twice in his life. He is Bullworth's mayor and is 45 years old.
Cara Taylor VI - (Biological Mother)
- Cara was a good person, she actually cared for her oldest son, and didn't care about his lack of skills with girls. After the second time Bradley almost disowned his oldest son, she divorced him. She is 40 years old.
Charlotte Wilkinson - (First step mother)
- Unlike Cara, Charlotte was highly abusive; Bradley's father stayed married to Charlotte for three years, and Bradley stayed under her tyranny for that long, until one day, Charlotte decided she was no longer in love with his father. She is 41 years old
Nataliya Shuverova - (Second Step Mother)
- Nataliya's marriage to Bradley's father was highly superficial and she was obviously a gold digger and an extreme narcissist also highly unfaithful. Lastly, she was the first woman Bradley's dad married outside of British nobility. She is 34 years old.
Rosalie Von Bosch - (Third Step Mother)
- Rosalie was a bipolar woman. She spent a majority of her family's fortune, and her husband's family fortune all for herself on items she never needed. Eventually, Mr. Clarkson had enough of Rosalie's spending habits, and divorced her. She is 42 years old.
Kiyoko Tachibana - (Fourth Step Mother)
- Kiyoko was a quiet woman, who was trapped in a marriage with Mr. Clarkson. She was attracted to him, but after the two got married, Kiyoko saw many flaws in Mr. Clarkson, and was even being cheated on. She however wanted to take Bradley for herself, but never could. She is 29 years old.
Gabriella De Camino - (Current Step Mother)
- Unlike all of Bradley's step mothers, Gabriella actually cares for Bradley. She gets along with Bradley well, and always gives him advice on life when he needs it. She is currently pregnant with a baby, and is 32 years old.
Liam Clarkson - (Younger Brother)
- Liam is unlike Bradley, he is highly skilled with the girls, being able to get any girl to want to kiss him. He is a narcissist as well, but except he is not trained in boxing like Bradley, and does not know how to fight whatsoever. He is 15 years old.
Marion Clarkson - (Half Sister)
Maksim Clarkson - (Half Brother)
- Maksim is a lot like his mother, Nataliya, an extreme narcisist. Needless to say, he does not live with Mr. Clarkson, he lives with Nataliya.
Anna Clarkson - (Half Sister)
- Anna is a narcissist as well, but is aware she is one. Instead of living with Nataliya, she lives with Mr. Clarkson.
- Height: 5'10
- Weight: 176 lbs
- Hair Color: Rusette Brown
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Figure/Build: Athletic
- Frequently Worn Makeup: None
- Frequently Worn Jewelry: Stud earring
- Piercings: Ear piercing in right ear.
- Contacts: None
- Face Shape: Round
- Blood Type: Blood Type A
- Pulse Rate: 100 beats per minute
- Body Fat Percentage: 14% Body Fat
- Clothing Size: Medium
- Skin Tone: Pasty
- Skin Complexion: Smooth
- Writing Hand: Right Handed
Current Living Arrangements: Bullworth Academy Boys Dorm Room 14
Originated From: London, United Kingdom
Travelled Territories: Ireland, France, Italy, Germany
Hobbies: Boxing, Video Games
Fears: The U.S. Military Draft, Going to War,
Physical Ailments: None
Disorders: Undiagnosed ADD
Any Regular Medication Taken? None
- Pros: Loyal, Quiet, Mild Mannered, Honest
- Cons: Introverted, Angry, Traumatized, Blunt, Passive
- Loyal to everybody
- Honest with everybody
- Keeps to himself
- Not as snobby as the other preps
- Gets traumatized easily
- Extremely blunt with his words
- Easily angered
Ratings on physical qualities
Physical Strength - (7/10)
- Bradley has average strength, but has lightning quick reflexes, and is extremely agile for his size. He also has more martial arts knowledge than most of the other preps.
Attractiveness - (5/10)
- Bradley isn't too attractive, but has a good enough personality to be able to get a date.
Honesty - (9/10)
- Unlike most of the preps, Bradley is much more honest than the preps.
Rule Abiding - (6/10)
- Bradley follows the rules in class, and when the prefects are around, but if necessary, he will break a rule if he needs to
Sociability - (4/10)
- Bradley is highly awkward in sociability, he rarely socializes with people. He is also unable to tell if a compliment is genuine or not, he also is unable to recognize when a girl is flirting or even hitting on him.
Bullworth Academy Information
Reason for enrolling: Bradley's hotel chain came to town, and Mr. Clarkson liked Bullworth, so he made a move to Bullworth.
Rank and Standing in clique: Bradley is not well known within the clique.
Room Number: 14
Roommates: Abdul Jasem, Jonas Mikkelsen, Chad Morris, Tyson Morgan II.
Favorite Subject(s): English, Art
- Why? "English is my favorite class because that chap Galloway is a good teacher, and the class is easy. Art is another one of my favorites because it's an inspiring class."
Least Favorite Classes: Math, Chemistry, Biology, Shop.
- "I fucking hate Maths because Mr. Hattrick is a twat and a half, and he makes things difficult. Chemistry blows because I never learn anything, and the professor keeps forgetting what he's doing. Biology is terrible because I don't like dissecting insects, and it's disgusting. Lastly, I hate shop because I share the class with a bunch of greaseballs."
Favorite Teacher(s): Mr. Galloway, Mr.Wayne, Ms. Phillips
- Why? "Again, I like Galloway because he's such a nice person, despite he's always bloody drunk. Mr. Wayne is another one of my favorites because he's so inspiring, and he never gives homework. I like Ms. Phillips because she's a beautiful lady, and she's another inspiring teacher."
Least Favorite Teacher(s): Mr. Hattrick, Neil, Mrs. Peabody, Mr. Wiggins
- Why? "I hate Neil because he's a paranoid twat, and his voice is annoying. I hate Mr. Hattrick because he's a terrible teacher and just a wanker in general. I absolutely despise Mrs. Peabody because she's a bitch to my girlfriend. Lastly, I hate Mr. Wiggins because he's an authoritarian."
Relations with other students around the academy
Edmund Ackerman - (Best Friend)
- Edmund happens to be Bradley's only best friend in the school. They both prefer videogames to boxing, but still train at both the hole with the Felony Fighters, and occasionally at Glass Jaw. They've known each other since 6th grade.
- Parker and Bradley get along well, as they both frequently play video games together.
- Because the preps recently became friends with the Felony Fighters, Kai has gotten to know Bradley better as a person, and a boxer. He sees a lot of potential in Bradley as a martial artist
- Same reason as Kai, other than that Josef has taught Bradley some Russian.
- At first, Bradley was scared of Robin, with the kind of temper she has. However, he didn't know that Robin had a deep lust for him, and she knew just badly he desires a first kiss. One day at the lake, Robin directly and honestly confessed her lust for him, and they kissed.