- Look at this! A bunch of guys whose career aspirations are to work in stores.
- Oh, but Lola. I would have to steal it off of my father!
- Do you have flushing toilets in your trailer? I couldn't imagine it.
- I was just too big for the Glee Club, you know? Too many ideas.
- I failed Biology and my dad won't pay for an A!
- You know, these Nerds have zero sense of humor.
- The hairspray from those Greasers are wrecking the ozone!
- Like my shoes? They're genuine puppy leather.
- Kiss my loafer, snot wipe!
- You came to me as a dream of a better life, or what!
- Want a bloody nose?
Demanding protection money
- It's basic economics, Jimmy. You supply my demand.
Requesting hiring money
- I'm no socialist, I require goods or services before I help you.
Receiving hiring money
- Thanks, but I have plenty of this at home though.
Compliments to Jimmy
- I got a tie back at home that would look super with that shirt! (While wearing Aquaberry clothes)
- Want to ride on my scooter, Jimmy? Next weekend sound good?
When going to attack
- You can only push a prep so far!
- You ignorant pauper, get over here!
- Don't move, I need to punch you.
- All right. Fisticuffs it is.
- I'm unleashing prep power on your tychus!
- Hit me hard and my daddy sues!
- I know jiu-jitsu, punk!
- Give up now. My shirt is getting dirty!
When Physically Bullied
- My sterling reputation! Shattered!
Coming to aid
- Hey! You need some help?
- You want me, to fight too?
- Who's afraid of big bad Chad? You are!
- Yeah! Run home to mommy!
When kicked in the groin
- Agh! My family jewels! My lineage destroyed!
Hit by Thrown Dead Rat
- Help! I've been contaminated!
- Call my daddy! Call my lawyer!
- Ugh, my tummy! My TUMMY!
- Ohh...a hundred dollars for an aspirin...please.
- Oh man, am I dying? Is this it?
- Is my face okay? Oh geez...
- I'll make you pay for this for the rest of your life. (Beach Rumble)