- We need like snack break and tea break in school.
- I'm so bored. I wish something would happen.
- I feel trapped here. I belong with the famous people.
- I wonder what everyone is talking about this week.
- What if I start a rumor about me being a princess?
- Life is so boring...
- Hi! I'm so glad to see you.
- Hello you! In the flesh
Greeting in bad terms
- Oh! It's you. Hi.
- Hello, loser.
- Hi, but I don't know you.
Greeting when scared
- There's a girl who got breast implants so I have to go gossip.
- I have to go be bored somewhere else now.
- I have to go brush my hair now, so bye.
Saying goodbye to other students
- See ya.
Requesting a gift
- Can you give me something that will remind me of you?
- Do you have something special for me?
When receiving a gift
- (Gasp) I'm really touched!
- This is so sweet!
When flirted with
- I like being alone with you.
- If you kiss once a day, you live longer.
- I can't wait to graduate so I can do that all the time!
- I heard like ten people made out here.
- Let's try not to tell anyone!
Giving a gift
Seeing a boy in the Girls' Dorm/bathroom
When freaking out
- What's he doing there?!
Complimenting Jimmy's appearance
- Hey! You look nice!
- Where did you get that shirt? It's cute!
- Cool shoes! They're comfortable?
- I like those pants! They're hot!
- That hat looks good on you!
- Somebody was telling me about your haircut. It's nice!
- Ow! It's okay.
- No worries.
- What are you doing?
- Would you watch it?!
- That hurt!
- I hear you do this to everyone.
- No wonder everyone says you're clumsy.
- So it's true! You lack coordination!
- Watch it, please!
Bumped into Jimmy after he's expelled
Hit with a dead rat
- Eeeeeww! Just kill me! Gross!
Hit with a stink bomb
- (coughing) This is so much worse than I heard.
- That's sick! I'm gonna tell everybody!
Hit by a car/bike
- I have friends who will help me!
- This is so embarrassing!
- I'm not worried, help is on the way.
Knocked off bike
Seeing successful bike trick
- That's cool!
- You know who else can do that?
Seeing failed bike trick
- I heard some freaks can look at one eye with the other! For real!
- That was fun!
- I wanna go again!
Joining food fight
Hit by a sneak attack
Hit by friendly fire
- It's me! Stop!
- Look! It's Christy!
- Stop it, silly!
- I hope you'll be humiliated before his friends!
Calling for help
- Everybody help me out here!
- I need help!
Starting a fight
- I'm gonna give people something to gossip about!
- No curriculum!
- Here's a present!
- Take this and be quiet!
- Just for you!
- I'll scratch you face!
- I'm gonna beat you and say you tried to violate me!
Out of breath
- (panting) I really need to be in a summer vacation right now (panting)
- This is why people say you're like a squirrel!
- I'll make sure people know how lame you are!
- I'm finished.... ah.
- What will everyone say!
- Wake me up when school is over!
- Please don't tell anyone!
Watching a fight
- Show me something I can talk about!
- Are you dancing?
- Are you fighting or flirting?
Seeing a friend being attacked
- I wonder if washing your face makes you wrinkle.
- I'm so young and full of hope.
When the fire alarm goes off
- I heard somebody was planning on setting off the alarm.
Laughing at friends
- Ha ha ha ha you make me laugh!
Laughing at other people
- Go go go!
- I want entertainment!
- Prove everyone wrong!
- Go for the jugular!
Seeing someone tagging a wall
- That's so not cool! I'm gonna tell everyone!
Seeing something cool
Seeing something lame
- It's kind of lame!
- It's okay...I guess.
Reacting to weapon fired
- There it goes!
- Dodge, people, dodge!
Reacting to vandalism
- You devil! What are you doing?!
- I really shouldn't be telling you about this incident, but I will.
- I'm not naming names but there's a person who has done a lot of very bad things.
- I can't hold it!
- (Belching noise)
- Everyone says you're a peace-loving person.
- I can see why people say you're a true diplomat.
- Ah, what was that for?!
- I'm gonna tell everyone what you did!
- You're going to be laughed at everywhere!
- I'm so bored I want to strangle myself with a tie!
- I'm so sick of this school, I can set it on fire!
- You can lick my shoe sole!
- You're lame.
- Show me your loser face!
- I can whip you with my ribbon!
- I can strangle you with a tie!
- You're not even worth talking about.
- (Shoving) Gotcha!
- (Shoving) Uh-huh!
Insulting the new kid
- Is it true that you occasionally suck your thumb?
Insulting Jimmy's appearance
- Mister number one on the worst-dressed list.
- Did you hear about this really ugly hat that's missing?
- Sorry about that accident at the barber.
- Does the shirt smell worst than it looks?
- Are those pants part of the clown suit?
- Those shoes are like giants bugs!
- Can you cover your face, so I can just look at the cool clothes?
- How you like your eggs? On your face?
- I heard you have a really ugly tattoo. Wow!
Insulting Jimmy when expelled
- Nobody even wants to talk about you now!
- Don't be mean, I just want to graduate!
- I'm just a regular kid! Don't pick on me!
- You mean nothing to me.
- Thanks, I like your work too.
- Your words have no effect.
- I'm so upset I'm getting sleepy.
Comebacks after being insulted
- Calm down! Nobody likes you!
- Easy now! Don't make me talk about your mom!
- Wanna run to the bathroom before you get too excited?!
- How's that bed-wetting problem?
- At least I'm not a whining boy!
- You're going down!
- I wanna get away from this place (sobbing)
- (Sobbing) I can't believe it!
- This is just...too much! (sobs)
Before being given a swirlie
- Wait! I'll tell you anything you wanna know!
After being given a swirlie
- I hate my life! I wanna move!
When shoved into a locker/being given a wedgie, etc
- People warned me about you!
- Everyone will know your most embarrassing secrets!
Leading the way
When Jimmy doesn't follow her
- No! Not that way!
- Hello?! Wrong way!
- it's boring everyday and then you die!
What is that?
When the TV is turned off
- So, you know what else?
- Oh my god! Did you see Mandy making herself sick in the toilet again?
- I swear she got a nose job and she's like only 12. It's totally not cool.
- Ms. Phillips hits on male students.
- Did you hear there's flesh blood on the floor of the hole?
- I hear everyone is betting on the Jocks this year.
- School elections are always rigged with money changing hands.
- Somebody said Gary is actually a lot older.
- The Preps say they have a secret plan to beat the Greasers.
- Lola's made out at all the spots with new graffiti.
- Rumor has it there'll be more pictures of Mandy coming.
- I heard the Preps are taking a trip abroad when school is out.
- Did you hear? Mr. Burton is in therapy after that incident.
Conversing at the Girls' Dorm/bathroom
- I hear almost all the Prep boys are carrying protection.
Reacting to rumor
- That's what I heard too!
- That's not the latest.
- Yeah, but it's a secret.
- That is unbelievable
- I can't stand it here! What if a never leave Bullworth?!
- One time I spread a rumor about a girl and she ran away!
- I'm so bored, sometimes I feel like I'm boring!
- I have to tell people what I know. I'm a communicator.
Reacting to whining
- Everyone knows that already.
- It's okay. That's like old news.
- Nobody cares, we're too busy.
- That's great, no, really.
- It's terrible that our privacy is invaded often.
- I don't understand why people are so serious, it's just school!
- I think summer break should be like five months long.
- Why do we have to do homework?
- I don't like having Mr. Burton as a Gym teacher. He's such a creep!
Conversing with ally
- I keep my mouth shut when I have nothing to say.
- I never tell a lie unless it's a white lie.
- I going to move to a big city with big rumors.
- I never forget a rumor once I hear it.
- I like everyone, I like to hear everyone's stories.
- That is amazing!
- People say that's a good thing.
- Someone else was saying that about you.
- Have you ever been to a school in a big city?
- Have you ever spread a rumor that wasn't true?
- Have you seen a celebrity of close?
- Did you ever start a rumor about yourself?
- Did you ever get your haircut in a real salon?
- No, n-no, no.
- Sure! Totally!
- I don't think so.
- Yeah I think.
- Hey, check it out... a new boy.
- Sure, it's right outside between the Boys' Dorm and Harrington House.
- It's right outside, dumbass. Can't miss it.
- I can't believe lunch is late again. How immature!
- Hey, Angie! Check this out!
- This is the picture I'm putting into the Yearbook. Does it make me look fat?
- Yeah, you're right, I'm being silly.
- This is so exciting!
- Where did they go? It's like there's a thief in the laundry room or something.
- This is so annoying.
- Sure thing, you big bull, but you gotta keep the costume on.
- Let's see your moves!
- C'mon, Mascot! Do your thing!
- Not bad for a guy in a furry animal outfit.
- Ha ha, I keep forgetting how dorky that is.
- Yay! School spirit!
- Hey, would you look at how much our Mascot sucks?
- Guys! Our Mascot's trying to embarrass us...
- You're ugly and nasty!
- Can you help me please? Just like for a second?
- Rumor has it... this is the deal.
- Hey Jimmy, I need to get back to the Girls' Dorm. Would you please walk me home?
- I need to go back to the motel, but I don't want to go alone. Would you please walk me there?
- Jimmy? Won't you walk with me a while?
- I have to get to the store, but I'm bored. Won't you walk me there?
- Would you be a dear and walk me to the store? That'd be just super.
- I totally have to go somewhere but, I don't want to go alone. Would you please walk with me?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.