This character sheet was created by Silkvale
Full Name and Meaning
- Claire - "Famous"
- Adriana - "Dark"
- Patania - "Field of Petunias"
Aliases and Preferred Nicknames
- Birthdate: June 14th, 1990
- Chinese Zodiac: Horse
- Astrological Sign: Gemini
Family and Culture
Joseph Patania - (Father)
- Joseph, like his daughter is extremely short. He has a little bit of an attitude problem when it comes to his height. However, him and Claire are close, and he frequently emails and writes to his daughter. He is 40 years old.
Annemarie Wieshart - (Mother)
- Annemarie is unlike Joseph. She is extremely controlling, and is dominating the marriage at the moment. She is also extremely strict and is an extreme authoritarian.
Is there still contact with family at Bullworth?
- There is, due to Claire consistently writing and emailing her father.
- Hair Color: Giallo Blonde
- Eye Color: Monterey Blue
- Height: 4'8
- Weight: 95 lbs
- Figure/Build: Petite, Busty
- Frequently Worn Jewelry: Loop Earrings
- Frequently Worn Makeup: Highlight, Mascara, Eyeliner, Brow Definer, Contours
- Piercings: None
- Contacts: None
Current Living Arrangements: Bullworth Academy, Girls Dorm Room 9
Originated From: San Diego, California
Travelled Territories: None
Hobbies: Gymnastics, Painting
Fears: Tall people, Snakes, Spiders
- Physical Ailments: None
- Disabilities: Easily scared
- Any Regular Medication Taken? No
- Pros: Kind, Friendly, Joyful, Practical, Patient, Faithful, Diplomatic, Polite
- Cons: Finnicky, Hesitant, Worried, Scared, Awkward, Blunt, Traumatized, Pessimistic
- Friendly to mostly everybody
- Patient with everybody
- Faithful to her boyfriend
- Solves conflicts diplomatically
- Joyful to be alive
- Polite to everybody
- Easily scared
- Finnicky when it comes favorites
- Hesitant to ask questions and to speak to taller people
- Scared that somebody is out to get her
- Worried that her boyfriend won't protect her
- Blunt with her words
- Socially Awkward
- Stutters when she speaks
- Extremely pessimistic
Ratings on Qualities
Physical Strength - (1/10)
- Claire couldn't throw a punch, and she's too short to fight. Despite she's thin, she rarely exercizes
Attractive - (6/10)
- She has a cute body, and a cute face with a nice smile, but her height makes her look deformed.
Honesty - (7/10)
- If she's in trouble, she will come clean, but most of the time when she lies, it's a white lie.
Rule Abiding - (10/10)
- She abides by every rule, because she doesn't want to get beaten up by the prefects, or have to serve detention.
Sociability - (2/10)
- Claire doesn't socialize much with people.
Bullworth Academy Information
Reason For Enrolling: Her parents wanted her to face reality before she turns 18, and they wanted to toughen her up by sending her to Bullworth Academy.
Room Number: 9
Roommates: Lola Lombardi, Chelsea Guthrie
Favorite Subject(s): Art, Chemistry, Math
- Why? "It's an inspiring class, and there's no scary people in there. I like Math because it's easy to me, and I like Chemistry because my dad taught me almost everything there is to know about chemistry."
Least Favorite Subjects: Gym, Shop, Home Economics
- Why? "I hate gym because Mr. Burton is always looking at me funny. I don't like shop because there's so many scary people in the class, and it's loud, and I don't like Home Economics because it's so sexist."
Favorite Teacher(s): Mrs. Phillips, Mr. Galloway
- Why? "I like them because they're nice to me."
Least Favorite Teacher(s): Mr. Burton, Neil, Mr. Hattrick, Mrs. Peabody
- Why? "I hate Mr. Burton because he's a pervert and he's always looking at my boobs. I don't like Neil because he always says abusive things to me. I don't like Mr. Hattrick because his voice scares me, and Mrs. Peabody is another teacher I don't like because she reminds me of my mom."