During missions and others
- Hey peasant. Wanna make some money?
- Some undesirables are wanted into Bullworth Vale. Our neighbourhood.
- Indeed. Be a good boy and get all of them. I'll make it worth your while.
- Hey, Jimmy. I've another job for you.
- I don't think they get the message. I'd like you to bring it to 'em.
- Yeah, they're usually hang out by the chinese restaurant in New Coventry.
- Good to see you, Jimmy boy. Seems like those Greaseballs have taken the lord ring in an abandoned pool hall.
- Perhaps. Either way it belongs to my daddy and I won’t have those few loaders uh… freeload!
- Very good, Jimmy. That's exactly a matter of principle. I'll pay you well.
- Those Townies gets to start hanging around too close to school. We'd take care of them but we've got practice.
- Sure thing. I'll get some cash from the beverage fund.
- You been pretty good with that bums. I want you'll give them a second lesson.
- Oh well, don't worry. This we'll take 'em too. Remind them to stay in their place.
- Hey, Jimmy. I heard those scumbags Townies got a warehouse they hang out in.
- So? I bet they're all pay rent. Why don't you wipe those squatters?
- Yeah, I bet rich fund is subsidised by the alumni association.
- You'll have to get through before you can get to Ted!
- You think I'm tough? Ted's even tougher!
- You'll never get by me.
- Hey you, Jimmy! What do you do in my stuff?
- Hey! What do you think you're doing?
- Alright, coach. But this is where it was toward stuff at me.
- Better watch out, Algie.
- Yo, Ricky. Back off!
- I'm gonna kick your ass!
- Get back here!
- A paddle? Who put that here?
- What's that for?!
- What's wrong with you?!
- I'm gonna hit you till you love me!
- Damon's the truth!
- I'm gonna bust yo' gut up and watch you bleed!
- An all-state beatdown too, son!
Hit in the groin
- Ugh! It hurts so... good?
- When I get back up you're so dead...
- You have bested me. Enjoy it while it last...
Starting a Fight
- I'm gonna lay your butt out like a newborn baby!
- I'm gonna rip out your heart out and feed it to you!
- It's chin-check time, punk!
- Sweet like candy, you DON'T want any of this!
Aiding in Fight
- You had your fun, now who wants get knocked out by an All-American?
- I got your back!
Suggesting to provide protection
- Sure! Let's do this!
- I've got nothing better to do!
ALLY About To Leave
- This is getting old! I'm taking off!
- I think you can handle it for me!
ALLY Help Me
- Hey-yo, Jimmy! Help me out!
- I can use a hand here!
Getting knocked off bike
- I love pain!
- So this want a QB feels like.
- That's cool if you're in wussy sports.
- I've seen better.
- Pain is good.
- A little blood never hurt anyone.
Stealing a bike
- Gimme your bike, punk! I'm cross training today!
- This my bike now, sucker.
Has bike stolen from
- That's your ass!
- Nobody steals my bike!
Winning a fight
- Who wants to mess with Damon!?
- I run things, not Ted.
When into him bump when friendly
- Mah bad.
- Didn't see ya there, little man.
- Sorry, I was daydreaming about hittin' someone so hard their head fell off.
When into him bump when hostile
- Don't start none, n' there won't be none.
- You feelin' froggy?!
- You can't touch me, you're not man enough!
- Out of mah way.
- Get off the way!
- (After Jimmy's expelled) You used to be somebody, now you're just pathetic.
When into him bump some clique
- (Dropout) QUITTERS DISGUST ME!
- (Greaser) Keep it up and I won't let you work on mah ride when I go pro.
- (Nerd) What're you doing out? That homework doesn't do itself.
- (Prep) Wow, you preppy kids really think you're tough...
Getting hit by a bike/car
- It's on now.
- Hit me as hard as you want, I'll still hit you harder!
- A cement truck couldn't hurt me, and come with that piece of crap?
- I gotta go live. See ya later.
- I have gained tapes to watch.
- I have homework to pick up.
Saying about rides
- People should be pay for tickets to see me.
- I'm not impressed.
Calling friends for help
- Hey-yo, fellows!
- Do you guys believe this got?!
- I'm a physical specimen! You can't outrun me!
- I'm gaining on you, and it's only a matter of time now!
When someone hides from him
- I don't have time to chase you around!
- Come over here, so I can hit you!
Out of breath
- He's in better shape then I thought!
- I wonder if I could ever hit someone so hard their head would come off.
- Maybe she'll come up to my room if I offer to show her my John Elway autograph.
- One day I want to fight a gorilla!
- Maybe if I concentrate real hard I can make her top come off.
- I wonder who would win in a fight, a bear or a gorilla?
- When I go pro, I'm gonna get a fat-ass crib with a fat-ass chick and go on my fat-ass trip!
- Kumite!, Kumite!!, KUMITE!!!
- I've harder.
- I can't take this anymore.
- You know what?
- You'll never believe this!
- All she needs now is a tackle and a slapback. At least I was first.
- Ted scores more off the field than we do on the field.
- Is it just me or do the kids coming up looking a little weak to you?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.