During missions and others
- You guys soften him up. I'll get a drink.
- It's called tactics, dear boy. Something you might grasp one day.
- Give me a hand in here boys!
- Here's some more tactics for you, poor boy.
- I'm leveraging the assets I have and you don't. Friends.
- Well I suppose I just have to give you a thrashing the old fashioned way.
- Watch out, Hopkins. I'm coming to teach you a lesson.
- My turn.
- That's right boys. Teach him some manners.
- Get that buffoon out of here.
- Do try not to get any blood on the furniture.
- Blocking the door. Not bad for an illbred moron like you.
- I have had enough of this.
- Alright man...this is it. Time to show those low life scum their proper place.
- If you don't stick it out I'll make sure no good school will ever accept you.
- Let's go!
- Oh it's the thug. Don't worry boys I'll deal with him.
- Oh I suppose since you asked so nicely.
- Alright Jimmy, alright...
- Yes, sir.
ALLY About to Leave
- I think I've had just about enough of this.
- I don't really wanna help you anymore.
ALLY Help Me
- Help me out! Hurry!
- Over here! I need your assistance!
When into him bump friend
- Pardon me.
- Oh. Excuse me.
- Sorry for being careless.
When into him bump others students and enemies
- Stay away from my twenty-six hundred dollar pants!
- Out of my way, peasant!
- I'm far too handsome to be meddled with by you.
- Keep you and your kind away from me!
- Don't you dare come near me with those cheap clothes.
- Father warned me about your kind!
- I can't believe how poor you are.
- You're much too poor for me. I've got to go.
- You're not up to my standards. I better leave.
- I can't believe you. Don't call me.
Calling friends for help
- Get over here! And help me deal with this trash!
- Hurry up and help me teach him a lesson!
When chasing someone
- Get back here you going-nowhere piece of turd!
- You can run, but I can hire people to hunt you down!
When someone hide from him
- You're wasting your time! No one escapes Derby Harrington for long!
- You little weasel! You gonna have to deal with the preps now!
Out of breath
- ...I cant be bothered I'll just hire someone to beat him up for me!..
Walking around talking to himself
- You know what the worst part of being a Harrington is? Nothing, hahahaha.
- Why won't my father let me cash in my trust fund? It's like he doesn't understand: I need a yacht too!
- ...Make me eat sub-standard peasant mush in the cafeteria? Where's my CAVIAR!?
- Derby Harrington, such a beautiful ring to that name.
- I remind myself of an estranged Kennedy!
- Doesn't anyone at this school understand the importance of proper allurement?
- It's absurd to think that this sort of thing happens.
- This should not happen at Bullworth and against my good family's name.
- What the heck is going on?
- Yes! You've done it! I never knew you had it in you!
- Good show! I'm surprised with you!
Losing in Dodgeball
- How on earth did I lose? I can't lose!
- You must have cheated! I never fail!
- This isn't outrage! I want have redo!
- You bloody useless idiots lost it for us!
- How come you couldn't have won? What is your problem?
- You need to improve with this if you ever play with me again!
Hit by friendly fire
- Don't you dare hit me!
- I may be helping you but you still trash!
- Can't your grubby hands off me?
- You've got some nerve!
- Screw off you bum!
- Harringtons never lose!
- You're about to be burdened with a black eye!
- Don't you dare spill a drop of my blue blood!
- I thought you'd be too poor to fight me!
Losing a fight
- Oh no! The father will have to sue for this...
- Mmhm...my lawyers will have to cover this up for me...
- Ah...fighting won't be good on my record...
- Harringtons don't lose...that-was-a-draw...
- Ughh...I'm still more handsome than you...
- This doesn't change anything...I'm still rich...you're still poor...ow...
Starting fight with Dropout
- Doesn't your mother clean my house? Ha ha ha haa!
Starting fight with Greaser
- Your kind end up being my mechanics or garbagemen!
- My word, I'm about to get brutish with you!
- Hope you're ready for some fisticuffs!
- Prepare yourself for humiliation!
- It's about time we had a talk!
Starting fight with Jock
- Your father is my gardener! Hhha haaa!
Starting fight with Nerd
- Your smarts are no match for my looks!
Starting fight with Prep
- You aren't half the prep I am. I'm a bloody Harrington! Ha ha ha ha haa!
Kicked in the groin
- Ugh, oh lord! I have to carry on the family name! Oh-ho-ho-ho…
When spat on
- I have never been so.... Ughh!!
Watching a fight
- C'mon guys! I'll let the winner hang out at my house!
- Make him bleed, I wanna see what red blood looks like, ahahahaha!
- Look out poor here is! Ha ha ha!
When someone hit him
- Where is the meaning of this?
- Who dare touch of Harrington?
When the fire alarm goes off
- Which immature ninny did it this time?
Giving a gift
While greeting friends
- Why, hello!
- Greetings friend!
- How are you this fine day?
Requesting an errand
- Here's what you're going to do for me...
- Listen up. I won't repeat myself.
- Hey Jim, I need a ruffian like you.
- I could use you, Jim. How about it?
- I say I can't believe another view common folk.
- Now what right do you have harassing someone of my class?
- Get back to your shanty peasant!
Some insults of enemies
- Hey, trashback kid. Why don't you go dumpster-dive?
- You find those clothes in the sewer? Ha ha ha haaa!
- Haw haw. You're a loser. Completely, loser-ish.
- laugh* Amusing! Yeah...
- He isn't acting like a proper young adult! I want him taken out; taken care of. Understand?
Hit by thrown dead rat
While greeting someone in good terms
- Hello Jim! Looking richer today!
- Wow! You actually look respectable!
- Did you clean yourself up? You look decent!
Aiding a fight
- I'm coming for you! Don't worry!
- No one hurts Derby's friends!
Perceiving a thing as cool
- I had the same thing at my birthday party...but it was much cooler!
- I saw the same thing a decade ago...all news folks get with the program!
Perceiving a thing as crap
- That was so uncool!
- I can't picture that being worse!
While seen vandalism
- Keep going! See if I care! I can buy another!
- What gives you the right? That is not your property!
Saying about fireworks
- Those fireworks are so cheap! My father imports mine from Taiwan!
- Seriously! That was a very weak explosion! You've never seen Singapore fireworks, I guess!
Hit with a stink bomb
- coughing* That is absolutely revolting! *coughing*
- Coughing* Come on...who did it? GROW UP! Sheesh...
Informing the crime
- You must do something. No one should be getting away with that thing around here. Really.
- You know it's not right and I want to make sure something is done about it of perhaps I'll have my father involved.
- You're poor, and I'm not! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
- Did you get that outfit...second-HAND? Ha ha ha ha!
- You're ugly, stupid, and poooor!
- You were BORN to serve me!
- Look at yourself! You're nothing!
- Hey! LOOOSERRRR!
- Why are you such a morooooon?
- ...This is unfair. This doesn't happen to Harringtons...
Ignoring a fight
- Ha! Like I have to care about you!
- You aren't worth enough money to worry about.
- I don't talk to bum.
- If you're an aristocrat, maybe I care.
Saying this way
- This way.
- Follow me.
- Come on.
- Trust me. Come here.
- Hey. Come with me.
When thanks of Jim
Winning in Dodgeball
- I'll have you know I don't lose.
- You better be ready to cry.
- I'm going to wipe my butt on your poor face.
Insulting in bicycle race
- Why don't you guys set off? I can't handle these losers.
- yawns* This better be a challenge. I hate being bored.
- Alright team. You had better not suck.
When thanks of someone
Winning a fight
- I knew I'd win. I'm sure you knew it too.
- How amazing was I? Fantastic, right?
- I bet you could all watch me for hours - I'm absolutely riveting!
When winning Dodgeball with his team
- Yeeeeess! Did you see me, that was all me!
- I am the best! I am worthy of my Harrington blood!
- You cannot beat blue blood!
Saying wrong way
- No. That's not right.
- Wroooong waaay.
- That's not gonna get you where you need to go.
- I didn't tell you to go that way.
- Do you hear me at all? Wroooong waaay.
- The world just doesn't work like that! It's supposed to fall into place for me - always has! I don't understand it!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.