When reported to Principal office
- Hopkins, you're quite the nastiest little boy I've ever encountered!
- You excel at causing trouble, and I excel at fixing little boys like you, at making you into respectable members of our community here at the Academy.
- I have a good feeling about you, boy; a feeling you and I are going to be great friends!
- You keep that nose clean, boy, or I shall clean it myself!
- Oh, and boy! Remember, you will have a clean nose, so keep it clean, or we'll clean it for you!
- Even that fat kid who wets himself is more popular than you.
- Coincidentally, it has also come to my attention that you are a filthy, dirty, foul-mouthed awful little vandal.
Wandering around campus
- How nice of young Harrington's father to invite me for tea.
- No expulsions this month! Am I growing soft?
When a student attacks him
- You violent child!
- Do not make it any worse for yourself!
- This has to stop immediately!
When a student/Jimmy vandalise
- I saw that!
- Are you out of your mind, child!?!
When chasing a student/Jimmy
- STOP, right now!
- You better stop right there!
When a weapon is fired near him
- Your mother will hear about this!
Kneed in the groin
- OH!...HOW COULD YOU?! *Groan*
Out of breath
- I'm getting too old for this.
When knocked out
- I just need a quick rest...
- I'll fix you yet...
- It hurts ME more than it hurts you!
- Children today...
- It is a difficult calling...
- This...goes on your permanent record!
During missions and others