While wandering around
- It's a good plan. It simply cannot fail.
- I have to get my magazines back from Algie.
- I've only been victimized 6 times today. So far, so good.
- Nobody appreciates my genius.
- One day, they'll all be sorry.
- I wish I had more homework.
Hit by friendly fire
- Don't be such a cretin!
- Imbecile, don't hit me!
- Are you stupid or something?
- Why are you hitting me?
- Quit being a dimwit. Would you?
- I've had enough!
- You're going to pay!
- This will not stand!
- Oh, now you're gonna get it!
- You're such a bully.
- This is just the beginning!
- You're gonna be so sorry!
- I'll show you!
- Unhand my compadre!
Watching a fight
- Look at those brutes go.
- I hope they kill each other!
Out of breath
- heave* I should have gone to gym class.
Hit with a stink bomb
- What compound is that?
- I think I made that. Ironic, Isn't it?
Losing a fight
- One day you'll be sorry.
- I'll get you for this.
- How humiliating...
- I won't forget this...
During missions and others
- I won't mince words, my friends. This school needs help.
- My help.
- How many of you out there feel abused by society? Let down by the establishment?
- I feel your pain, my children.
- Do not despair- salvation is here, my friends.
- By choosing me as your leader-
- we will usher in a new era of education.
- Abusive Prefects - GONE !
- Lackluster teaching - GONE!
- Physical Education - GONE !
- Bullworth will be the model for a pure academic curriculum.
- Money no longer wasted on silly musicals or crafts.
- My opponent would have you believe.
- That sports are more meaningful for your future.
- Than decent textbooks and competent teachers!
- What have sports done for you, except-
- Cause pain and misery!
- While my opponent may also be more popular.
- good-looking and muscular.
- And have the attention of the school bimbos.
- He just doesn't have what it takes to be President!
- There are some who claim I don't represent the masses.
- Let me tell you.
- I've been beat up just as much as you.
- It's time for change for the better.
- A vote for Earnest means a vote for.
- The triumph of brains over brawn!
- Let me repeat.
- In closing, remember a vote for E.
- ...means a vote for me.
- Thank you everyone, good night.
- Ouch! That's just not right!
- Hey! Stop it!
- Ouch! This is intolerable.
- Ow! Why is this happening?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.