This character sheet was created by Silkvale.
- Full Name [& Pronunciation]: Garrett Scott Warren [‘GARE-it’ ‘SkOT’ ‘WAR-en’]
- Garrett – ‘Brave, hardy’
- Scott –
- Warren – ‘The conqueror’
- Set Age: Eighteen
- Certified Birthdate: July 6th, 1988
- Astrological Sign: Cancer
- Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
- Gender: Male
Aliases & Preferred Nicknames:
- G (Called this by fellow Punks, initially given nickname by Jason Griffith.)
- Gare (Pet name, used by [NAME WITHHELD])
- Purple (Called by other punks, and students who do not know his name, due to his hair and eye color.)
- Nicholas Warren (Father) – Not much is known about Nicholas Warren. It is believed that he was a drug addict.
- Crystal Warren – Not much is known about Crystal. On the note left in Garrett's basket, she had written that she "didn't want it".
Is there still contact with their family while at Bullworth?: Garrett does not even remember his parents, so no.
- Hair Color: Naturally brown, dyed purple
- Eye Color: Naturally brown, but he wears purple colored contacts over them.
- Weight: 210lbs
- Height: 6’5”
Typical Clothing Wear:
In the summer, Garrett wears black jeans, a black tank top, and black loafers.
In the winter, Garrett simply adds a black sweatshirt and black fingerless gloves.
For pajamas, Garrett wears the black cargo shorts he wears for gym class, with no shirt.
Figure/Build: Garrett is very tall and muscular. He is remarkably broad-shouldered and, undeniably hunky.
Distinguishing Features/Scars/ or Birthmarks: Garrett has no scars on his body.
Tattoos: Garrett's left arm is heavily tattooed by a series of skulls, and on his back he has a large, flaming skull with horns and the words "it takes a monster to destroy a monster" over it. On his left calf, he has more flaming skulls, and on his chest he has the words "the devil and god are raging inside me" tattooed, the name of a Brand New album.
Frequently Worn Jewelry: Garrett has two black studs tattooed below his mouth in snakebite style, and wears black snake tapers in his ears. On occasion, a silver ring can be seen on his left hand.
Current Living Arrangements: Bullworth Academy, Boys’ dorm room 109
Originated from: Blue Skies Industrial Park
Hobbies: Playing bass, skipping stones in the ocean, swimming, listening to music, running
- Why?: He is lenient towards the idea that there is no God, but is not entirely sure. He believes that if there is a God, he is not very loving.
Physical Ailments/ Disabilities/ Issues: Garrett suffers from no physical ailments or disabilities.
- Profession: Bullworth student
- Likes: Metal, punk, running, winter
- Dislikes: Clowns, school, nerds
Goals/Ambitions: To start a metal band or run a tattoo and piercing parlor.
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: Garrett does not remember his childhood fondly; he was frequently bullied when younger, and when he buffed up the other kids often picked fights with him, which he was usually punished for. His more painful memories include being rejected by couples who came looking to adopt, usually because they branded him as weird.
Weapons/Equipments: Wooden plank, slingshot, pipe
- Pros: Intelligent, sharp, logical
- Cons: Cold, mean, hateful
- He is cunning and intelligent, and really is the base for the brains of the clique.
- He is very responsible and get things done when he commits to them.
- With his friends, he is loyal almost to a fault.
- He hates pretty much everyone on sight and it takes him ages to trust anyone.
- He is generally pessimistic.
- Garrett easily determines the importance of steps and gets things done based on priority.
- He is often the one who keeps a level head when everyone else loses theirs.
- He is very into fitness.
- Garrett barely trusts anyone at all.
- He is incredibly unsympathetic and commonly regards others' problems as stupidities.
- He rarely ever answers anything longer than two or three words.
As you know them better(and you like them): Loyal, logical, reliable, controlled
As you know them better(and you hate them): Rigid, mean, pessimistic, unsociable
Ratings on Personal Qualities
Physical Strength: 10/10
Garrett had to learn to fight from a very young age in order to defend himself from other kids. He became very muscular through swimming and running so much, and his fighting has developed from having to fight others.
While not wildly attractive nor flirty at all really, Garrett's tattoos, piercings, and unnatural hair and eye colors would easily attract girls who have a liking to the bad boy type.
Honesty : 9/10
Garrett is extremely blunt and sees no point in hiding his opinion. He has no need to lie to authority about wrongdoings or rule violations, simply because he barely speaks to them to begin with.
Rule Abiding : 2/10
Though he does try just a little bit harder than Jason to follow the rules, it isn't by much. Garrett has no respect for 'the system' because he believes that it failed him.
Sociability : 0/10
Garrett is completely unsociable. He refuses to speak to anyone outside of his clique, and even then he barely speaks to them.
Bullworth Academy Information
Reason for enrolling: TBA
Standing and Rank in Social Circle: Second in command
- Room Number: Room 109
- Roommate(s): Jason Griffith, TBA, TBA
- Favorite Subject(s): English
- Why?: Despite barely ever speaking, Garrett is actually very good with words. He spends a lot of his time reading, so writing comes easily to him. Mr. Galloway has admitted that, if Garrett were to pursue it, he would make a wonderful writer.
- Least Favorite Subject(s): Geography
- Why?: He doesn't struggle with it, but Garrett believes that simply knowing where countries are is possibly the most useless information he could be studying.
- Favorite Teacher: Mr. Galloway
- Why?: Galloway is constantly praising Garrett.
- Least Favorite Teacher: Dr. Watts
- Why?: Garrett has little patience, and Dr. Watts' constant confusion gets on his nerves, fast.
- Language(s): English
- Schooling Level: Senior (Grade 12)
- Expertise: Language
- Chemistry: 98%
- Math: 97%
- English: 100%
- Geography: 94%
- Politics/Law: 96%
- Economy: 98%
- Cooking/Culinary: 93%
- Shop: 98%
- Botany/Biology: 95%
- Mythology: 94%
- Art: 92%
- Photography: 90%
- Reading Level: Above average
Overall Intelligence Level(s): Garrett has a surprisingly high IQ, though he doesn't really think much of it.
Jason Griffith: Garrett and Jason are very close. They both feel the system has failed them--Garrett by being abandoned and Jason by losing his parents to war--and bond over this. Jason is one of the few people who can get Garrett speaking in full sentences.
- Omnivore/Carnivore/Herbivore: Herbivore
- Favorite Food(s): Grape Popsicles
- Favorite Drink(s): eCola
- Disliked Food(s): Meats
- Disliked Drink(s): Orang-O-Tang
- Proclaimed Theme Song(s): Sticks and Bricks - A Day to Remember
- Scent: Calvin Klein One
- Favorite Color: Purple
- Favorite Season: Winter
- Favorite Animal: Wolves
- Favorite Music Genre: Metal, hardcore punk.
Most Memorable Quote: "I don't give a fuck about your problems, because they're not real."