This character sheet was created by Silkvale
Matthew: Gift from god
Stephan: Wreath, Crown, Honour, Reward
Galmes: No known meaning
Type 1000: Ginji's chance out of 1001 being featured in a story
Ginji: Used by many people around the academy
G: Used exclusively by his best friend, Josh Michaels.
Family and Culture
Noel Galmes (Father)
Noel is Ginji's father, he is an honest and hard working man of his words, He will do whatever he can to protect his youngest son from harm and danger.
Connie Galmes (Mother)
Connie is an honest woman, and she too works hard at her job. She has raised both of her sons to the best of her extent.
Michael Galmes (Older Brother)
Michael is a man of his words. He can be immature from time to time, and has a tendancy to tease his younger brother, in which his younger brother doesn't know he's just joking
Jade Moreau (Cousin)
Jade is Ginji's cousin. They frequently hang out together, despite being in different social circles of the school. Jade ignores her friends calling Ginji trash.
French, Sicilian, Irish
Italian, Greek, Spanish
Hair color: Carmine Red
Eye color: Short and curly
Weight: 197 lbs
Current Living Arrangements: Boys Dorm, Room 160
Roomates: Jalen Harris, Jerry Haugh, Algernon Pappadopulous
Traveled Territories: Florida, France, Amsterdam, Switzerland, Italy
Hobbies: Writing, Poetry, Lego
Fears: Rejection, Spiders
Physical Ailments: None
Disabilities: ADHD, Bi-Polar, Aspergers, Schizofrenia
Issues: Some Anger issues, napoleon complex
Personality: Funny, Charismatic, Savage, Loud, Confident, Intelligent
Weaknesses: Quick to lash out and insult, Big mouth, Impulsive
Good Habits: Doesn't lie to those who have authority over him, Is sure to get work done, Cares about his grades
Bad Habits: Impulses can't be controlled, Disrespectful to the teachers who aren't respectful to him, Lazy
Ratings on qualities
Physical Strength: (7/10)
Ginji may look out of shape and weak, but he can hold his own in a fight, until the skilled fighters come out to play. He can run a fairly above average distance before getting tired
Ginji is fairly good looking, despite being short and a little bit overweight. He has red hair and steel blue eyes that change color to Achat gray from time to time, and he has his hair styled in a stylish way for gingers
Despite Ginji lies about certain things, he never lies about what he thinks of somebody, and he will tell the person he doesn't like that he doesn't like them to their face
Rule Abiding: (8/10)
Ginji avoids breaking rules, he just doesn't like to be in trouble, and when he is in trouble, he gets stressed out
Ginji is a good problem solver, and people comment on his intelligence level, thinking he is a smart person.
He is inbetween social and anti-social
- Jordan Balesterri: Jordan and Ginji met at a football game, and he knew that she was the right girl. She may be a grade above him, and a year older, but their relationship proves that age is just a number, and that love has ultimate power over age.
- Audrey San Lorenzo: Audrey and Ginji share two classes together, French and History. They are always partners in History. Audrey is a little jealous of Jordan being his girlfriend, but she still thinks they are the cutest couple she knows in the school.
- Alex Thompson: Alex and Ginji are close friends, despite being in different cliques. They rarely get to hang out, and when they do, it's typically a double date with their girlfriends.
- Josh Michaels: Even back at home they were close. Josh and his friends eventually moved to Bullworth to get away from Salinas High, and when they came, they all got even closer than they were back in Salinas.
- Jade Moreau: Jade and Ginji may be in different social circles, but they still have their family oriented love. Jade and Ginji often hang out, but when they can, it's somewhere off campus.
- Andrei Mishnev: Ginji's brother from another mother. They at first didn't get along, but when Andrei found out that Ginji didn't get along with Mr. Silacci, He offered to break Mr. Silacci's chair for him.
- Michael Diaz: Michael and Ginji are true partners in crime, They met in French class. They also messed with the jocks together, they are practically brothers in arms.