During missions and others
- You're just not good enough Jimmy!
- You'll never belong Jimmy.
- He got out! Get on the bikes and get him!
- Where is that dirty sod?
- I bet he's around here somewhere.
- Hey guys, I found him!
- Fabulous! I love it when people know their place in life.
- You think you'll get away from us like that, Jimmy?
- Hey Jimmy! Get back here and fight like a man!
- You know the password?
- Get lost, you gnat.
- Wrong. SCRAM!
- You trying to be funny?
- What did you say?
- That's right! It's where my papa has eight hotels.
- How did you get the password?!
- Well I'm going to work for my father's firm this summer.
- No no, I wanna do it. His firm's handling a big murder trial. I'm going to help out.
- Oh, screw you! I'm not gonna get the guy convicted! Besides, it'll look good on my university application.
- Yes, the old fashioned way is best...
- Hopkins? What are you doing here?
- This is a private affair. You don't belong here!
- Gentlemen! We need to rid ourselves of this scum!
- Enough! Let's get him out. Now!
- Pound him Bif!
- I love watching a good match!
- You think you'll get up again!?
- His left eye looks swollen!
- It's a wonder Hopkins is still standing.
- Hopkins is surprisingly tough!
- Couldn't mistake her anywhere... who's she with?
- Did I ever tell you how much I admire your lab coat Dr. Watts?
- Edna, you really do look... smashing tonight!
- Who's that? Let's go!
- Just have to meet up with... a friend!
- Just so!
- Hey there hot stuff.
- Come over here you little vixen.
- Kissy kissy baby.
- Hahaha... I'm coming to get you baby.
- Evening chaps. My date and I need a little privacy if you know what I mean... mind helping us out?
- Looks like I caught you Lola.
- You're loving it baby.
- What was that? Did you hear something?
- I know a better place... let's go.
- See you later, chums. We're off.
- Stimpson. Go drive around the block a few time.
- Come on Lola. No one will disturb us in the garage.
- Just you wait and see.
- I see where this is going you little strumpet.
- ... but... but... oh well.
- Hey you! Are you spying on us?
- Who's that skulking around over there?
- I can see you. I know you're there.
- What is he doing with my bike? Stop! Thief!
- I'll get you, you thieving bastard!
- That's my bike you common scum. I want it back!
- Stop now... and I won't report this.
- I won't let you get away with this.
- Give me back my bike!
- What's all that ruckus? Let's get out of here.
- No! Cousins are legal... oh... you mean Lola?
- Help me!
- Somebody please help me!
- Where is everybody? Help!
- Thanks man!
- Don't worry Jimmy... I got your back!
- Maybe but my daddy has more mistresses than yours.
- Oh Mandy, you're so pretty. I wish you were my cousin... then daddy wouldn't mind...
- I wonder, Mandy... if I bought you expensive jewelry, then would you be mine?
- What do you see in those meathead jocks? They don't have money and breeding... like I do...
- HEY! Get out of here, you pervert!
- I bet it was those greaseballs.
- I know it! They've always hated us.
- So much for peace in our time, pauper!
ALLY About to Leave
- I think I've done my part... see ya!
- Alright, this is getting boring.
ALLY Help Me
- Hopkins! A little help if you would!
- I said Hopkins! Some assistance, please!
Getting knocked off bike
- What a cheap bike.
- Ouch. Good thing I'm insured.
- Oh. Like that makes you cool.
- Very flashy indeed.
- Don't just lie there!
- I guess you aren't that good after all!
Stealing a bike
- Excuse me! I need to borrow that.
- Don't mind me, but I need your bike.
Has bike stolen from
- Buy your own bike!
- My daddy's gonna sue you!
Winning a fight
- Oh my... laughs*
- Oh yes! Come on!
When into him bump when friendly
- Oh! Hello there.
- Don't mind me.
When into him bump when hostile
- Please, don't touch me!
- Get back to work!
- Who do you think you are?!
- You're bothering me!
- I want nothing to do with you!
- Don't make me angry.
- Have you no manners?
When into him bump other clique
- (Dropout) Get back to the welfare office.
- (Greaser) Out of my way, poor person.
- (Nerd) Get lost, dorkface.
Getting hit with bike/car
- My daddy's gonna sue you!
- Are you blind?!
- Oh no! My shirt tore!
- Derby's expecting me. Gotta go.
- Well, I have to study for law school. See you later.
- I need to do some shopping. Tsa tsa.
Saying about rides
- I suppose that was adequate!
- That was mildly amusing in common sort of way.
Calling friends for help
- Fellows! Over here!
- Give me a hand chaps!
- You won't escape me!
- Keep running, it won't help!
When someone escapes him
Out of breath
- ...oh my... I'll let you go...
Walking around talking to himself
- I would just die of embarrassment if anyone knew I bought it on sale.
- I'm really starting to like that Lola girl, too bad daddy will never approve!
- I wonder if Derby will ever pay back the money I lent him.
- Am I really the best dressed at Bullworth? I must be, Derby wouldn't lie to me.
- Perhaps it's true, poor people do have more fun. Because they're more real.
- I really love Aquaberry! Maybe daddy will buy me stock in the company?
- It's an outrage, my daddy would be incensed.
- It is completely unacceptable, someone will hear this - mark my words!
- Can someone help me make sense of this?
- Well done indeed!
- Whoa good show!
During a conversation
- Oh I had another thought.
- That reminds me of something.
- Did you hear? They have a sale on Aquaberry, quite unfortunate!
- My daddy says they'll triple the tuition... keep the riff raff out you know.
- He was wearing athletic shoes, OUTSIDE the gym. Obviously we can't talk to him anymore.
- Derby says it's okay to date trashy girls like Lola, as long as you don't bring her to any parties.
- There won't be as many undesirables at law school... can't wait.
- I can't believe they're going to grade based on accomplishment, my family has given so much to Bullworth.
- Narrate the new kids have any breeding what so ever very disappointing.
- I heard Chad got beat by those greaser scumbags in New Coventry.
- Derby's been saying it's time to remind those greaser scumbags their inferior status.
- Did you hear? Jimmy Hopkins took Johnny Vincent to school. I wish I'd been there.
- I heard Hopkins is gonna do something spectacular. Don't know what it is... but sure to be impressive.
- Derby says Jimmy Hopkins is the biggest disappointment since universal suffrage.
- Sounds like hearsay to me.
- I guess that's what happens.
- Hmm. I'm not surprised.
- How very droll.
- Today I wore a shirt that was a year old. I felt horrible.
- I can never pick which aftershave to wear. It will probably get worse once I start shaving.
- Johnny Vincent said he's got his eye on me. I'm a little worried.
- I worry about my grades. I was a little late with that special success fee.
- Don't worry, at least we have money!
- Look at the bright side, you're not poor... right?
- I usually buy something to make myself feel better.
- Can't you sue somebody or something?
- Why are there so many low class people around? It's aggravating.
- I'm beginning to think it's true: money can't buy love, it's awful.
- I got caviar on my favorite shirt last night. I'm absolutely devastated.
- I can't believe they let poor people vote, it's just so unreasonable.
- Well, tsa tsa!
- I'm afraid I have an appointment, see ya!
- I must be going, bye!
- I really like dressing well... you know... it makes me feel good!
- Don't tell anyone, but Lola and I've been... you know, having fun!
- I'll take on all those greasers they don't scare me.
- Women love me, it's a fact!
- We're like that where you and me.
- You remind me of my dad!
- You're obviously a high class individual!
- Have you ever dressed in all Aquaberry clothes? It's a wonderful feeling!
- Did you get that designer shoes I showed you?
- Hey! Have you ever tried harassing the homeless? It's great fun!
- Didn't you get to stay in that palace in Venice?
- Yes, but I wasn't that impressed.
- Honestly I don't remember.
- Yes, because Derby said it was a good idea!
- I don't think my daddy would approve that.
- Well... I never cared to begin with.
- You know, I-I wasn't really trying.
- You may have won, but you're still poor.
- So what if you won? We're still rich.
- Sure, savor the only victory you'll ever win in life.
- I bet that this stupid victory makes you feel real good, doesn't it?
Hit by friendly fire
- Hopkins, don't be such a prat!
- Could you stop with the random aggression? Please!
- Are you a little confused, Hopkins?
- I'm an excellent boxer you know.
- You better not damage my clothes!
- You are messing with the wrong chap.
- I'll put you in your place.
Losing a fight
- My Aquaberry sweater...!
- My dad... is going to sue you!
- How did that happen?
- Oh, I can't believe it!
- It's just a minor setback…
- I'll make you pay for this for the rest of your life!
Starting a fight with other clique
- (Dropout) You townie kids are nothing but trash!
- (Greaser) Know your betters Greaseball!
- (Jock) Poise would beat muscle every time, dunce!
- (Nerd) You'll work for me one day, nerdbrain!
- You're going back to the poor house!
- You're getting awfully uppity!
- I suppose I better beat you!
- Oh, well, I guess I must beat you!
Kicked in the groin
- Ahowww... that was... DIRTY!
When spat on
- SPIT! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!
Watching a fight
- WE WANT BLOOD!
- Show some spirit, man!
- A fight!? Oh how very amusing!
Hit by some sneak attacks or projectile attack
- What is this nonsense?
- Oh, very funny!
When the fire alarm goes off
- Another alarm? How tedious.
- Uhm... ah... please don't.
- My father is important loyal you know.
- Can't we... ah... just GET ALONG?
- Please don't damage my expensive clothes.
- Think of the starving children! … Food fight!
Talking about freaks
- Is this how poor people really live? How fascinating!
- I need some sort of fascination. Go ahead. Make me an offer.
- Well, that's good!
- I suppose that will do.
- You do want to contribute to the Harrington House fund, don’t you Hopkins?
- You’ll help me buy a new Aquaberry sweater, won’t you?
- I’ll make it simple for you: pay, or get hurt!
- Don't you know? It's customary to get a present to show you in for it.
- I don't wanna come across as a materialist but some token of appreciation would go a long way.
- I have a fascination to go in a long way.
- For me? Aww... you shouldn't do that.
- Aww... you're such a sentimentalist. Thank you.
Getting money from his victim
- Ahahaha! That's a good chap!
- Good to see you know your place, Hopkins.
- I always knew you were a reasonable chap Hopkins. Ha ha.
Giving a gift
- You might find this useful.
- Why hello there.
- How are you?
- Pleased to see you again.
- Hellooo there. Care to come see my collection of expensive clothes?
- Your dress exceedingly well, Hopkins.
- The haircut suits you Jimmy, it gives you an air of class.
- Excellent ehm... hat you have there, Hopkins?
- Nice pants, Hopkins. Are they, Aquaberry?
- I can't help. But know that your fine shoes, Hopkins!
- Splendid shirt, Hopkins! I must say.
- You're DEFINITELY the best dressed, Gord.
- I guess good breeding does show...how nice.
Requesting an errand
- Well, old pal it's a simple thing I need you to do for me.
- Listen closely, I don't want you to make anything escape.
- Hopkins old pal, would you mind helping me out a bit?
- Hopkins, you old chum, Gord needs you to do something for him!
- Do you know who my daddy is?!
- You'll be punished for this!
- That was un-though-full!
When greeting with fear
- Shouldn't you be collecting...food stamps or something?
- My daddy says people like you are useless!
- You're nothing but a poor trash and that's what you'll always be.
- Ahahahaha! Trash.
- Ahahahahaha! Oh very funny! Yeah ahahaha!
- Mmm... I feel so deliciously dirty now.
- That might to be slumming. But I like it.
- Oh, you're so naughty!
- I feel strangely attracted to you.
- Have you even been, kissed by a rich boy?
- I hate him! He has to pay!
Hit by a thrown dead rat
Greeting someone in bad terms
- Oh, look. It's Hopkins, the thug.
- Hello, peon.
- Well, well, well, isn't that Hopkins character?
When greeting someone in good terms
- Good to see you, Hopkins!
- Oooh, Hopkins! There you are!
- Hopkins, old chum! How are you?
- Please...don't hurt me...I'm wearing my favorite shirt...
- Come on, let me go! I have to go party at Harrington House...
- Please, leave me alone. Derby's so mean to me if I get roughed up.
Aiding a fight
- I said unhand him! Immediately!
- That won't do! That won't do it all!
Perceiving thing as cool
- I should buy one of those!
- How amusing!
Perceiving thing as crap
- Oh, how another plebeian display.
- I've seen better. So much better.
While seen vandalism
- That's not yours! Stop breaking it!
- Stop that! That's mine!
Saying about fireworks
- Ohohoho! How splendid! I need to buy one of those!
- Don't be so reckless!
Hit with a stink bomb
- Aw, what an awful stench!
- Oh my! It smells like… like poor people!
When suck up
- I always though you were alright in spread in your property!
- You know I almost consider you might equal!
- No, really. I mean if you be my friend, I'll make sure you're get a job one day.
Insulting the tag
- I suppose you think that's all rebellious and cool, Hopkins!
Conversing with prefect
- My daddy will not stand this sort of behavior.
- I have paid an accessible out of reputation and I'm not to put out with it.
- You're poor and ugly!
- Welfare case!
- You're nothing but a poor trash!
- Get a job!
- You're an embarrassment to the human race!
- Do you even know your daddy's name?!
- Your girls said you're a bad kisser!
- Are you trying to provoke me?!
- I'll teach you to know your place!
- Just because I'm rich and well dressed doesn't mean I'm afraid to fight!
- Keep that up and I'll beat you into a pulp!
Ignoring a fight
- I was only joking!
- Ohh haha. I'm... I didn't mean anything.
- Did you think I'm really manned, did you?
- You're a nobody!
- My daddy owns your daddy!
- You're deserved to be poor!
Other Taunts and Insults
- You better learn your place quick, new kid.
- Trash like you is not wanted here, GET OUT!
- Oh, Hopkins. You have some egg on your shirt! *laugh*
- I always knew you were trash, Hopkins!
Insulting the Clothes
- Who dressed you Hopkins, that crazy hobo?
- Why would you do such a thing to your hair?
- Those are the probably worst pants I ever seen!
- Where'd you get those shoes Hopkins, the clown store?
- A tattoo, how very criminal looking.
- You may dressed well Hopkins but you still trash!
Insulting the Cliques
- (Dropout) Whatever, poor person.
- (Greaser) You greaseballs are trash!
- (Jock) What is that on your pants, poo?
- (Nerd) You dorks are nothing but trash!
- You beneath my notice.
- Am I should pay attention why?
- Would you keep it down, please?
- Who are you exactly?
- You surely talk people some of his mother hates him.
- I could buy your entire family.
- My daddy could destroy you.
- I'm taking no doubt from a poorly dressed pauper like you!
- Stop trying to compensate for your poverty!
- Your thug act doesn't scare me Hopkins!
- No Noooo, you're really scaring me!
- Please don't damage my expensive clothes.
- Please, don’t hurt me! My daddy will be upset!
Saying this way
- I said: Hopkins! Over here!
- It's this way!
When thanking Jimmy
- Well done, Hopkins. Well done indeed.
- Why did this have to happen to me...?
- I got toilet water on my aquaberry sweater...
- WHY did they let brutes like him in...?
- MY DADDY WILL DESTROY YOUR DADDY IF YOU DON'T LET ME GO!
- PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME BEG!
- Please don't, I'm wearing a VERY expensive shirt...
Winning in Dodgeball
- I’ll show you who’s the best: me!
- You’re outclasses, and outmatched.
- I don’t even need to buy my victory against the likes of you.
Insulting in bicycle race
- We'll show you how gentlemen behave themselves.
- You pathetic wrenches! Ha! Don't make me laugh!
- My servants are more impressed than you and they're pathetic!
Laughing at headdress
- What exactly is that on your head?
When thanking of someone
- I suppose I should thank you.
Winning an individual fight
- The best man won!
- Don’t let it get you down, you never did have a chance!
- Daddy’s going to be so proud of me!
- One day you'll regret this!
- (While crying) How... how could you?
Winning in Dodgeball with his team
- We've beat you and we're richer than you!
- How is that make you feel?!
- We did it, chaps!
Physically bullying someone
- Not that I'm surprised, surprise your breeding at one again.
- Laugh* Look at you squirrel! You're so entertaining!
- That will teach you respect your betters!
- Now we seen who's the inferior? Brutalized maggot.
Saying wrong way
- Are you getting lost again, Hopkins?
- Where exactly you think you're going?
- I don't see why something like this should happened!
When TV turned off
- Do turn that back on, you obnoxious twerp!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.