NOTE: This is a list of quotes for Greg Winston in the original Transferred to Bullworth.
On Good Terms
- "Hey, How are you?"
- "It's nice to see you again"
- "Awesome Shirt, Where'd you get it?"
- "What's going on with you?"
- "What's up brother from another mother"
- "Hello beautiful, You look nice today"
- "Are you ready to have the best time of your life?"
- "You're looking really beautiful today."
- "I love you, that's all there is to it."
- "You're beautiful, Just like me."
- "What's up sister from another mister?"
When on Greg's bad side
- "You can run, but you can't hide"
- "Stop and we'll talk about it!"
- "Keep running, and I'm just gonna pound you harder and harder."
Out of breath
- "This is stupid"
- "And I thought I could run?"
- "Looks like running from Officer Balestreri didn't pay off at all"
- "Fuck you... YEAH, YOU!"
- "Ha Ha, How's that feel"
- "How's that feel, Huh?!"
- "Move out of the way"
- "Move it or lose it!"
- Insulitng a fat Nerd: "Listen, you're fat and you stink; go take a shower"
- Insulting a skinny Nerd: "Go eat something, you're skinnier than a piece of paper."
- Insulting a Jock: "You're dumb and your **** is tiny."
- Insulting a Gangbanger: "Are you inbred or just naturally dumb?"
- Insulting a Greaser: "Go put on some regular clothes, you wannabe gangster."
- Insulting a Redneck: "Are you naturally dumb? or are you just acting?"
- Insulting a Prep: "You're too spoiled, go sell some of your clothes."
- Insulting a Townie: "Have you ever heard of a job? You should apply for one"
- Insulting a Cop Daughter "Your dad is a pig, and you're his pig-like offspring!"
- Insulting a Bully: "You're dumb, and ugly. Go put on some anti-zit cream."
Rejecting a girl
- Rejecting Pinky Gauthier: "No, You're too hard to handle"
- Rejecting Machaley Edgemon: "Your parents wouldn't like a poor kid like me."
- Rejecting Beatrice Trudeau: "I'm sorry, But I really can't be in a relationship right now."
- Rejecting Jordan Balesterri: "I'm sorry Jordan, but I really can't trust you; You're really nice and I admire you, but we can't."
- Rejecting any of the other Cop Daughters: "No; I know you'll get me in trouble with your dad if I do one thing wrong."
- Rejecting Georgia Holliston: "I would, But I can't; because your fellow clique members are extremely racist."
- Rejecting Audrey San Lorenzo: "You seem like a very nice girl, But my dad wouldn't approve; because My dad has a rivalry with all of the mafia families in Liberty City"
- Rejecting Shantel Jackson: "I'm friends with Jalen, but I don't want to become his enemy"
- Rejecting Zoe Taylor: "You seem very nice and smart, But I'd rather not"
- Rejecting Mandy Wiles: "I don't like Popular girls."
- Rejecting Kyla Vance: "You spread rumors about me all the time; I hate you,"
- Rejecting Cameron Joeseph before they start dating: "You judged me before even saying anything to me; I really wouldn't associate with someone like you."
- Rejecting Eunice Pound: "Don't even think about it." or "Go away."
- Rejecting Lola Lombardi: "I hear that you cheat on Johnny; I don't want to end up kicking his ass because of you."
- Rejecting Angie Ng: "Unless you like to get in trouble; You can't date me."
- Rejecting Christy Martin: "You spread rumors about me all the time; Don't ever talk to me again"
Saying yes to a date
- Accepting Pinky Gauthier: "Sure; the date we went on was really fun; But just don't demand a lot."
- Accepting Machaley Edgemon "As long as you don't tell your parents we're dating; You'll do great with me."
- Accepting Beatrice Trudeau: "I see you get bullied a lot; I'll protect you from the popular girls, And I also need help in Math."
- Accepting Jordan Balestreri: "You may be a cop daughter, But you've never threatened to hurt me like your fellow clique members."
- Accepting any other cop daughter: "Okay; Let's try it; As long as you don't get me in trouble with your dad, we'll be fine"
- Accepting Georgia Holliston: "Let's try it; It'll probably go well."
- Accepting Audrey San Lorenzo: "Sure; Just don't tell your fellow friends I'm Niko Bellic's son."
- Accepting Shantel Jackson: "It's worth a try."
- Accepting Zoe Taylor: "If you can help me in English; I'll date you."
- Accepting Kyla Vance or Mandy Wiles: "Just don't spread any rumors about me, okay?"
- Accepting Eunice Pound: "You may be fat, but looks aren't everything"
- Accepting Angie Ng: "I hear you're a good kisser; We should try it sometime."
- Accepting Christy Martin: "No more rumors, okay?"
- Accepting Lola Lombardi: "As long as you don't cheat on me like you would to the others, Then we'll be fine"
Triggered into a fight
- "Time to go down."
- "Come on then!"
- "Let's roll cupcake"
- "Let's see what you're really made of!"
- "C'mon Punish Me!"
Starting a fight with a clique leader
- Starting a fight with Earnest Jones: "Don't get mad because you lost your first fight of the day."
- Starting a fight with Johnny Vincent: "Haymaker? more like Haybreaker!"
- Starting a fight with Ted Thompson: "Don't cry to your coach if you lose!"
- Starting a fight with Derby Harrington or Alden Ackerman: "Rich boys are always the ones to go down first
- Starting a fight with Victoria Peterson: "Let's see those eight years of Karate go down the toilet!"
- Starting a fight with Jalen Clinton: "Let's see how gangsta you really are, cuz!"
- Starting a fight with Cletus Dalton: "You really think you are a patriot don't you."
- Starting a fight with Edgar Munsen: "Alright bitch; Let's see who the real bitch is."
- Starting a fight with Russell Northrop: "Strength doesn't always matter."
Triggering a fight
- Starting a fight with a Redneck "Let's see what yir mayde uv"
- Starting a fight with a Cop Daughter: "Your Black belt in Karate doesn't scare me; Neither does your dad"
- Starting a fight with a Nerd: "Alright; You asked for it!"
- Starting a fight with a Jock: "I beat up an entire football team; You aren't as strong as you think you are."
- Starting a fight with a Prep: "Let's see how much of a champ you are."
- Starting a fight with a Gangbanger: "All Pimp and no Pop! That is what I think of you."
- Starting a fight with a Bully: "You think you're tough, huh?"
- Starting a fight with a Greaser: "Take a bath, Greasy."
- Starting a fight with a Townie: "Let's see just how tough you think you are."
Winning a fight
- Winning a fight with a Redneck: "You thought you was made of steel but you ain't made of nothin'"
- Winning a fight with a Cop Daughter: "Being a black belt doesn't always win your fights. Go ahead, tell your sensei that I said he sucks at teaching an immature little brat like you."
- Winning a fight with a Nerd: "Don't come back unless you want more."
- Winning a fight against a Jock: "Your strength was your weakness; Never go for the face unless you want to get hit in the stomach."
- Winning a fight with a Prep: "Your reaction time sucked. Try again later."
- Winning a fight with a Gangbanger: "You went from OG to PG."
- Winning a fight with a Bully: "You already were pathetic; Now you're even more pathetic than you already were."
- Winning a fight with a Greaser: "Your kicks didn't affect me much because of your form."
- Winning a fight with a Townie: "Only three hits? That's just sad."
- "That was nothing, Try that again!"
- "C'mon make me cry"
- "COME ON THEN!!"
- "Show me what you have"
- "What was that? A Ping Pong ball?!"
- "I beat up an entire football team!! You can't beat me!"
Hit in the Nuts
- "My babies! God damnit"
Winning a fight
- "I told you, You can't beat me!"
- "Don't try anything on me now!"
- "Not so easy now, Huh?"
Watching a fight
- "Punish him; Punish him real good!
- "I wanna see some blood!"
- "It's good to watch a fight and not be in one for once!"
- "I think I'm gonna join in *Joins in*"
- "Curb Stomp! Curb Stomp!"
Watching cliques fight
- Cheering on a Cop daughter: "Put im' in a headlock and then a submission."
- Cheering on a Nerd: "You're better off doing a cheap shot."
- Cheering on a Gangbanger: "Go ----, Go!"
- Cheering on a Jock: "Rip him apart, you gorilla!"
- Cheering on a Bully: "Beat that wimp up!"
- Cheering on a Townie: "Hit harder."
- Cheering on a Prep: "Isn't your Aquaberry sweater getting dirty? It seems like it!"
- Cheering on a Greaser: "More punches, less kicks."
- Cheering on a Redneck: "Let's see wut he's made of!"
Watching clique leaders fight
- Cheering on Victoria Peterson: "Submission! Do a Submission!"
- Cheering on Earnest Jones: "Just kick him in the balls, you're better off doing that."
- Cheering on Jalen Clinton: "Go for the abdomen, not the face!"
- Cheering on Ted Thompson: "Try to win this one without your 'roids"
- Cheering on Russell Northrop: "Put him in a Power Bomb!"
- Cheering on Edgar Munsen: "If you lose this, you're a bitch then!"
- Cheering on Johnny Vincent: "Do a Haymaker and then an Axe Kick!"
- Cheering on Derby Harrington: "You suck!"
- Cheering on Cletus Dalton: "Break his face into a million pieces!"
Other characters on Greg
- Trent Northwick: "I heard Greg and that Cameron girl making some weird noises in Greg's room. I probably can guess what it was that they were doing in there!"
- Mrs. Danvers: "Students are reminded that Boys aren't allowed in the Girls dorm, That means you Greg!"
- Jordan Balesterri: "That Greg guy seems really cute; I wanna ask him out, But I don't want to get on Cameron's bad side. Because I've seen it."
- Victoria Peterson: "I think I'm gonna try to get that Greg in trouble with Daddy today, He's the only boy I haven't gotten in trouble yet, and I love to get people in trouble."
- Kyla Vance: "Greg is like totally a creep! I should spread more rumors about him!"
- Jalen Clinton: "Greg is my Homie, He seems a little crazy though."
- Audrey San Lorenzo: "I really kind of like Greg, Too bad Cameron asked him out before I could even lay my eyes on him."