During missions and others
- Stay away from my girls, rich boy!
- He's got a friend shooting. Get him!
- There they are, on those bikes!
- Hey Ricky, could you get me... hey! Hopkins?!?
- That's right greasebag. You know smoking's bad for your health.
- I'm gonna smoke your butt with my boot.
- Boys! It's Jimmy! Back me up.
- Get that scum.
- You sure you don't want us to help you with them, Johnny?
- He who?
- Get him!
- Who left the magnet on?
- Haha! Watch out for falling trees.
- What, war footage and natural disasters doesn't do it for you?
- What do you want Hopkins?
- Huh...I'd like me a piece of that action.
- One day I'll get enough money to take her on a date.
- I wish my girlfriend looked like that.
- What'd you do that for?
- Sure. I could use a workout.
- Why not!?
ALLY About to Leave
- All this is make me hungry. I'm gonna grab something to eat.
- You don't need me anymore. I'm takin' off.
ALLY Help Me
- I could use some help here!
- If you're not busy gimme a hand!
Getting knocked off bike
- Ahow, that sucked!
- Aahoww, I need to get a bigger bike.
- My sister can do that trick.
- I suppose you think that's cool.
- Hah. That's the best thing I've seen all day.
- You really do suck!
Stealing a bike
- Gimme the bike you skinny little runt!
- Maybe if you were bigger you can stop me.
Has bike stolen from
- That was my bike you skinny little maggot!
- Come on! That was mine!
Winning a fight
- This. Is. Awesome.
- It doesn't get any better than this.
When into him bump when friendly
- Excuse me.
- My bad.
When into him bump when hostile
- Watch where you're going you skinny little maggot!
- Uh...so skinny and it's so in my way.
- Beat it, twig!
- I'm walkin' here, twerp!
- Make way for a real man!
- Look where yer' goin' skinny.
- Maybe if you ate a proper meal, you'd have the strength to get out of my way.
When into him bump other clique
- Beat it, deadbeat. (Townie)
- You really are a loser. (Townie)
- Ugh...stupid jock! (Jock)
- Outta my way, nerd. (Nerd)
- Keep walkin', rich boy. (Prep)
- Watch where you're goin' with that frickin' thing!
Getting hit with bike/car
- Come back and try to knock me over without that!
- Good thing I have all this extra padding!
- It's feeding time. I gotta go.
- I gotta go shake some kids down. I'll see you around.
Saying about carnival
- They should make those seats for normal sized people rather than all these skinny little runts.
- Was that supposed to be cool or something?
Calling friends for help
- I think we got a live one here!
- You guys wanna piece of this?
- I can't go much further, stop already so I can hit you.
- This is how man I am, I'm actually running after you?
When someone hides from him
- Come out come out wherever you are.
- Come back Jimmy. I just wanna talk, I promise... and kick your butt!
Out of breath
- *Panting* I got to stop picking on the ones that can run *Panting*
- If veal is more delicious because it's made from a baby cow then baby human's gotta be the most delicious thing of all.
- Man, I'm hungry.
- I could use some cash, I need to hit up an ATM. And by that I mean an eighth grader.
- When will people learn? Desert is part of a meal
- Hmm.. Baby Human.
- I was just thinking,
- You know what?
- I heard she throws up after every meal. Would you do that?
- Did you hear the jocks got busted playing naked twister last night?
- I think it may be time to take the preppies down again.
- She'd be hotter with some meat on her bones.
- I don't get preppies. They have all that cash, but they don't spend it on food.
- I kinda like what
- I heard that crazy hobo's back on campus. Maybe if he spent his money on food instead of booze he wouldn't be so homeless.
- I know the lunch lady's old, but if she was younger I'd take a run at her. She's got the hottest body I've ever seen!
- Lola's such a hoe, but that's what Johnny gets for dating such an emaciated little twig.
- The only thing wrong with Mr Hattrick selling test answers is that the prick charges too much.
- I heard Jimmy was behind the whole thing.
- I heard they had Johnny locked up in the asylum. That would suck so hard.
- Ha, yeah!
- Whatever bro.
- That's sweet right?
- No way in hell that's true.
- I only eat when I'm hungry, and I wanna hide from emotional pain.
- My mom's therapist says my overeating is a form of self-medication, whatever that means.
- Look at me! I have man boobs!
- Sometimes at night I look in the mirror, pinch my gut, and I cry myself to sleep.
- The real problem's that you're too skinny.
- Waaah, you big crybaby.
- I care about this why?
- I don't even know you! Why're you telling me this?
- What's with all the little skinny twerps in this place all of a sudden?
- This place is sucking way harder than it used to.
- I know this is a prep school but this place is being overrun with preppies.
- What has this world come to when no one respects the greasers?
- I eat six meals a day!
- I'm gonna start up a club, like a fight club, only instead of fighting we'll eat cheeseburgers.
- You know what? I don't care if she's old. I'm gonna take a run at that hot lunch lady.
- I eat carbs with every meal.
- Okay, I guess.
- You ever see Edna the lunch lady bent over? It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
- Have you scored yet?
- Have you tried to fix up a bike yet?
- You ever been inside the preppy frat?
- Yeah, like I'd do that.
- I guess so, sure
- I stink at this! Figures.
- I can't believe I lost!
- I knew I should've been on another team!
- Am I the only one trying to win?
- You guys suck!
- That makes me wanna puke!
Hit by friendly fire
- What's the deal?
- Do you want me to leave, slim?
- After I'm done hitting you, I'm gonna sit on you!
- Show me what you go, stickboy!
- Tell me you can hit harder than that!
- Come and get it!
When knocked out
- Ugh... That hurt real bad.
- Ugh... I don't feel so good.
- I think you broke my ovaries.
- That's gonna bruise!
- In two-three days, when I heal up you're a dead man.
- So? Maybe you can fight.
Starting fight with other cliques
- What you got, richboy? (Prep)
- Give up already, loser. (Townie)
- Is that all you got tough guy? (Jock)
- Let's go, skinny.
- You want a piece of this, small stuff?
- I'm gonna break you like a twig.
- You're dead meat.
Kicked in the nuts
- Augh... Cheap... Shot.... Ughh...
When spat on
Watching a fight
- Fight, fight, fight!
- Kick his butt!
- Hit him in the face!
Hit by some sneak attacks or projectiles
- Who did that?
- Somebody's a dead man.
When the alarm goes off
- Great, I could use a smoke.
- You don't wanna do this.
- Stop this before it gets out of hand.
- Relax, I didn't mean it.
Watching a freak show
- Freak show? I thought this was supposed to be a donkey show. What a chip!
Receiving a gift
- Ahh, perfect.
- This is just what I need.
- I'm hungry. Give me some money.
- What are you doing walking around with cash when I need some?
- Do you think this fantastic body just happened? No! I had to eat... A lot. So give me a lot of money.
Demanding money for protection
- I could help you out, but what's in it for me?
- Nothing's free. You want help, then pay me! Otherwise, beat it.
After getting money
- This is a little less than I need, but I'll make do.
- Tomorrow I'm eating steak so make sure you have a little more cash.
- You see, I knew you were one of the smart ones.
Giving a gift
- It's all yours.
- Here you go, slim.
- What's the word?
- How goes it?
- How's it hangin'?
- Lookin' good man!
- Your hair is looking good!
- Well hello there, sugar.
- Those shoes are sweet!
- That's a cool tattoo bro.
- You're a handsome stallion, aren't you?
- Lookin' good.
Requesting an errand
- Pay attention, slim
- I gotta situation.
- I really could use your help on this, slim.
- I need a favour, buddy
- Come on!
- I've got time if you wanna go!
- How dare you!
- Are you looking for a fight, slim?
- I own you!
- Is that all you got?
- There's no way you're actually this bad!
- That guy is going down!
Hit by dead rat
- You did NOT just throw a rat at me!