This is only a brief summary. For more information, please visit the Happy Volts Asylum page at Bully Wiki.
The asylum is where the mentally ill patients of Bullworth Town, Old Bullworth Vale, New Coventry, and the Industrial Park reside. The sign in front of the entrance reads "Home for the Mentally Unwell". The asylum has some part in the game, greaser leader Johnny Vincent ends up admitted, as well as the academy's English teacher, Mr. Galloway. Jimmy breaks into the asylum on both occasions in order to break Johnny and Mr. Galloway out.
The entrance to the asylum is locked from the inside, and the only way to enter it is through a tree along the side of the asylum's fence. The asylum is guarded by Orderlies. Patients can be heard screaming when in the asylum, but are not seen.
This block is in use, and houses many of the cells in which the patients reside in.
This block is also in use, and also houses many of the cells in which patients reside in.
Block C is unclean and run-down, and the morgue is located here. Additionally, there are multiple X-rays, an operating table, and a very long sink. If regularly visited, a door marked 'Employees Only' may be entered, which leads to a fenced off area.
There are a few known patients at the Happy Volts Asylum.
- Otto Tyler
- Clint (aka Henry)
- Mr. Galloway (Temporarily, later breaks out)
- Johnny Vincent (Temporarily, later breaks out)
- Tad Spencer's unseen brother (Possibly)
- If busted by an Orderlie, Jimmy will be sedated and his vision will go green and distorted, and he will faint.
- In the morgue, there are various alien-like X-rays and even an alien-like skeleton model. This is widely used evidence for the myth of aliens in Bully.