Calling for Help
- Rodeo's over here, boys!
- Come on, y'all, we got ourselves a fighter here!
- My fault, I'll be careful.
- Careful now!
- Watch it, bucko!
- You need glasses?
- Watch it, kid!
- Move along now!
- Outta my way!
- Watch where you're goin'!
By Jimmy when Respect is Low
- Don't you have somewhere else to cause an oil slick?!
- I won't hesitate to beat you, rich boy!
Hit by Vehicle
- Baby Jesus, help me!
- Lord help me!
- Can't you drive?!
- Gotta go, kid. See ya.
- Football practice is about to start, can't be late no more.
- I gotta head out now, take care of yourself.
- This is why horses are better!
Seeing Bike Trick
- Real nice, but it just ain't rodeo nice.
- Quit showin' off!
Reacting to Failed Bike Trick
- Look at the cool kid over here!
- Feeling tough now, loser?!
- Texas thanks you for your hefty donation!
- That looks like my kinda ride!
Bike Stolen From
- Now that just ain't polite!
- Didn't your mama ever teach you no manners?!
- This is funner than a barrel of monkeys!
- Keep running, this is good training!
- You just wait 'til I catch you, son!
- Oh real tough, boy-o!
- Next time I see you, fight like a real man!
Out of Breath
- The air just ain't as good as it is in Texas!
- Ted thinks he's all that, but y'all know middle linebacker's what matters.
- Mandy sure is hot. But she's real mean, too.
- I guess Photography ain't so bad.
- Man, I love girls.
- Can't wait till practice later!
- Maybe I'll get laid if I sneak into her dorm sometime...
- Now that just ain't fair!
- Ain't no justice in this world!
- I don't know whether to scratch my watch or wind my butt.
- A true Texas effort!
- Real nice, son!
- That's real nice.
- Now that's mighty fine.
- I don't gotta worry 'bout grades no more, now that Mr. Burton's been talkin' to my teachers about it.
- Photography's mighty confusing, but I'm startin' to get the hang of it. The club's real nice.
- I sure miss Catolo back in Texas. I'm tellin' ya; horses are way better than bikes.
- Casey shaved his chest to impress some public school girl; that kid's two sandwiches short of a whole damn picnic!
- Mr. Burton made us practice out in the rain last night, real tough but I think I did good.
- I don't even know why I gotta waste my time with no academic shit; everybody knows I'm just a football star!
- Momma always said you can't ever be too careful, God rest her soul.
- Ms. Philips a real sweet lady, she let me join in on the photography club even though I was late on joinin'.
- Angie's a real sweet girl, but after what happened last year, I just don't got no time for it!
- Those nerd kids look at me like a cow looks at a new gate, they're such dorks.
- I heard all the girls are into that Hopkins runt! That kid's ridin' a gravy train with biscuit wheels, it ain't fair!
- Bullworth ain't got nothin' on Bandera.
- I'm real sure Pinky wants to get with me, but I just ain't into the whole rich girl attitude. Best let her down easy, I suppose.
- Mr. Hattrick's about as friendly as a soaked cat, I don't think he likes me none too good.
- Man, I sure hope we don't got that science test today...
- I've already gotten three football offers from colleges, but I know that I'm gonna be choosin' Texas.
- It sure is hard bein' this goodlookin'.
- Mandy can be pretty hard to deal with, but I swear, sometimes she's just as sweet as a Texas smile.
- This year, we'll make state for sure! BULLHORNS RULE!
- Mighty glad they opened up the gates for us, girls in bikinis, here I come!
- I don't know why everybody's so worried about that Vincent kid, he's greasy as fried lard and twice as smelly.
- The big game is comin' up, and freshmen know what that means! Hell week!
- I guess Jimmy turned out to be alright. He's a good kid, he is.
- You hear Mr. Galloway got sent up to Happy Volts? I always thought the man had a big hole in his screen door, but I never wanted to say nothin' on account of him bein' an elder and all that.
Reacting to Rumor
- Now wait just one darn second.
- You gotta be pullin' my leg!
- Shoot, man! No shit?
- Now, don't get your cows runnin'.
- Hold your horses.
- Just take a minute and pray to the good Lord and you'll be fine, son.
- Beats me, but let's go tan some nerd's hide and feel better about it.
- Now you just need to quit yet bellyachin'.
- Sounds pretty nice, son!
- Yeah, that sound's about right.
- I guess so.
- Hold your horses, now, I'll get to it.
- That's already long done, when did you get here?
- Nah, us Texans ain't into that type of shit.
- Sure thing!
- You ever spend a night with that little lady, Christy?
- Say, you ever been in an honest to goodness rodeo?
- You hear back from that college 'bout your athletics scholarship yet?
- You taken that history test yet?
- Catch ya on the back side.
- I'll talk to ya later; I need to see a man about a dog.
- You take care of yourself, now.
- You didn't try hard enough, Jess!
- Oh Lord, I've failed you!
- I'm real sorry, momma, I'll try harder next time!
- Y'all need to try harder!
- That ain't enough for the Lord, now!
- If Burton could see y'all right about now, he'd be beatin' y'all like rented mules!
Trash Talking Player
- You ain't nothin'!
- Why don't you just quit now so ya don't embarrass yourself?!
- Now you're sweatin' like a pregnant nun in church!
Trash Talking Opposite Team
- Y'all are skinnier than snakes on stilts, you really think you can take us?
- Y'all are as yellow as mustard but without the bite!
- Get ready to get your asses handed to ya on a silver Texas platter!
- Don't mess with Texas!
- You see that, momma? That was for you!
- BULLHORNS RULE! BULLHORNS RULE!
- Great job, y'all!
- We did it, y'all! We beat 'em losers!
- Just take this as a warm Texas welcome!
- Come on now, you can't say you ain't used to it!
- Now don't get your cows runnin'!
- It's just how the world works, son!
- Now that just ain't polite!
- You're all hat and no cattle!
- We're on the same team, kid!
- Now that ain't in the Texas spirit!
- Don't make me beat you, son!
- I'm tired of those grease kids tryin' to pick up my girls. Send 'em a message, alright son?
- Those dropout kids broke into the clubhouse and broke everythin'! Break somethin' of theirs for me, would ya?
- Hey son, I just ain't got no time to bring this to my girl over there, would you take care of it for me?
- Don't mess with Texas!
- Now you just ain't shit, son!
- You end right here, kid!
- This one's for momma!
Bragging After Winning
- I told you not to mess with Texas!
- You just got beaten by a real cowboy!
Fighting a Townie/Dropout
- I ain't scared of no dropout failure!
Fighting a Greaser
- I seen deep fryers less greased up than you!
Fighting a Nerd
- This ain't gonna take long, nerd boy!
Fighting a Prep
- Can't buy no fists now, rich kid!
- I'll whip you like a red-headed step-child!
- You fixin' to get a beatin'?!
- I'm gonna bust you like a ripe watermelon!
- I'll whip you like I own you!
- Our father who art in Heaven...
- I'm sorry, momma!
- Make sure Coach don't see me...!
- Gotta get up before a lady sees me...
- Man, I'm gonna be so sore at practice...!
- Don't mess... with Texas...! Ugh...
Hit in the Nuts
- Ohh, my boys...! (Groans)
Watching a Fight
- Come on son, show some spirit now!
- Fight like you were fightin' for Texas!
- Now, this' almost as good as a rodeo!
Surprised regarding Fight
- Friendly fire, Tyler's way!
- Who was that?
- Now, I didn't mean nothin' by it...
- It was just a dumb joke...!
- Man, I'm sweatin' like a dog shittin' razor blades...
- That's mighty strange, alright!
Giving a Gift
Given Gift To
- Now thanks, son.
- That was real thoughtful of you.
- Y'know, I need some cash for a new saddle!
- The good barbecue 'round here ain't cheap, and you don't want me to go hungry now, do ya?
- Time to pay back the great state of Texas for all its' efforts!
- Now you're so broke, I bet you can barely pay attention!
- This'll do for now, son, but just for now.
- I see your momma taught you well, boy-o.
- Mornin' son.
- Hey, man!
- Mighty fine day we're havin'.
Jimmy When He is Wearing Nice Clothes
- You're lookin' like some decent cash, Jim!
- Real nice boots there, boy!
- Say, that's a real nice shirt you got there.
- Hey sweetheart, wanna take a ride?
- Jim, my man!
- Hey, Jim!
- What's up, Jimmy-boy?
- What you doin' runnin' 'round like a chicken with its' head cut off?
- You want me to tan your hide or somethin', son?
- Don't speak to your elders, boy-o!
Thinks Their Current Appearance is Not Good
- I gotta get with Casey sometime and hit up the gym.
- This Bullworth sun's suckin' up my tan, I swear.
Surprised to Receive Help
- I need some help, but a kid with your manners is willin' to lend a hand, yeah?
- Your country needs you, son, but more importantly, I need you.
- Jim, I need your help right 'bout now.
- Hey, Jimbo, willin' to do me a favor?
- Ain't no protection like Texas protection.
- I'm willin' to beat a couple losers if you need it.
About to Leave
- I got a lady waitin' for me, and keepin' her waitin' any longer would be impolite. You understand.
- I gotta head out, son, but this was fun.
Asking for Help
- Need some help here, son!
- Can't do this on my own, Jim!
- What's up, fruitbasket?
- You don't need nothin' of this, son!
- There's fixin' to be a yellowjacket in the outhouse!
- You look like the dog's been keepin' you under the porch!
- I'll whup your ass right here, boy-o!
- You get beat with an ugly stick?!
- Wanna see what happens when you mess with Texas?!
- Right here, right now!
- You say somethin' about my ma, kiddo?!
- You wanna take this outside?!
- Hey new kid, you're a loser!
- You fall through a woodchipper again?
- Someone got into a fight with the scissors!
Similar to Them but Low Respect
- Now quit tryin' to pretend you're one of us!
- I told you; don't mess with Texas!
- What the hell do you think you're doin', son?!
- Excuse me?
Jimmy After Respect is Lost
- Nobody cares about you no more, Jimbo!
- You're real lame!
- If dumb were dirt, you'd cover an acre, son!
- Momma always said fightin' was impolite...
- Now, I ain't lookin' for no trouble...
- Stand down, son, I was just jokin'...
- Let's fetch some cold ones and talk about this, yeah?
- (Crying) I-I'm sorry, momma...!
- You think you scare me, son?
- I've taken dumps more intimidatin' than you, boy-o!
- You wouldn't stand a minute in Texas!
- Yeah, cowboy linebacker's gonna be scared by the likes of you.
- I ain't got no time for this, besides, fightin' is impolite.
- Alright son, take off your daddy's shoes and quit pretendin' you're scary.
- You look real cute, son.
- Now you're just all hat and no cattle.
- Smartasses don't fit in no saddles now, son.
- That the best you got, kid?
- Real scary, son. Try it for a Halloween costume.
- Run along now.
- Did you spend all night cookin' that one up?
- You're funny, kid.
- Friendly fire!
- Watch it I got a game tomorrow!
- Ain't your momma ever tell you you don't hit friends?!
- Hey, I-I gotta go pray right now...!
- Let's not do this now...!
- I've always looked up to you...!
- Y'know, you may just be a little bit better lookin' than me...!
- I could get you a spot on the team real easy, if you want!
- I always said you were Texas-respectable!
- Ahhahahahahaha, now that's just funnier than a hen with a full set of teeth!
- Ain't nobody mess with Texas and get away with it!
Hit by a Dead Rat
- I'll help you!
- You never leave a man on the field alone!
Seeing Something Cool
- Real impressive!
- That's mighty cool.
Seeing Something Lame
- That's real lame.
- Ain't your momma teach you no manners?!
- That's disrespectful!
- Watch where you're pointin' that thing!
- Say, where could I get me one?
Something in Store
- That's pretty cool there...
Hit by Stink Bomb
- Whew, smells just like a ranch in the summer heat!
- Now that really stinks!
- It's real disrespectful, sir, and I don't think his momma would be none too proud.
- I can just feel the Lord frownin' about it, ma'am, and it needs to be fixed soon as possible.
Leading the Way
- I'll lead the way!
- This way, son!
When Character does not Follow
- I said this way!
- Now what in tarnation?!
- That just ain't respectful!
- Ain't your momma ever tell you a toilet ain't no place to dunk a head in?!
- I better not be ugly 'cause of this!
- I'll give you all my beers if you just don't--!
- This ain't polite!
- Can't we talk about this?!
When TV is Shut Off
- I'll beat you like a redheaded stepchild if you don't turn that damn thing right back on!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.