- No time to talk. I need you to follow Gord and take pictures of anything he might do with Lola.
- I don't know, at the school? Go and check there. And when you find him, don't lose sight of him.
- Yeah, pictures. But they're for my eyes only.
- Ah, I knew it! I just knew it!
- I told you to get some pictures, Jimmy, pictures!
- You're not done? Get me those pictures!
- Come on, I'm dying here! Could you get the pictures?
- Well, hello Gord. Seems like you've been messing where you ought not.
- Yeah, my woman! Now you pay!
- Ah, I got some of that burning hatred outta my system. Here's your cash. Now scram.
- Thanks, Jimmy! You're a good kid, y'know? Here's your money. See you around.
- Come on! We know you know where he is!
- You guys, you take care of these two losers.
- Where's Algie, you walking beanpole?!
- Shut up, Gary. You guys get Algie and bring him to me at the clubhouse.
- You guys, take care of this pathetic excuse for a human being.
- Get lost! This ain't none of your business!
- Hahahaha! Nah, I'll enjoy the workout. Just make sure he doesn't interfere.
- You're lucky, Jimmy. I'll kick your ass later.
- You got a lot of payback coming!
- Alright boys, good work! I got him where I need him!
- I'm still gonna beat you!
- I'm coming for you!
- Watch out, Jimmy!
- Better start running!
- You never should've touched her!
- You'll learn to keep your hands off my girl!
- I'll teach you to laugh at me!
- I'll show you, I'll show everybody!
- Alright I give! She's yours!
- See ya.
- Alright Jimmy, you won. Well, of course my bike wasn't tuned right. I'm gonna head to the shop and do some work on it.
- Come on, we're leaving.
- I'm not crazy! Let me out, you pigs!
- You can't keep me locked up! I didn't do nothin' wrong!
- I love her! That's not crazy!
- Ain't nothing crazy about what I did and you know it! You'd have done the same!
- Jimmy! You gotta get me outta here!
- You gotta get in the control room to open the door!
- Get an orderly uniform from the laundry room.
- The dropouts set me up.
- What are you waitin' for?!
- I'm free, you wankers!
- Thanks for getting me kid! Hey, let's go out the back way, follow me!
- Could I get a little help here?!
- Hey, Jimmy, I'm hurtin' here!
- I think I might've broke somethin'!
- Damn! Can you open these doors from the other side?
- I didn't ask you to come here!
- Alright kid, you got the doors, let's go!
- Thanks for getting me out, Jimmy.
- Some of the local kids said they'd gotten together with Lola. I went a little crazy.
- Yeah, anyways, I gotta go find Lola, see if it's true or not. See ya!
- Shut up, Jimmy! You left us and everything went down the toilet!
- How do you like that?!
- You're nothing but dirt, Jimmy!
- Right in the FACE!
Throwing Axe Kick
- You maggot!
- You're nothing!
- I'm just toying with you, kid!
- Hey, quit playing around!
- When I'm finished beating you, I'm going home to Lola!
- Hey, you're lucky you're ugly to begin with!
Fighting a Townie
- You ain't nothing but a washed out reject!
Fighting a Jock
- You don't know nothin', sporty-boy!
Fighting a Nerd
- You know you ought to be running now, nerd boy!
Fighting a Prep
- I've been looking forward to this a long time!
Starting a fight
- I'm gonna break your face!
- Aw, this is gonna be fun!
- You think you can challenge me?!
- Hey, you won't know what hit you, kid!
Winning a fight
- My name is Johnny Vincent!
- I told you not to mess with me!
- You never had a chance, kid!
Asking for Help
- Ay, Jimmy, got a second?!
- Jimmy, the fun's over here!
- Woah, man.
- Careful, now.
- Don't touch the jacket!
- Don't make me hurt you.
- Look where you're going!
- Do you know who I am?!
- You don't wanna be messing with Johnny!
- Are you looking for trouble?
- What, you wanna rumble?!
- Gotta jet, take it easy bro.
- It's been cool, kid, but I'm outta here.
- I'm off. Don't wanna keep Lola waitin'.
Calling for Help
- Boys! Over here!
- Guys! Gimme some back up!
- I'm coming for you, kid!
- You better keep running, kid!
- Alright, I'll let you go this time!
- I'm coming for you later!
Out of Breath
- (Panting) Phew... I should quit smoking...
- Why do you have to be that way, Lola?
- I swear that guy was lookin' at her!
- I wonder what Lola's doin' right now...
- I need to work on my bike.
- Ain't nobody making a fool of Johnny Vincent.
- He better not have been talkin' about Lola...
- That's just not cool, y'know!
- It's making me real angry!
- I'll get you next time!
- I wasn't really trying, y'know!
- E-Eh, you were just lucky, kid!
- Yeah, sure, you won, whatever!
- Enjoy the victory while it lasts.
- W-We'll get you, you just wait!
Trash Talking Opposite Team
- We're gonna break you!
- You got no chance against Johnny and his boys!
- Why are you kids even bothering?!
- Woo! That's right, boys!
- Johnny Vincent and his boys win! Again!
- Keep trying, kids! Maybe you'll get us next time!
Insulting in biycle race
- You got no chance against Johnny Vincent!
- You know you're gonna lose, kid!
- Hey, why you even gotta try?
- What's wrong with you, kid?!
- Jimmy! Lay off!
- You trying to be tough or something?!
- Stop being a jerk, kid!
- Just relax, kid!
- My face!
- I hope Lola didn't see that...
- It's just a scratch...!
- That didn't hurt at all...!
- Oh, you took down Johnny Vincent!
- Lola... Please come find me!
Hit in the groin
- Oh...! (followed by slight crying)
- Now you're making me angry!
Watching a Fight
- Come on, kick his ass!
- Alright, kid, show some spirit!
- Hey, keep it up, and you might get to hang with my boys!
Surprised regarding Fight
- What the?!
- Who did that?!
- Guess I better go outside...
Giving a Gift
Given Gift To
- Thanks Jimmy! You're alright, y'know.
- Hey, how's it hanging?
- Hey, kid!
- Hey man!
- Jimmy, my man, what's up?
- Hey, Jimmy!
Surprised to Receive Help
- Alright kid, I'll tell you how it is.
- It's pretty easy, but it needs doing.
- Hey, Jimmy my man, can you help me out?
- I need your help, kid.
- Get outta here, kid!
- You better scram before you get hurt!
- You can't handle it!
- I'm thinkin' of kickin' your butt!
- Don't be pissing me off!
- Don't talk trash about Lola!
- I'm Johnny Vincent!
- That ain't funny!
- You shouldn't have done that!
- Hey you want that I should kick your butt? (Needs clarification)
- You suck, kid!
- Just get outta here!
- Don't try to be tough!
- You ain't nothing special.
- I ain't bothering with you.
- And why should I care?
- You're trying too hard, kid.
- Hahahahahahaha, chump!
- Hahahahaha! Ahhahahahaha!
- Gotta teach 'em not to mess with Johnny!
Hit by a Dead Rat
- Did you just throw a rat at me?!
- Don't make me kick your butt!
- Hey, lay off my friend!
Seeing Something Cool
- Woah, cool!
- That's pretty flash!
Seeing Something Lame
- Is that supposed to be cool...?
- You're really pissing me off, kid!
- You think that's funny?!
- Where'd he get that?
Hit by Stink Bomb
- Oh man! (coughing/gagging sounds)
- (Coughing) Woah! Oh, that reeks!
- It's gonna cause a lot of trouble if somethin' ain't done about it.
- I don't like it, and I don't think my boys will either.
Leading the Way
- This way, kid.
- Come on, Jimmy!
- Hey, come on, kid!
- Move it, kid!
- Over here, man!
When Character does not Follow
- Hey, where you going, kid?
- That's the wrong way, man!
- Where you running off to, man?
- Wrong way, kid!
- You trying to get lost?!
- It just don't make any sense!
- Alright, Jimmy, you're the boss... Sorry, I forgot.
- No sweat, Jimmy, I got it.
- Oh, Jimmy, y-you saw us... Please don't tell Lola! (Unused)
- Anything you say, Jimmy, just don't tell!
- Alright Jimmy kid, I gotta jet soon.
- Ey it's been fun Jimmy, but Lola is waitin' for me.