During missions and others
- Hey, look, it's Edna. Let's go say hi!
- It's so tasty, and I think I've gained 25 pounds of pure muscle since I started eating it.
- Yeah, you're a scientist, you should be able to help us eat right... right?
- Your mom still cooks for you?
- Let's go!
- Give us back the photos you pervs!
- Whoa, that thing almost hit me.
- laughing* You're scared for real!?
- (intimidated) I don't like this at all.
- (intimidated) I wanna go home.
- Should this door be locked?
- Why doesn't this open?
- This is like when Dad used to like me up in the closet!
- Guys! I'm lost!
- Don't be afraid!
- I'll be fine. I know it.
- Come on! Don't be a wimp!
- Man, I gotta hit two trucks some more.
- It's almost like someone's out to get us!
- Whose idea was it to going here anyway?
- You got to be kidding me. Nerds!?
- You can't beat him! That's our job!
- Don't mess with the mascot, man!
- Get him!
- Let's see your moves mascot-boy!
- Time to dance! And you better not mess up!
- I love it dude. You're so dorky!
- Well done! No babbling for you!
- Strategy meeting coming up! Let's go!
- Did you forget what I said about messing up?
- You better get better. Real quick.
- Do you take that medication from coach?
- Over here! Help me please!
- Oh thanks a lot. I could have done that myself.
- coughs* Jimmy! Would you mind helping me again? Please.
- Thanks man!
- There he is! Get him!
Suggesting to provide protection
- Sure. I will protect you.
- Alright. I'll look out for you.
ALLY About to Leave
- I have to go train Hopkins.
- I am done protecting you.
ALLY Help Me
- Jimmy! Let's get him!
- Over here Jimmy! I got one!
Getting knocked off bike
- I didn't feel a thing!
- laughing* That was funny!
- That's kinda cool!
- I can do that!
- laugh* Now that's funny!
- laugh* It's okay, man! Train harder!
Stealing a bike
- Hey! Move it!
- That's mine, now get used to it.
Has bike stolen from
- Ah! How did you do that?!
- That was pretty good. Now you die.
Winning a fight #1
- Hahahaha! Maggots!
- Yeah! This is what strong people do!
When into him bump friend
- Ops. My fault.
- Hey there.
When into him bump others students and enemies
- Do you want to fight?
- You want me to hurt you?
- I will destroy you.
- You should be scared of me.
- I can demolish you.
- Do not anger me.
- Run along now, maggot.
- (After Jimmy's expelled) What are you still doing here?
When into him bump other clique
- (Dropout) Ah, you stink.
- (Greaser) You're greasy...maggot.
- (Nerd) Haha, run for your life, nerd!
- (Prep) I'll destroy you, pretty boy!
Getting hit with bike/car
- That kind of tickled!
- You not very good at steering that thing!
- I think I might kill you for that!
- Ahh, I have to go to the gym Jimmy. See you, okay?
- I have wrestling practice. I can't be late.
- Ahh, I have to see Mr. Burton about something. See you.
Saying about rides
- Huh, you screamed like a little girl.
- Good thing I made a nerd pay for my ride.
Calling friends for help
- Come on! Let's fight!
- Let's get him!
When chasing someone
- Stay here you wimp!
- You better hope I don't catch you!
When someone hide from him
- Damn! He got away!
- You're lucky, wuss. I'll see you soon!
Out of breath
- (In between pants) Need...more...cardio!
Walking around talking to himself
- It hasn't shrunk has it? No-o, that is just vicious rumor! It hasn't shrunk.
- Those zits on my back are getting really annoying. I wonder if I could go to the doctor without looking like wimp.
- Hm. I feel angry, I better find a lonely, vulnerable nerd!
- I wonder what Luis is doing. Maybe he'd like to wrestle?
- I hope they didn't think I look like a girl, because I am really manly. Everyone knows that.
- Wrestling is great! It's true man versus man competition. No room for wimps.
- Something like that should not happen. Never.
- It is unnatural and should not be allowed. They should be banned. All of them.
- Uhm... What is... Uhh... What?
- I am impressed!
During a conversation
- I have something else to say.
- Hey. You better listen to this.
- Prep parties are great. The boys are scared and the girls love you.
- I don't think nerds are actually human - they are sub-human.
- Ms. Danvers has a thing for me. I can see it in her eyes.
- With the proper neck lock you can knock an enemy out in three seconds.
- Girls are simple, they like strong men. Some of them don't know though.
- The strong oppress the weak - that is the way of the world.
- The new kids look extra puny this year.
- I hear Hattrick likes to torment Galloway. The strong always rule.
- The preps and greasers are finally deciding who are the least girly.
- The football game will be good. But not as good as wrestling match.
- Jimmy is the strongest here. That is why he rules.
- Jimmy was a fool. That is why he no longer rules.
- I do not believe you.
- Okay. I agreeing.
- You may be right but don't think that you're smart.
- I don't care about that.
- Sometimes my strength cannot solve every problem.
- I am unsure of my friendship with Luis.
- Mr. Burton yelled at me again today. I do not like that.
- I think I pulled a muscle or something. It not mean I'm whining.
- Whining is for girls.
- Shut up. I have no sympathy for whiners.
- You should make yourself feel better by hurting someone.
- Hey. Beat up a nerd. It's what I do and it always cheers me up.
- There are too many nerds around here. They make me angry.
- Girls don't admit they love strong men, even though they all know it.
- It is stupid that gifted athletes up to take English and classes like that.
- The kids around here are too wimpy and they tattle too much.
- I am leaving now!
- I am going to humiliate some nerds today!
- I can do 200 push-ups. Did you know that?
- I am the strongest man at Bullworth!
- All girls want me because I am strong!
- Oh. That is very good!
- You are skilled! I admire that!
- That is not too bad!
- Hey. Have you stuck a nerd's head in the toilet and flushed?
- Have you ever wondered about the side effects of pharmaceuticals?
- Did you ever take any supplements to increase your muscle mass?
- Did you ever wonder what it would be like to be of the opposite sex?
- I have not thought about that.
- Yes. The answer is yes.
- I have never done such a girly thing.
- If I had I would not admit it.
Losing in Dodgeball
- This is not possible.
- I will get my revenge!
- I could still kick your ass in a real fight!
- We will get them next time!
- We have to train harder!
- They were just very lucky.
Hit by friendly fire
- Do not hit me or I will hit you back!
- Hey, we're on the same team!
- Hey, stop being a nerd!
- Ha ha ha, this is great!
- You're still moving but not for long!
- I will break you!
- I will make you cry like little girl!
Losing a fight
- How, how could I be so weak?
- W-Where did that come from?
- Ah, I need to train more!
- I don't understand! How...?
- It's...getting blurry!
- (while sobbing) Oh no! That didn't happen!
Starting fight with other Cliques
- (Dropout)You are too stupid to win!
- (Greaser) You are not tough greaseball. I am tough!
- (Nerd) I will pulverize you nerd!
- (Prep) Run away or suffer rich boy!
- I am going to destroy you now!
- I will make you hurt all over maggot!
- I have decided to make you suffer!
- You and I will fight...I will win!
Kicked in the groin
- How...did you...hit it? Aghhh...
When spat on
- What a girly way to fight!
Watching a fight
- Kick his ass!
- Destroy the weakling!
- I'll take the winner!
Hit by some sneak attacks or projectile attack
- Sneak attacks are girly!
- Come fight coward!
When the fire alarm goes off
- No-no. You misunderstand.
- No, I never said anything bad about you.
- Hey-ey, you know I was just kidding, right?
Starting food fight
- laughing* Maggots. FOOD FIIIGGHT!
Suggesting to buy his property
- Are you looking to buy something Jimmy?
- Jimmy. I might have something you need.
Talking about freaks
- Freaks really freak me out. I could just smash them all, ya know?
Receiving a gift
- It is only right.
- Oh, thank you.
- You must pay me if you want to stay alive.
- Maybe your money will calm me down.
- Pay me or suffer!
Demanding money for protection
- I will protect you Jimmy, but not for free.
- Pay me and I will help.
When getting money from his victim
- Thanks, Jimmy. Keep this up and we'll stay good friends.
- Now that's what I'm talking about.
- Glad you understand me, Jimmy.
Giving a gift
While greeting friends
Complimenting Jimmy on his clothes
- Hello Jimmy! You are not dressed like a girl!
- Cool hat!
- Those shoes look a high-tech Jimmy!
- Where did you get that shirt Jimmy!?
- I think my chest is bigger!
- Ooh, you are so strong and manly!
Requesting an errand
- It is a simple thing but I want you to do it!
- Listen to me! I don't want to have to explain it twice.
- Jimmy, I, uh, need your help.
- Jimmy...you must help me.
- Who put you up to that?
- I'm not taking that from you!
- You sneaky bastard!
While greeting of Jim with fearing
Some insults of enemies
- You are a whiny little girl!
- You are an embarrassment to your family!
- You might as well start crying now!
- Ahahahahaha! Wuss!
- just laughing*
- I wish someone would break every bone in his body!
Hit by thrown dead rat
- Ack! You should not have thrown that at me!
While greeting someone in bad terms
- I don't need a girlfriend!
- Run along sub-human!
- Don't be friendly with me!
While greeting someone in good terms
- Hi Jimmy!
- Hey Hopkins! We should train sometime!
- My friend! Hopkins!
- Please. Don't be mean to me. I might cry.
- Please. Don't hurt me, so anyone sees.
- Please don't. Just please don't.
Aiding a fight
- I will protect you!
- Don't let that girl bother you!
Perceiving a thing as cool
- Ohh...I like that!
- Wow! I mean, that's okay!
Perceiving a thing as crap
- Wimpy and pathetic.
- You can tell a nerd was responsible for this.
While seen vandalism
- I will kill you if you don't stop!
- Why are you breaking that?!
In the middle of work
- Hey! That's cheating!
- Don't be a wuss! Use your fists!
After finishes the work
- I might be able to get more!
- Come back any time, Jimmy!
Hit with a stink bomb
- coughs* That smells like *coughs* NERD!
- What a hideous *coughs* smell!
- That kinda manly.
- I think I should buy this one.
When suck up
- Um...let's be friends!
- You know I always have your back!
- Uh, let's not argue, okay? You're right!
Insulting the tag
- I always knew you were an artsy maggot Hopkins!
Conversing with prefect
- I wish to inform you that someone has broken the rules.
- Since you are an authority I think you should know that someone needs to be disciplined.
- You are nothing but a pile of dung.
- You look like a girl!
- You fight like a girl!
- You are afraid of me!
- Mama's boy!
- You puny wretch!
- I could lift you with my left arm.
Angry after insulted
- Are you looking to get killed!?
- You want I put you into hospital!?
- Step right up, BITCH!
- Keep talking and DIE!
Ignoring a fight
- Hey, I can't fight! I have to stay fresh for the match!
- I respect you! Let's not fight!
- Burton says I'm not allowed to fight. Today!
- (shoving) Hey, hey look out.
- (shoving) Hey, hey wuss.
- (shoving) Hey wimp.
- (shoving) I got something for you. Ha ha!
- (taunting the new kid) Watch your back new kid. I'm coming for you.
- (insulting the clothes) Dude, I feel sorry about your clothes because it's girly!
- (insulting the hair) Hey! Excuse me. Do you see someone with normal hair?
- (Taunting Jimmy after he's expelled) I always knew you were a little girl Jimmy!
- (Another insulting the clothes) You do not look more manly just because you wear sporty clothes!
- You're just a pathetic subhuman anyways.
- I did not hear you.
- Just shut up!
- Hey, go tell your mother, okay?
- You talk big for a little twerp!
- Shut your mouth, subhuman!
- Did you say something!?
- Yeah, whatever, girlfriend!
- You can't back that up, wuss!
- What? I can't hear your tiny girl voice!
- Aw! Don't! Don't do this!
- Aw, you're so cruel!
- I don't care!
Saying this way
- It is this way.
- Follow me.
When thanks of Jim
After getting swirlie
- This is disgusting...*cries*
- What kind of sick pervert are you?!
- My shirt got all wet too?! *cries*
While getting swirlie
- Ah-ah-ah...I'm allergic to toilet water!
- Ah...Ah...nonono! I'm not on the swim team!
- PLEASE DON'T! I'll do ANYTHING...! (overused line)
- I will utterly smash you.
- Listen, dainty. I will destroy you.
- Wuss. You don't have a chance.
Insulting in bicycle race
- It's almost not worth the bother.
- You just a bunch of little girls.
- Promise not to cry when you lose.
Laughing at a headdress
- Who add that on your head?
When thanks of someone
Winning an individual fight
- I win, you wuss!
- You should never have even tried!
- I hope you took notes!
After being humiliation
- (while crying) Haha… f-funny *sob* joke.
- Now I have to find someone weak to pick on to feel good again.
When winning Dodgeball with his team
- Yeah! We beat the subhumans!
- The boys beat the girls!
- Ha! Like there was ever any doubt!
When physically bullying of someone
- Way to easy!
- Ahahaha! Come on! At least try to fight back!
- This is just the beginning!
- laugh* In your face, wuss!
Saying wrong way
- That is the wrong way!
- Do not go that way!
- I don't like to whine, but that is so unfair!
WTF with TV
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.