During missions and others
- Oh dear Hopkins. Seems you don't have a key to get out.
- I have a key and you don't.
- Don't you wish you had the key Jimmy?
- I bet you like a key Hopkins.
- You won't catch me Hopkins!
- See ya!
- I'm too fast for you Hopkins.
- Nice try slowpoke.
- Watch it. He's trying to get away.
- What on earth are you wearing? That's not Aquaberry.
- Don't be foolish. We can't let you in without an Aquaberry shirt.
- You better stop acting all tough Hopkins or I'll make you regret it.
- Look behind you Hopkins!
- Take care of him boys!
- Just give up Hopkins!
- Hahahaha! You're slow.
- You're not going to catch me like that.
- whizzes* Over here.
- That's right Jimmy wash up. You stink.
- Do you know what's in that water Jimmy?
- Hey! Can I have a little help out here?
- Now that my friends have softened you up It's time for me to finish the job.
- You'll be sorry Hopkins!
- Hahahahah! It's mine now sucker.
- What do you think that noise was?
- Tell me about it. They even practiced wrestling at night. Did you know?
- The two of them keep me awake sometimes with their grunting and groaning.
- Who let Hopkins in here?
- I thought I smelled something poor.
- Run him off.
- Drive him out.
- I'll try not to hurt you too bad.
- Famous last words Hopkins.
- Hit him in the face.
- He's not getting up. Mark my words.
- Man I just love these fights.
- Sure thing.
- I'd be worried about catching something.
- It's going to be embarrassing for him when she waits on his table one day.
- That Gord. He's always being such a ray.
- We got us a peeping tom here.
- Oh. Those are true.
- Come on.
- So Harrington House is purchased presents for the student body.
- To make it a little more interesting we've hidden them all around town.
- The risk reward ratio only adds to the enjoyment my young poor friend.
- Hm. There's a little problem. Your parents need to be members of the board for you to be elligible.
- Tell you what old chap. We'll give you that old abandoned beach house. Should be nice once you clean it up.
- There you are sir.
- I've got Daddy's checkbook with me.
- Top dollars for top grades. Makes sense to me.
- Indeed. But since we're good friends I'll only charge you a small fee to look at the cheat sheet.
- Greetings. Did you chaps bring the money?
- Do you have my cash?
- You guys looking for something?
- Thanks for the cash chaps.
- Money! Money! Hahahahaha!
- See you at midterms.
- That bastard is trying to rat on us.
- What are you looking at peon?
Suggesting to provide protection
- Sound like a lark. I'm in.
- What a capital idea.
ALLY About to Leave
- This is getting dull. I'm out.
- I'm done with this nonsense Jimmy.
ALLY Help Me
- I'm getting assaulted.
- Help me Jimmy!
Giving the errand
- Here! Throw these eggs at someone then you'll be cool.
- Figures that this dump would be out of proper paper. Be a good man and fetch me some.
- Go show those paupers what you think of them. Go on.
- Paying you to harass poor people makes me feel good about myself.
- Someone needs to write some mean-spirited graffiti in New Coventry. Not me obviously. They beat me up.
- I bet you can't beat my swimming record. You just don't have the poise.
- It's been a while since someone egged the girls dorm. I'd do it myself but I'd prefer to hire a peon.
Getting knocked off bike
- What a dumb stunt.
- I guess it's a cheap way to amuse yourself.
- Well that was exceedingly stupid.
- You're an idiot Hopkins.
Stealing a bike
- Look out peon.
- I need that.
Has bike stolen from
- That's my property.
- My daddy paid good money for that.
Winning a fight #1
- Nobody can touch me.
- That's right. I'm the best.
When into him bump friend
- Oh excuse me.
- Hey there.
- Pardon me.
When into him bump others students and enemies
- Get out of my space, peon.
- Do not rumple my clothes.
- Do not presume to touch me.
- Mind your manners.
- Are you blind?
When into him bump Dropout (or Jim in their clothes)
- Go get fried somewhere else junkie.
When into him bump Greaser
- Wipe the grease out of your eyes bum.
When into him bump Nerd
Getting hit with bike/car
- You did that on purpose.
- You better be insured.
- You won't get away with that.
- I think I better excuse myself.
- Here's where I make my eggs.
- I'm done with this exercise.
Saying about the carnival or the rides
- Not bad for a low class place.
- Mingeling with the lower class can be fun sometimes.
Calling friends for help
- Help me! I'll pay you!
- I need a bodyguard! Help!
- Keep running, peon!
- Run for your life!
When someone hide from him
- That's right! Run and hide like a coward!
- We'll get you later Jimmy Hopkins! Mark my words!
Out of breath
Walking around talking to himself
- Maybe I should join the sports team.
- There are not enough greek marble sculptures in this school.
- I wonder if Ted wants a prep friend.
- We should have another party at Harrington House and invite the Jocks.
- I don't see why Derby doesn't wanna ally with the Jocks. It'd be a perfect match.
- I wonder if the other preps wear Aquaberry underwear like I do.
- My father will hear of this. It is totally unacceptable.
- Someone of my caliber should not be treated like that.
During a conversation
- Well then.
- Hmm. Yes.
- This will be the year that we finally put the greasers in their place.
- Dr Slawter was ranting about the plant at Harrington House again. I think he's crazy.
- Did you hear about Lola and Gord? Goes to show the Preps are superior the Greasers in every way.
- Hopkins is set to take over the whole school. Mark my words.
- Gary was saying bad things about Jimmy. I think it's just jealousy.
- I'm sure all those things Gary said about Jimmy were true.
- The Greasers use old frying oil the style their hair. I'm sure of it.
- The Greasers try to act tough because they know they don't have a future.
- Greaser girls are easy. They have to be because they're so low class.
- You can always judge a person by the quality of their clothes.
- You can get away with anything if you have enough money.
- Mr. Hattrick used to work for my father. It is quite useful sometimes.
- That's a juicy tidbit all right.
- Don't know if it's true but I'll be sure to tell everyone.
- That's too good to be true.
- I wouldn't be talking about that if I were you.
- Sometimes I don't think I'm interested in girls, you know?
- I worry that I'm not shallow enough. People might think I'm a nerd.
- Sometimes I think I don't keep my lessons in their place. That might get the wrong idea.
- My egged weren't use been off. I think the pressure school's getting to me.
- Too bad for you, isn't it?
- Never really bothered me to be honest.
- I'd say too bad but actually I don't care.
- I think that's rather funny, frankly.
- It's hard to develop a real friendships at Bullworth. Everyone's just using each other.
- It really is a pity that The Preps and The Jocks don't gang up on The Greasers.
- Some of the teachers here can't be bought. It's an outrage.
- There are way too many undesirables at this school.
- Well, bye now!
- I'm off!
- My dad arranged for me to get perfect marks this year.
- I had a filthy Greaser in the back of the head with an egg. It was perfect.
- I think I'll skip university and go straight to my father's business.
- Derby told me last night I was his best friend.
- I really admire you for saying that.
- You've always been superior to the rest.
- That's what sets you and I apart from the others.
- You ever wanted to hang out with the Jock?
- You ever get caught cheating on the test?
- Ever try to bribe the teacher?
- Ever manage to hit someone with egg?
- All the time.
- Not really my type thing.
- Yes, I have... but it didn't work out for me.
- No. It's rather low class if you ask me.
Losing in Dodgeball
- I should've just sponsored someone.
- I hate underestimated you.
- I hope you know I let you win.
- How could we let those pleaves beat us.
- We should be ashamed of ourselves.
- It doesn't matter. We're still better than them.
Hit by friendly fire
- Don't be a cretin!
- Don't hit me you dolt!
- Are you an idiot Hopkins?
- I outclass you peon!
- You'll regret this!
- I'll put you in your place!
- I'll knock you down a peg.
Losing a fight
- Stop, please! I'll pay you!
- Pick on someone your own size!
- I'm still richer than you!
- You've ruined my fine features!
- I would have paid you not to beat me!
- This isn't supposed to happen to rich people…
Starting fight with Dropout
- I'll trash your scrawny junkie hide.
Starting fight with Greaser
- I love beating you too, Greaseball!
- You look a little scrambled!
- These yolks crack me up!
- You look a little shell shocked!
- Ain't I a stinker?
Starting fight with Jock
- I'm going to end your career right here!
Starting fight with Nerd
- Let's match with Dorkmaster!
Kicked in the groin
- AWW! Why did you have do that?
Taken down and spit on
Watching a fight
- The losers are rotten egg!
- Come on! Make him bleed!
- I love watching poor people fight!
When someone hit him
- Who would dare?
- Hey! That hurt!
When the fire alarm goes off
- Uhm, erm... let's just talk about it.
- Can we change the topic?
- I have powerful friends you know.
Starting food fight
- This food is only fit for throwing!
Suggesting to buy his property
- Jimmy, you want to buy this!?!
- Hopkins, you look like a potential buyer!
Talking about freaks
- This is like being at a Greaser family reunion.
Receiving a gift
- Cheers, Jimmy.
- Thanks, Jimmy.
- Hopkins, you better hand over some cash.
- You have to support your betters, Hopkins. Pay up.
- You better support the Harrington foundation. Cash only.
Demanding money for protection
- Jimmy, I won't be your friend for free.
- You need to pay the appropriate tribute, Hopkins.
When getting money from his victim
- The Harrington foundation thanks you. Hahaha!
- Clever chap Hopkins. Very clever!
- Good to see you know your place!
Giving a gift
- Take it. You can thank me later.
While greeting friends
- Hello, my... fellow buddy!
- Finally! Someone with class!
- Looking good!
- Hello jerk, I mean... um sir!
- Hey cow, I mean... um ma'am!
Special greetings friends
- What's up tutorial splendor?
- Sharp haircut Jimmy!
- Excellent shop hull my friend.
- Excellent pants! I mean Aquaberry!
- Those look pretty comfortable!
- I can't help but notice your shirt Hopkins!
- I'm rich! Wanna go on a date!?
- Pleasingly Grecian.
- Damn...I'm handsome.
Requesting an errand
- Very well Jimmy! Listen and listen closely!
- I'm sure even like you can understand what needs to be done.
- Hopkins, I'm frightfully in need of your help.
- Jimmy, I need you to do me a favor.
- Do you know who my father is?
- You dare strike me you piss ant!
- I'm not too small to brawl.
While greeting of Jim with fearing
Some insults of enemies
- Filthy peasant!
- Ignore it peon!
- Lazy parasite!
- Hahahha! Peasant!
- Ahahahhaah! Very funny!
- That reject needs to be taught a lesson!
Hit by thrown dead rat
- Who threw that Greaser pet?
While greeting someone in bad terms
- Well if it isn't that reprobate Hopkins.
- You don't interest me Hopkins.
- No Hopkins. You do not speak to me!
While greeting someone in good terms
- Oh hi Jimmy.
- How are you Jimmy?
- Hopkins. Good to see you.
- Please don't hurt me.
- Are you really going to make me beg?
- Please don't make me beg. Please.
Aiding a fight
- Never fear!
- Stop that you peasant!
Perceiving a thing as cool
- I should make father buy one!
- How amusing!
Perceiving a thing as crap
- Poor people might be impress.
- How very lackluster.
While seen vandalism
- Stop! That's mine!
- You damaged my property!
Saying about fireworks
- Careful with that thing!
When finished the work
- Pleasure doing business with you Hopkins!
- Another strike for capitalism... eee!
Hit with a stink bomb
- That's stinks like *coughs* Greaser!
- Hm. Does Derby have this already?
- Oh, this would look good on me.
When suck up
- Look. I can pay you or something...
- There's no need to be hostile, is there?
- Do I ever tell you how much I respect you?
While seen tagging
- You're devaluing property!
- This is not the ghetto! Okay?!
Informing the crime
- You should do something about it! After all my father pays for your wages!
- It's a travesty against the natural order! You have to do something!
- Has my dad fired your dad yet?
- You'll work for me one day!
- Has your mom washed my shorts yet?
- Still mowing lawns for lunch money?
- Must suck to be a poor loser, huh?
- I'm rich and you're not!
- I'll always be better than you!
- You'll pay for your insolence!
- I'll teach you to stay in your place!
- Social climbers get beaten down, punk!
- Do I have to beat your insolent ass?
Ignoring a fight
- Money talks right. Let's negotiate this.
- No need to get so hostile!
- You know if you want I could introduce to you some people!
- (shoving) Remember your place peon!
- (shoving) Don't ever talk back to me again!
- (shoving) Maybe that will teach you!
- (shoving) Start snivelling peon!
- (taunting the new kid) Know your betters, new kid!
- (kicking out someone) There's no welfare office around here. Get out.
- (taunting the clothes) You look like a blind scarecrow.
- (taunting the hair) Your hair just screams unemployed, Jimmy.
- (taunting the pants) I gave those pants to charity last year!
- (taunting the footwear) Those shoes are unspeakable!
- (taunting the tattoo) Don't let The Townies tattoo you ever again.
- (when speaking about eggs) You smell like a rotten egg, Jimmy!
- (taunting Jimmy after he's expelled) I'm surprised you didn't get expelled!
- You can dress well but you're still trash!
Other taunts, insults and fears
- I don't speak to the help.
- I only acknowledge kids in my tax bracket.
- No, you can't have a job!
- Quick pestering me!
- Is that a rotten egg, or just your breath?
- Ask your mom if my laundry's ready.
- You're just making your rent go up.
- I'd be your dad, but the dog beat me up the stairs.
- I'll be your boss one day, so watch it!
- You don't have a future, so shut your trap!
- Couldn't you pick on a poor kid?
- Just because you're mmm jealous! (intimidated voice)
- But you're suppose to respect me!
Saying this way
- Hopkins, follow me!
- Come along now, Hopkins!
When thanks of Jim
- I suppose I should thank you, Hopkins!
After getting swirlie
- You enjoyed that way too much!
- God I feel sick!
- Actually, I think that might be good for my skin...
- Are The Greasers putting you up to this?!
- Come on, Hopkins, don't do this to me!
- (crying) I'm sorry for all the things I ever did...please let me go...
Winning in Dodgeball
- I'm better than you in every way!
- You have no class!
- You don't have a chance, peon!
Insulting in bicycle race
- Are superiority getting too easy victory?
- I can't believe we have to compete against you!
- What a bunch of pathetic peasants!
Laughing at a headdress
- Did someone puke on your head!?
When thanks of someone
Winning a fight #2
- Rich people win period!
- Of course I won! I'm rich!
- As predicted, I win!
After being humiliation
- That wasn't funny at all!
- I'll remember this when you work for me!
When winning Dodgeball with his team
- Are natural superiority clearly shows?
- We're better and richer than you.
- Good breeding always shows!
When physically bullying of someone
- You're not so tough you penny waif!
- Say mercy, master Justin! Say it!
- I love taunting my inferiors!
- It's your own fault for being low class!
Saying wrong way
- Why are you going that way, Hopkins?
- Where do you think you're going?
- Oh, it just shouldn't happen to someone like me!
WTF with TV
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.