Calling for Help
- Help! Help me!
- I need some help!
- Help me now!
- Somebody help me please!
- Oops, I'll watch out next time.
- Oh my bad.
- Sorry! My mistake!
- I'm sorry sweetie, I gotta watch my surroundings.
- Watch it!
- You're so clumsy!
- Oh my god, Watch it!
- Hey, watch it idiot!
- Loser, watch where you're going!
- Get out of my way!
- Sorry sweetie, some of us have things to do in our life. S'cuse me!
By Jimmy when Respect is Low
- I can't believe I bumped into an idiot like you, now move!
- Great now I have to wash my clothes because of you.
- Get out of my way nerd!
- Excuse me, snob!
Hit by Vehicle
- What's wrong with you!
- Someone call an ambulance!
- You'll be hearing from my lawyer!
- I'll see you later!
- I have something else to do, bye.
- Mandy probably needs me, nice chatting with ya.
- See you soon sweetie!
- Ah! Damn it!
- Stupid thing!
- I hope my mom buys me a car!
- Not again!
Seeing Bike Trick
- Wow, cool!
- Be careful!
Reacting to Failed Bike Trick
- Haha! Loser!
- Try better next time dork!
- That's just sad...
- This is mine now.
- Thanks for getting this bike for me!
- I needed a new bike anyway.
Bike Stolen From
- Hey, give it back!
- Stop! Thief!
- Someone call the police!
- Stop him! Somebody!
- This is like sooooo fun!
- Let's go on the rollercoaster!
- Lets visit the fun house!
- Can you win me a bear?
- The Big Squid was awesome!
- Get back here!
- Stop running!
- Ugh, I'm gonna tell the football team to deal with this.
- I can't believe this.
- Why did I waste my time.
Out of Breath
- I never realized how beautiful the sky is.
- Wonder where Mandy is.
- I can't wait till I become captain of the cheer squad.
- I'm like soooo amazing.
- Class feels like it's only getting longer.
- I can really go for a snack.
- Hey! That's not right!
- Wow, how wrong is that!
- That isn't ethical!
- That was... weird.
- Wait... huh?
- I'm sooo happy for you!
- That's amazing!
- We should totally go to the plaza one day.
- Let's talk about me now.
- That loser Ivan really thinks Ted is his friend.
- The food here is so disgusting! I swear I saw it moving!
- The boys keeping egging the dorm! An egg hit my window yesterday!
- That Donald kid tried to flirt with me in Chemistry the other day.
- You should come to the next game.
- I really gotta start closing my curtains at night. Those boys are so perverted.
- Being a cheerleader is such a task.
- Casey is such a pig, he can't even ask a girl out without sounding like an idiot.
- Lola smells like cheap perfume, no wonder why she's not on the squad.
- I should totally take you shopping so you don't have to dress like trash.
- Coach Burton is such a perv.
- I cannot handle the smell of the dead animals in Biology.
- Those other cheerleaders need serious improvement
- That Hopkins kid is like such a pain.
- Another year at Bullworth.
- Finally, I can go shopping in Old Bullworth Vale
- Ugh, winter is so awful.
- I gotta start practicing for the big game.
- My friends almost died in that gym fire...
- This was a crazy year...
Reacting to Rumor
- Are you serious?!
- No way
- Oh my god.
- I can't believe it!
- That's crazy.
- As if.
- I heard about that.
- Let's talk about me now.
- That's interesting.
- That's really crazy.
- I'm not that type of person.
- Um, sure.
- Who do you think I am?!
- Nah, sounds boring.
- Don't I look cute today?
- Is Christy gossiping about me?
- Wanna go shopping?
- Do you know how long it takes for me to get ready in the morning?
- I'll talk to you later.
- Be safe.
- I gotta go, I'll see you later.
- They obviously cheated!
- This is unacceptable!
- I wasn't supposed to lose!
- If your team actually tried you might've won.
- Haha! Losers!
- I feel so bad for you guys, oh wait I don't!
Trash Talking Player
- My grandma can throw better than that!
- Scared to hit a girl?
- Try harder and you might hit me.
Trash Talking Opposite Team
- Jocks always win, you think you have a chance?
- Good luck dorks!
- Another victory for me!
- Come back when you learn to play!
- We did it guys!
- Yes! We won!
- Goooooo Bullworth!!
- Did you really think this wasn't gonna happen?
- Oh are you gonna cry?
- Think of the positives if there are any.
- That's so mean!
- I'm telling my brother!
- What is wrong with you!
- Ugh! That's disgusting!
- I'm supposed to be your friend!
- Stop that hurts!
- What is wrong with you, I'm on your side!
- It's getting dark and I would really like it if you could bring me back to the dorm.
- Those Bullies stole my bag! Jimmy can you please get it back!
- Can you bring these books back to the library for me? There almost due.
- How dare you!?
- Your in for it kid!
- You're so dead!
Bragging After Winning
- Why did you even try?
- Ha! I win again!
Fighting a Townie/Dropout
- Why do I even bother with a dropout!
Fighting a Greaser
- Get your dirty, greasy hands away from me!
Fighting a Nerd
- I'll knock those glasses into your face!
Fighting a Prep
- Can't buy your way outta this!
- Do you WANT an ass kicking?!
- I'll hit you so hard you're ancestors will feel it!
- You're basically asking me to kick your ass.
- C-call the nurse.
- I can't believe it...
- I never lose...
- You can't do that, I'm a girl!
Watching a Fight
- Stop being so barbaric!
- Kick their ass!
- Stop fighting!
Surprised regarding Fight
- What's going on?
- Finally some action around here
- It wasn't anything, just silliness
- D-don't worry about it.
- Don't get food on me!
- That's so freaky
- Here's something from me to you.
Given Gift Too
- Oh my god thank you!
- That's so sweet of you.
- Thanks so much, love ya sweetie.
- It'll be kind of you to donate some money to me.
- I need some shopping money, and I expect it to come from you.
- A pretty girl needs some money to make a living in this school.
- I just need a bit to pay for tax.
- So generous.
- Thanks for the cash sweetie.
- You better have more than this next time.
- Nice to meet you!
- How's it going!
- It's nice to see you again.
- Morning mam.
- Good Afternoon mam.
- Morning sir.
- Good Afternoon sir.
Jimmy When He is Wearing Nice Clothes
- Looking stunning today Hopkins~
- I like your hat Jimmy.
- Someone has good taste in shoes.
- Nice top, where did ya buy it?
- Hey, strong, tall, and handsome.
- Hi Jimmy!
- How's it goin Hopkins?
- Heeey Hopkins!
- You're wasting my time already.
- We aren't friends, get lost loser.
- Don't talk to me, I don't like you
Thinks Their Current Appearance is Not Good
- This weather is messing with my hair.
- Maybe I need to cut down on eating again...
Surprised to Receive Help
- Can you help a pretty girl like me?
- I need you! Please help me!
- Jimmy I really need your help.
- Hey Hopkins I need you for a minute.
- Jimmy do you have time to help me.
- I can help you if you need it.
- Need any help Hopkins?
About to Leave
- This was fun but I have other things to do.
- Sorry Jimmy but I gotta go.
Asking for Help
- I need help over here!
- Help me now!
- Don't just stand there, help me!
- I suggest you walk away before you get hurt.
- I can kick your ass right here and right now.
- If you had half of a brain, you wouldn't be here right now.
- You're stupider than the public school kids.
- Are we gonna have a problem!
- I'm gonna kick your ass!
- This is your last chance to walk away!
- You got some balls idiot!
- I hope you enjoy your stay new kid!
- Did you go dumpster diving?
- I think you need a better barber because that hair is a mess?
Similar to Them but Low Respect
- Yeah... stop being a wannabe.
- Excuse me?!
- That is not right one bit!
- What are you doing you A-hole!
Jimmy After Respect is Lost
- Beat it, has been.
- HA! You're such an idiot!
- You aren't worth the dirt on my shoe!
- W-why are you being so mean?
- I was raised to be nice!
- Don't b-be so rude....
- Why would you say something like that! (Crying)
- (Screaming and Crying)
- Yeah, whatever.
- You think that hurts?
- Ha, try harder sweetie.
- Awwww you couldn't hurt a fly.
- Don't hurt yourself sweetie.
- I needed a laugh today.
- Don't hit me!
- Have you lost it!?
- Ow! You hit me!
- I-I'll go
- Hey, b-be cool...
- P-please leave me alone... please..
- I always found you handsome..
- I'll go out with you...
- You can come hang with me any day..
- Hahaa! Idiot!
- AaaHahaaahaaaa! I can't take it! Ahaaaa!
- Oh this won't do.. I'll get my revenge.
- G-gross (Vomiting)
Hit by a Dead Rat
- A dead rat! What the hell is wrong with you!
- Revolting! A rat? seriously!
- I'm coming!
- Hold in there pal!
Seeing Something Cool
- Wow, that's really cool!
Seeing Something Lame
- I'm not impressed.
- What is wrong with you?
- You're gonna have to pay for that.
- Hey, what's the deal!
- Don't hit me!
- Point that away from me!
Something in Store
- I should buy it.
Hit by Stink Bomb
- That smells worse than the lunch food.
- Ugh, disgusting!
- Sir, someone is causing a disturbance.
- Mam, I need you to please deal with this student.
Leading the Way
- Follow me!
- I know the way, come on!
When Character does not Follow
- I said come on!
- Don't stand there! Let's go!
- It's not fair!
- What is that?
Boy/Jimmy spotted in Girls' Dorm
- There's a boy in here!
- Ms. Peabody!!!
- Jimmy!! What are you doing in here!!
- AHHHHHH! Get this boy out of here!