- Hey, up there! On the balcony!
- Earnest, your mother wants you to call her.
- Can't hear youuuu!
- Get him off the stage!
- Check out the chump!
- Haha! Look, it's Jimmy Jenkins! Hopkins, whatever his name is...
- Obviously she's afraid of real men like us. Hahaha!
- Hahaha! You're puny!
- See? Told you he was a weakling!
- Where did those jerks go?
- Hey look at this. Maybe it's a switch or something.
- Cool! Come on, there's gotta be more. Let's find 'em!
- I don't get it.
- There's gotta be a way to do this.
- Hopkins, what are you doing here?
- Hahahaha... hhaaaahhhhh!
- This place sucks. Let's get out of here!
- Mommy! I'm scared!
- This is not fun anymore!
- I can't get out!
- I'm shut in!
- I feel so lost.
- That didn't hurt!
- Ow. I mean... hahaha!
- Let's go Kirby!
- Don't be afraid. Just go!
- I don't like this at all.
- Why did I go to this stupid Fun House?
- Hell yeahhh!
- Hey man, leave the Bullworth Bull alone!
- Only Jocks beat the Bull!
- You still any good mascot?
- Dance. Now.
- Nice work mascot boy.
- Hahaha! Okay, you're off the hook!
- Alright guys. Let's hit the showers.
- You know what happens when you screw up!
- I'll give you a little reminder to not suck!
- I am so gonna kick ass in this game. I'm on the top of my game.
- Heads up Ted!
- That is her for sure. I recognize the mole on her back.
- Oh I guess Mandy isn't just for the team anymore.
- Someone's gonna pay for this. Later.
- Hey! I was looking at that you jerk.
- Yeah. If anyone sees it you get in trouble.
- Somebody help me!
- Ah! I'm stuck!
- I'm getting out of here.
- Jimmy! Over here!
- Thanks Jimmy!
- The gym! How could you do it!?
Suggesting to provide protection
- I'll watch your back, Hopkins.
- Don't worry. Kirby will keep you safe.
ALLY About to Leave
- I'm through being your bodyguard, Hopkins!
- I'm tired of this stupid bouncer job!
ALLY Help Me
- HEY! He needs help!
- Help him out!
When passing the ball
Getting knocked off bike
- Nothing special...
- I can do that!
- Hahaha! Now that's funny!
- Hahaha! I wish I can rewind it and see it again!
Stealing a bike
- Move it, wimp!
- That's mine, wimp!
Has bike stolen from
- I'll be back, wimp!
- Lucky shot!
Winning a fight
- Woo aha! K-I-R-B-Y!
- Do you want your face pounded in?!
- How do you like me to pound you?!
- Are you an idiot?!
- Get off, moron!
- Watch it, wimp!
- Hey, spaz!
- Get off me, spaz!
- (After Jimmy's expelled) Oohhh I'm gonna pound you, loser!
Bumped into Townie
Bumped into Greaser
Bumped into Nerd
Bumped into Preppy
Getting hit with bike/car
- I'm gonna kill whoever did that!
- That was dumb of somebody!
- Don't worry! I'm not dead!
- Alright, I'm outta here.
- Hey, I'm gonna scope some girls.
Saying about carnival
- Aha that was awesome!
- Ah, that was so lame!
Calling friends for help
- Hey! Get a load of this!
- Come and take a look, guys!
- Come here to eat your pound cake!
- I got a piece of pound cake for you, wimp!
- Hopkins, you are such a wimp!
- I'll see you soon, Hopkins!
Out of breath
- Gotta hit the gym again... *Panting*
Walking around talking to himself
- Where am I going right now...?
- I gotta work out later.
- S-Should I just go to the gym?
- Maybe I can get Mandy a lone later.
- Ms. Phillips sure has nice feet.
- Why am I always looking at the cheerleaders' shoes?
- Come on! This is so uncool!
- I'm so tired of this kind of thing going on!
- Sure! Thats...! Yeah...? What...?
- Yeah! Who's the man?! You are!
- You rock, baby! Yeah!
During a conversation
- Yeah, but...
- Cool and..
- I heard Ms. Phillips will invite you to her house for private lessons.
- The rumor is that Hopkins is trying to get everyone fight each other.
- I heard that Edna is gonna quit if she can't get a vacation.
- The big gossip is The Preps and The Greasers are gonna try and take each other out.
- I heard that all of Crabblesnitch's pets end up in Edna's meat locker. Heh heh.
- You hear that Lola has been two timin' her blind moron boyfriend.
- The word is that the new kid thinks he can rule Bullworth by spring. Heh.
- You heard that half of last year's Carnies died from some rare disease?
- I heard one of The Preps is gonna suicide bomb The Greasers.
- There's a rumor that someone is going to screw up the game.
- I know someone sabotaged the game!
- I think Hopkins was the one who burned down our gym!
- No wayyy.
- You kidding.
- For real!? Woah...
- Holy frijoles!
- Man, I hope Ted doesn't make me wide receiver this year...
- Ted is always looking down on me I can tell.
- I think the other guys think I'm just Ted lite.
- Could the guys be laughing at me behind my back?
- Whatever dude. Get over it.
- What do you expect? Life sucks!
- You call that a problem! Don't waste my time!
- Yeah, yeah. I can hear the violins wailing already... geez!
- It's not like the old days. All The Nerds get ahead now.
- Time was... a guy who was a great in sports was top dog forever. Not now.
- I hate how The Nerds are always the ones who become famous.
- Just cause I can play sports doesn't mean anything off campus.
- See you.
- I'm gonna win that football game single-handed this year.
- The guys really rely on me these days.
- I'm was the youngest in Bullworth history to get a varsity letter.
- Every girl in this school wants to go out with me.
- Yeah? Cool!
- Yeah-haha! Wicked!
- Okay, nice!
- Hey, have you ever sneaked into the girl's lockeroom?
- Have you ever spent lecture hanging out in john?
- You haven't seen Edna in her underwear, have you?
- Ever see one of my amazing plays on the football field?
- Hell yeah!
- You bet!
- Not a chance!
- No, dude!
- Make him sorry, guys!