During missions and other
- Oh baby... come over here...
- Whoa! What... who's that?
- What are you doing here?
Suggesting to provide protection
- Alright. Got nothin' better to do.
- I guess I'm with you, then.
ALLY About to leave
- This is getting real old.
- I've had it.
ALLY Help me
- Jimmy, man, help me out.
- Dude, I'm being ganked
Getting knocked off bike
- Oh, man! Damn it!
- Aw, come on!
- Let's see you try that again, huh?
- Lucky break!
- Hey, I love seeing their faces when they fall, man.
- Ha ha ha, man, that was genius!
Stealing a bike
- Hey, nice bike, I'll take it!
- Hi, I'd like to upgrade to your bike!
Has bike stolen from
- Crap, it took me forever to break the lock on that bike!
- I just stole that bike!
- Yo, this school is getting too dangerous.
- Why don't they have self-destruct on those things?
Winning a fight #1
- Yeah, who's your daddy?
- Bow down before your new leader!
When into him bump when friendly
- Hey, sorry, man.
- Not my fault.
- Oh, sorry.
When into him bump when hostile
- Hey, watch it!
- Okay, don't do that again!
- Eyes on the road, dork!
- Take a detour, jerk!
- You wanna get your ass kicked?
- You blind as well as uncool?
- Move it!
- You are so pathetic!
- Excuse me?!
When into him bump other clique
- (Dropout) Get out of here, loser, before I kill you!
- (Nerd) I'm gonna kick your ass, dork!
- (Prep) You drive your sports car like that?
Get hit by a bike/car
- Put your training wheels back on, man!
- You ever heard of the word 'steering'?
- Are you homicidal or something?
- I gotta go read the new issue of Sizzle. See ya!
- Gotta go. Got some girls to harass.
- I'm gonna jet. Got a date, y'know?
Saying about rides at carnival
- That'd be an awesome ride to take a date on.
- That was overpriced for what it was.
Calling friends for help
- Check it out! They're coming!
- A little help here!
- Assistance please!
- You better not slow down!
- I'm gonna catch ya!
When someone hides from him
- Yo, whatever Jimmy, just run off!
- I'll get you eventually, Hopkins. Just you wait!
Out of breath
- Oh, sure... keep running...
When wandering around
- Why did Bullworth have to pick me to be it's first Italian?
- How come no one else has a vowel at the end of their name here?
- Someday I'm gonna really give it to those rich scum bags.
- There's just too many hot girls and not enough time.
- I wonder if they're buying my tough guy act?
- Gotta get me another pack of smokes and a hot dog.
- It's just the usual crap around here. Just stupid.
- Couldn't we do something about it?
- You know, it's such crap, you know?
- This is messing with my head.
- Now we're talking.
- That's sweet.
- Hey, listen...
- Oh, and get this...
- You know, Luis and I grew up together, and that the jocks just like him 'cause he can kick all their asses. And I think Ted's kind of a wimp.
- Hey, that prefect Max is so stuck up, I bet he has a yardstick up his dumper.
- Did you know Miss Danvers used to dress up as a rabbit and pose in magazines?
- Lola told me she was gonna become a nun when she graduated!
- I saw Cornelius hold hands with another dude. Seriously!
- This year we're gonna take the preps out good! It's for sure!
- I heard Dr. Slawter really hates Derby Harrington! Me too.
- The rumble with the preps is on! Okay? Just you wait!
- The jocks really think people care about their stupid game when all they wanna do is check out the cheerleaders.
- Jimmy's a good friend of mine, okay? We go way back, y'know?
- I heard the townies are so inbred they need to eat our livers to survive.
- That's a load of garbage!
- You kidding me?
- If I don't get outta here soon, someone's gonna get hurt!
- Sometimes I wonder what I did for my parents to send me here.
- I wish stealing bikes was easy!
- It just sucks that smoking's bad for you!
- I know, life's short, then you die.
- Hey, what can you do? I know, it sucks.
- Yeah, that's another thing that sucks.
- Yeah, that's clown time, alright.
- I didn't get any last night again!
- Next to Bullworth, I hate preppies best.
- This school crest is so crap!
- Food around here smells like doo-doo!
- Later, dude. See you after the bomb drops.
- Hey, gotta go. Later.
- See ya!
- Hey, Miss Danvers knows she wants me. I've got the best tan in all of Bullworth.
- I'm gonna go out tonight, y'know, ride my bike and get some.
- Girls around here are pretty stuck up until I show them what's what.
- Totally, man.
- You know it, man.
- Ain't it the truth?
- Ever see what Mr. Galloway keeps in his desk?
- Get any action at the carnival last year?
- Ever sneak into a girls' locker room?
- Hey, ever stand up a date to work on your bike?
- No way. I'd rather eat cafeteria food all day.
- Yeah, and it's totally crazy.
- Yo, that's not my scene, man.
- Yeah, and I'd do it again any time.
- I really hate losing!
- I guess you won... damn!
- Aw, man, that sucks!
- What's with you losers, anyway?!
- You guys better run when we get outta here!
- You didn't do yourselves any favors by winning!
Hit by friendly fire
- Just lay off, okay, dude?
- What's with the random aggro?
- Don't hit me, jerk!
- Open wide!
- Let me get a closer look at that!
- Hey, come closer!
- Let me clean that spot on your face!
- Come here, let me tell you something!
- Say hi to Mr. Pavement
When knocked out
- *coughing* Gotta quit smoking... ugh...
- This sucks my ass, man...
- Oh, I need a smoke, ugh...
- Gotta switch to filters...
- Ugh, I hope no girls saw that...
- Ugh, what a stupid fight...
Starting fight with some cliques
- (Dropout) You never went to school 'cause you're stupid!
- (Jock) Mandy says you suck!
- (Nerd) Ha ha, you're out of your league, nerd!
- (Prep) Expense this!
- And I thought this was gonna be a boring day!
- Come here, I gotta tell you something!
- Hey, say hi to Mr. Pavement!
- You're in trouble! I'm in nicotine withdrawal!
Kicked in the nuts
- My girlfriend's gonna kill you... ugh...
When spat on
Watching a fight
- Drop him! Yeah, drop him!
- Give it to him!
- Come on! Pick it up!
Hit by some sneak attacks or projectiles
- Who's that?
- Who's the genius?!
When the fire alarm goes of
- Hey, cut me some slack, dude!
- Yo, come on, man!
- Let's not argue!
Watching a freak show
- Some of these freaks are kind of hot. Like those twins.
Receiving a gift
- Hey, this is cool of you.
- Cool! Excellent, man.
- Yo, alright.
- Pay up, Hopkins.
- Time for the friendship fee, Hopkins.
- Protection money or a beating. Your choice.
Demanding money for protection
- Sure, I'll help you out. But you gotta make it worth it.
- What do you got for me, huh?
After getting money from his victim
- Good choice. You're a wise man, Hopkins.
- That's right, Hopkins, pay up.
Giving a gift
Making a deal
- Hey, Jimmy, want this?
- Hey, I got something you probably want.
- What's up?
- How's it going?
- Hello, ma'am!
- Hello, sir!
- Whoa, stylin'!
- New hair color looks good!
- Nice footwear, dude!
- Got some killer ink, I see!
- Awesome hair, dude! Just... awesome!
- How could any chick say no to that?
Requesting an errand
- It's kind of hard to explain, but I'll try.
- Alright, I don't wanna repeat myself, so listen up.
- Jimmy, my man, I need your help.
- Dude, can you do something for me?
- What the?! You got a death wish?!
- Somebody likes emo too much!
- That's way stupid!
While greeting of Jim with fearing
- Hi Jimmy. Please... don't hurt me!
Some insults of enemies
- What's with the nervous sweat?
- Everyone's laughing at you!
- Ha ha ha, what a joke!
- Ha ha ha, that's funny, dude!
- Someone should lay the beats on that stupid bastard.
Hit by thrown dead rat
While greeting someone in bad terms
- You're an idiot, Jimmy! Shut up!
- I'm not your friend, Jimmy!
- Don't talk to me, dork.
While greeting someone in good terms
While leaving someone in good terms
- Cool, Jimmy. See you later, okay?
- Let's do business some other time.
- Will you let me go if I say please? Please!
- You don't need to beat me up, y'know?
- Come on, just let me go!
Aiding a fight
- Hey, get off of him!
- Hey, you, dink! Lay off!
Perceiving a thing as cool
- That's real cool, dude. Like, for real.
- I like that. Wow.
Perceiving a thing as crap
- Oh yeah, lame.
- Hm, whatever.
- Whoa, look at this! What balls!
- Who could ever call this art?
Saying about fireworks
- Whoa, where'd he get that?
- Cool! I want one too, man!
Hit with a stink bomb
- Ugh, oh... what a...*coughing* freak...!
- Sucks, suck, sucks some more. Still sucks.
- You couldn't torture me enough to buy this junk.
- Johnny says that you're really cool, you know that?
- I could totally be your friend, if you want.
- Dude, I'm so on your side, man!
Insulting the tag
- You call that quality? That just sucks! You need lessons.
Conversing with prefect
- I'm telling you, it was a complete violation of the rules!
- Listen, it was totally and way over the line.
- You're an acne colony!
- Go fart in your jockstrap!
- You ever hear of deodorant?
- What, another day without getting any?
- You're just another victim!
- How come you don't have any friends?
- Why are your fingers so sticky?
Angry after insulted
- What? I missed that.
- You wanna say that to my face?
- Think I don't know where you live, kid?
- You want me to kick your ass?
Ignoring a fight
- That's cool.
- Okay, okay, you're alright, okay?
- Can't take a joke, huh?
- Ha, I had you there for a minute.
- Hey, jerky.
- Nice one, dork.
- Dork face!
- You little twerp.
- You better get outta here before you get hurt.
- Looking forward to carving you a new one, kid.
- You dress like a clown!
- Oh, how the mighty have fallen!
- You think you're cool with those clothes, but you're just not.
- Uh huh. That's nice, dear, very nice.
- Yeah, and? Like I care.
- That's what your mom said about you last night.
- Your mom wasn't saying that last night!
- Yeah? Well, tell your mom to clean the sheets next time.
- Come back after a nice shower, okay?
- You're just empty talk.
- Oh look, Hopkins is getting all uppity.
- Come on, I'm cool.
- Why are you doing this?
- Man, that's so mean!
Saying this way
- Jimmy, follow me!
- I'll show you, Jimmy, come along.
When thanks of Jim
- Hey, cool, Hopkins. Thanks.
After getting swirlie
- Aw, my pomades all clumped up!
- Ew, I've got grease in my eye!
- That totally ruined my hair, jerk!
- Get off of me, you sicko!
- You are sick!
- Come on, man, you're gonna ruin my hair!
Winning in Dodgeball
- Why are you even trying?
- I'm gonna rule you!
- I'm the best and you suck!
Insulting in bicycle race
- I've never seen more dorks together!
- Look, misery loves company.
- I see all the losers are already together.
Laughing at a headdress
- The hat, dude? 100% dorky.
When thanks of someone
- Yeah, thanks.
- Cool, thanks.
Winning an individual fight
- I'm the king, baby.
- You're nothing!
- Ha! It was too easy, man!
- You just don't quit, do you?
- You better make sure I'm dead when you're finished!
When winning Dodgeball with his team
- In your face, losers!
- Did anyone ever doubt we'd win?
- We kick ass! Yeah!
Physically bullying of someone
- Can't take it, huh? Well, you better learn.
- Not so nice now, is it?
- Feel good now, dink?
Saying wrong way
- Why are you going that way, idiot?
- Don't be a moron, okay? That's the wrong way.
- Aw, it's such a load of crap, and it pisses me off.
When TV turned off
- Hey, joker, turn that back on!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.