- Ooh well... that (groan) suck.
- O-Okay I was a....morning.
- Ah I should a watch TV Instead.
- Can't feel face.
- Wish there a universal health care.
- That's wasn't suppose to happen.
During missions and others
- Hahaha! Better hope you don't get rabies.
- Hehehe! All the little nerds running around, screaming like girls.
- Hurry up... can't be late for the party at the docks.
- We gotta remember to put a few airholes in the crate.
- Man, I hope one of them bites the librarian.She's such a cow.
- I heard rats actually like to eat books. Man, wouldn't that be awesome?
- Alright, come on. They're burning those trophies down at the docks.
Suggesting to provide protection
- I'll try to help. I'm bored with my all friends anyway.
- I guess it'll break the monotony.
- Alright. It's something to do, I guess.
ALLY About to Leave
- This is boring, dude. BO-RING!
- This is getting pointless.
ALLY Help Me
Getting knocked off bike
- Okay. That hurt.
- I think I spoke with my shame!
- That's an accident waiting to happen.
- Whatever you do, don't mess up.
- The nurse must love you.
- Time to call the nurse again.
Stealing a bike
- I need your bike!
- Gimme that!
Has bike stolen from
- I can't wait to drive an SUV instead.
- I wish they had ejector seats on the bikes.
Winning a fight
- Why are we doing this? Ah, screw it.
- I guess this is fun.
When into him bump friend
- Look out, dude.
When into him bump others students and enemies
- Didn't realize this was a school for the blind.
- Get a seeing-eye dog!
- If you pickpocket me I'll kill you!
- You need a blind guy(s?) stick!
- This isn't bumper cars, dink.
- Hey! Don't touch the merchandise!
- You blind?
When into him bump Greaser (or Jim in their clothes)
- Yuck! Tell your hair to stop dripping!
When into him bump Jock
- Did I just hit a wall or something? Jerk.
When into him bump Nerd
- You nerds can't even walk straight, can you?
When into him bump Prep
- Hey! You dropped your million dollar bill, poser!
Getting hit with bike/car
- You point the wheels forward, DINK!
- Not cool!
- Was that on purpose?!
- I gotta go help my mom. See you.
- I gotta go watch TV. Later.
- I'm gonna be bored someone else. Bye.
Saying about rides
- That was sort of the exciting.
Calling friends for help
- Hey boys! Over here!
- Give me some help!
When chasing someone
- Get BACK here!
- Keep running, fool!
When someone hide from him
- I'll get you later! Don't worry!
- I bet you think you real smart, don't you?
Out of breath
- ...You're in...better shape than I thought...
Walking around talking to himself
- I've got to get my life in order.
- Man, I can't believe I'm gonna have to work some day.
- Why I can't get paid to watch TV?
- I hope someone does something cool today.
- Thank God I'm still a juvenile.
- Good thing that there are no consequences for my actions.
- Man, I do not wanna have to put up with this store to be ask.
- It figure's something like that would happen in it dump town like this.
- Man, what's going on now?
During a conversation
- Not did it really matters.
- I'm so bored.
- You know you can actually go to prison if you're a minor.
- I don't think it's criminal if you're just doing it for fun.
- They so had a calming. They were totally asking for it. It's not our fault at all.
- They're totally trying to provoke us. No doubt about it.
- Women like men who aren't afraid to have fun. Trust me on this one.
- I hear that some kid at the school who thinks he's very tough. Named Jimmy.
- I heard something's going down at the school. Things are going to get shaken up.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.