- I don't know why Johnny would be mad at me.
- Those other girls are just jealous.
- Mmm... that new kid is pretty cute.
- No one understands how much work it is to be hot.
- I wish something exciting would happen.
- I hope he won't think I'm cheap.
- So like, anyways...
- Oh, that reminds me...
- Did you hear what Mandy said about me? What a bitch!.
- He's been passing me all these notes in class. What a dork!.
- Johnny's been acting all jealous lately. He's so passionate.
- She's nothing special but they still got into this huge fight over her.
- So now he says he's in love with me. What an idiot.
- He said he dumped me but I told him we weren't even going out in the first place.
- I heard that the new boy is a dangerous thug. It's so exciting!.
- I heard the parties at Harrington House are really good.
- Johnny was saying he's gonna go teach those preppies a lesson. He gets so angry sometimes.
- Me and Johnny are pretty much through. Did you hear that Jimmy beat him?
- Jimmy Hopkins was saying he wanted to take me out... I think I just might let him.
- All the boys are always fighting over the stupidest things. It's so annoying!.
- There's gonna be another pillow fight tonight!
- Are you sure about that?
- Oh? Well, let's talk about me.
- That sounds boring.
- I can't wait to tell Johnny.
- It's been a week, so I'm beginning to get a little worried.
- Sometimes I worry that boys are everything.
- He's so mean to me sometimes... I don't know what to do!
- I think maybe boys just like me because I'm hot.
- That's not my fault.
- So? What about my problems?
- You should go on a date, it might help.
- Oh, quit whining! It's so annoying!
- Guys are so full of themselves sometimes.
- I'm getting so old! My life is almost over!
- Guys are such selfish jerks!
- No one pays enough attention to me.
- The boys have been going crazy over me! I just don't know what to do.
- I got these new pants and they really make me look good.
- I can get any boy I want.
- Johnny and I were on the best date ever.
- He told me he likes me because of my personality. Isn't that sweet?
- You're almost as cool as me.
- That's alright, I guess.
- Are you serious? Cool!
- See? Hanging out with me is totally good for you.
- So, did you ever hang out with a girl like me before?
- Have you ever, you know, kissed someone?
- Did you go to the Blue Balls Pool Hall? It's cool.
- Have you ever gotten someone else to do your homework for you?
- Did you ever go on a date and not make out?
- Just once, on a date.
- No, that sounds boring.
- Gimme a break, that's a stupid question.
- I don't remember.
- Oh, sorry.
- Can I get by?
- I'm not interested.
- Get lost, scuzz!
- You're not my type.
- Johnny won't like this.
- Back off, creep!
- Keep your hands to yourself!
- Stop hassling me!
Bumped into Jimmy after he's expelled
Pinched in the bum
- That's no way to treat a lady!
- Keep your hands off me!
- You're looking handsome, Jimmy...
- You look so rough in that haircut, Jimmy. I like it.
- Where did you get that hat, Jimmy? It looks good.
- Hi, Jimmy, I like your pants.
- Stylish shoes, Jimmy.
- Nice shirt, Jimmy. Is it new?
- You're beautiful, Lola...
- Eat your heart out, boys.
- Oh hi!
- Hey there.
- Hey Jimmy, won't you talk to me a while?
- Hey Jimmy, wanna have some fun?
Greeting with fear
- Johnny's waiting for me. Bye.
- I have to meet someone. See ya.
- I'm a busy girl. Gotta go.
- Call me?
- I'll talk to you later, OK?
Calling for help
- Someone get Johnny!
- Help me!
- Jimmy, don't be a jerk.
- Stop it!
- What's your problem?
- You think you're tough, huh?!
- You're messing with the wrong girl!
- I'll scratch your eyes out!
- Don't call me a bitch!
- Get back here, you creep!
- Just you wait!
Out of Breath
- I don't know why I bother with you, Jimmy!
- You can run but Johnny'll get cha.
- I'm gonna tell Johnny.
- Johnny's gonna get you for this.
- I can't believe you hit me!
- That really hurt, you know?
Knocked off bike
- I never liked bikes...
- Hope I didn't scratch my face!
- That's it!
- I've had enough of you!
Watching a fight
- C'mon! Hit 'im!
- He's so manly!
- Just look at 'im fight!
Seeing friend/cliquemate being attacked
- Don't just take that?!
- My friends are gonna beat you up now!
- You're awful!
- Don't make me laugh!
- That's pathetic!
- That's so uncool.
- You're a total washout!
- You're so not hot!
- Get outta here!
- Eat your heart out, loser!
- Yeah, go back to your ugly friend!
- You're just frustrated.
- It's true what they say about you!
- (shoving) Weirdo!
- (shoving) Creep!
Taunting new kid
- I'm out of your league, new kid.
- Learn how to dress!
- Ugh, what happened to your head?
- Who bought those pants for you? Your mom?
- What is that on your feet?
- You do know that shirt is dorky, right?
- I can't believe you actually got that tattoo.
- I bet you think that hat is cool.
- C'mon... gimme a break.
- It's not my fault.
- Please! Oh... c'mon!
- Just gimme a break!
- It's not my fault!
Not intimidated by taunt
- Look, you're not impressing me.
- Is that suppose to make me react?
- I don't care.
- Hmm... whatever.
Comebacks after being taunted
- You're just saying that because you like me.
- I'm gonna tell Johnny about that!
- Stop being so jealous, Jimmy.
- Try being nice for a change.
- Don't talk to me like that, jerk!
- Watch your mouth!
- Ha hahaha haha ha.
While getting swirlie
- C'mon! Please! Don't!
- Johnny is gonna kill you!
After getting swirlie
After being locked
- Johnny is gonna get you for that!
- Why are you so mean to me?
Getting hit by bike/car
- Watch your driving!
- You better not have messed up my hair!
- Johnny's gonna kill you!
Hit by Stink bomb
Hit by thrown dead rat
Hit by sneak attack/projectile
- Who did that?
- Gimme a break!
- It was just awful! Please, do something!
- I don't like to tattle but it was just so bad!
- It's awful! Johnny won't stand for it!
- I can't believe it!
- Hey! Stop it!
- Johnny is not gonna like this!
- Why did you just do that?!
- He can't get away with that!
- Hey! Don't break that!
- C'mon! Don't do that!
Seeing something cool
Seeing something lame
- (Yawns) Boring...
- That's it?
Seeing someone tagging a wall
- Didn't your mom teach you not to write on walls?
Seeing a weapon being fired
Seeing a boy in the girls' dorm/bathroom
- Oh my god! Aaaah!
- Whose boyfriend is that?!
- You're such a bad boy *giggles*
Seeing successful bike trick
- Are you good off the bike too?
- Now you're really impressing me...
Seeing failed bike trick
- You're not very good!
- Come back when you're better!
- I'm impressed!
- You really know what you're doing, huh.
Asking for a gift
- You have to show you really like me.
- I'm not cheap, you know.
Receiving a gift
- Oh, thank you!
- For me? Oh, thank you.
Giving a gift
Before making out
- I think we're alone now...
- It's your lucky day, Jimmy!
After making out
- Wasn't that great?
- You smeared my lipstick, you beast (giggles)
- Wow, Jimmy. You're so manly...
Leading the way
- This way, Jimmy!
- Over here!
When character doesn't follow
- You're going the wrong way, silly.
- That's the wrong way!
- I bet you it isn't even a real fire. How boring.
- Oh yeah? We'll see about that.
- What a thrill!
- I love that ride!
- Sometimes I think we're all just freaks in a big freak show.
When TV is turned off
- Could you turn that back on, please?
- Hey, pass me the soap.
- That was a fun class Miss Phillips.
- He's kinda cute though.
- Hey there, Gord-baby.
- Easy there sailor... you think I'm that easy?
- See if you can catch me.
- Sure does. Whatcha gonna do with me?
- I don't think so... but I do feel a little... exposed.
- Oh Gord, you really know how to treat a girl.
- Not for too much longer I hope.
- No no... the hooks are in the back.
- Are you sure you've done this before?
- Like this.
- Okay, I think you're getting it.
- It's getting kinda hot in here, don't you think?
- Yeah. It's a little stuffy in here and I'm going home. See ya'.
- Look, that creep's been following us.
- A stalker! How exciting!
- Who's that guy who keeps following us?
- Oh there you are. Maybe you should find a good place to keep watch? Don't let them see you.
- Hey Chad! Over here!
- Don't let them intimidate you Tad. I'll be waiting for you, up there!
- Hiding? I just want to see how the fight turns out.
- Don't let them see you Jimmy!
- Where are you going?
- Please stay with me Jimmy!
- Look out! There's more on a left!
- They're coming from the left!
- On the right, Jimmy! On the right!
- Watch out on the right!
- Oh! I think they're gonna climb the fence!
- They're jumping the fence, Jimmy!
- They're coming from all over!
- There are so many of them!
- Did you see that punch?
- Good shot, Jimmy!
- This is so exciting!
- I thought you could do this, Jimmy. You suck!
- That was awesome! Thanks, Jimmy. See you around.
- Bye, Tad. I'll call you!
- Thanks, honey. You're great!
- Maybe I do, but this time I really mean it.
- Ready boys? Time to really prove you can race!
- Three... two... one... Go!
- More bike talk? I'll meet you guys later...
- Wow, Jimmy, you're fast! Are you always that fast?
- (kissing noises)
- I hope so, Jimmy.
- He's so dreamy.
Chapter 6 (5)
- Shut up, you jealous bitch!
- So what? He didn't have your name on 'im, did he?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.