- Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa… that'll be five bucks each.
- You go ahead, Jimmy. We'll take care of these guys.
- whistles* He's over there, in the back!
- On the balcony, sniper!
- Say your payers, bitch!
- This sucks. There's never anything good on TV.
- I'm turning the magnet off!
- Ahaha, you're too slow!
- Slow bee!
Suggesting to provide protection
- Yeah, okay. I'll stick around.
- Okay, pal. I'll help you out.
ALLY About to Leave
- I don't want to do this anymore. Fend for yourself, man.
- Forget this. I'll see you around.
ALLY Help Me
- Yo, Jim. Help me out!
- I need some help, buddy!
- Come on. Give me some paper or something. Help me out here!
Getting knocked off bike
- Aw, crap.
- Nobody saw that.
- Yeah, that was okay, I guess.
- Ha. Oh, okay. You did okay.
- Uhh... I hope you're not hurt. *chuckles*
- I guess you're just not as good as you thought.
Stealing a bike
- I'm taking this whether you like it or not.
- This is mine now. Get used to it.
Has bike stolen from
- Ho ho... you're so dead!
- You just signed your own death warrant, pal!
Winning a Fight
- Wooo! Hahahahaha!
- Aw yeah, this rules!
- This is too easy!
- Come on! You wanna get real now?!
- Show me your stuff, man!
- Oh yeah? You're in for a treat!
Fighting a Jock
- Alright, coach, here's a lesson in pain for you!
Fighting a Nerd
- You'll have time to do your homework - this is gonna be real quick!
Fighting a Prep
- Guess your new threads are gonna get blood all over them!
Starting a fight
- You ain't tough, scumbag!
- Who wants to get wrecked?!
- I'm ready to cause some real damage!
- I don't lose people!
- I can destroy anyone! ANYONE!
Hit by friendly fire
- Ah, damn! What the hell?
- Don't hit me, pal, I'll be gone like a flash.
- Hey! Don't do that to me!
- What's the idea? Leave it alone, man!
- You dumb S.O.B! You're a dead man!
- This is gonna come back around, pal!
- Crap... ooh...
- Oh no... Damn it...
- You... little.. S.O.B....
- I can't believe this, I've lost...
- Ah, you cheap mother...
- Ah... I'll be back.
- Oops... my fault.
- Sorry about that.
- Hey, watch it!
- Outta the way!
- Hey, my hair!
- Don't EVER...do that again.
- Watch yourself.
- You got a problem?
- What's up, jerk?
Bumped into Townie
Bumped into Jimmy (expelled)
Bumped into Jock
Bumped into Nerd
Bumped into Prep
- Careful... don't get your nice clothes dirty.
Getting hit with bike/car
- Who did it?!
- Come on! Who wants a problem?!
- Someone's gonna get hurt here!
- Jim. I think you... crap, I gotta run.
- So, you think that Lola is... uh, you know what? I gotta go.
- You know, I really like... uh, never mind. See ya.
Saying about carnival
- That was pretty damn cool, man!
- Right on! Let's do it again!
Calling friends for help
- Okay, boys! I need your muscle here!
- Come on out, guys! Let's do this!
- You're going down hard, pal!
- Keep running! I'm just getting more angry!
- Oh, you're so dead, Hopkins! Dead!
- You little snot! I'll get you still! I don't forget!
Out of breath
Walking around talking to himself
- Man, maybe scoring with so many chicks is getting boring? Nah. *chuckles*
- Gotta remember to fix that carburetor.
- How could she of said that...? I'm totally a nice guy!
- Well, that's what happens when you're as cool as me.
- I don't care what they think of me. I'm a cool dude and a nice guy... I know I am.
- Well, if they want a shock, I'll give it to them. The best damn big block they'll ever see.
- It just makes me so crazy, you know?
- Oh, I hate that crap. I HATE IT!!
During a conversation
- Oh, hey, check this out.
- Okay... hey, listen.
- So, all the new dogs are getting in. Gary was talking about one of them being pretty cool.
- So, there's some new kid making waves around the school.
- I heard he's trying to get with Pinky.
- Don't tell anyone, but I think Lola is up to no good...
- I heard that Hopkins' gonna sort out the Jocks next. I can't wait.
- So, now everybody love his Hopkins kid! What a crock.
- I know he's bad news, period.
- Looks like Gary was right: Hopkins is nothing but a scheming, selfish jerk!
- If you drop out of school, your life is pretty much over. Better to stay in, even if you suck.
- Jocks won't be messing with us, they know will give him too much grief.
- Cheerleaders are easy. I've read enough magazines to know it's true.
- The teachers are always on my case, it's such a hassle, man.
- Man those Nerds are so damn annoying, it's like they're being dorky on purpose just to make you beat them.
- He said he should've know better than to mess with us and he'd never been beaten so badly in his life.
- Yeah, whatever.
- Sure, if you say so.
- Okay, that's great.
- Huh?! Who gives a crap.
- Well, I guess I'm not the nicest guy around, but who's counting, right?
- Yeah, you know, I hate all those clean, nice kids who think they got everything all figured out.
- What's wrong with kids now, man? They're all such a wimps and dorks.
- When I picked a fight with that boxer... I did lose, but come on, I was tired, you know?
- Yeah, deal with it.
- Ah, so what? No big deal.
- Well, you've got problems.
- This place doesn't appreciate a man who can work with his hands.
- So, what's wrong with broads lately? They all just shrug me off.
- I can't understand why kids wouldn't want to learn how to fix things, you know?
- Yeah, so when that broad told me she wanted to dump me, I beat her to it.
- See ya.
- Okay, so long.
- Well, I'm pretty good with the women... that's for sure.
- Yeah, I'm probably the best mechanic around.
- So, I said this year's gonna be my best year when it comes to the ladies.
- How much do you wanna bet I'm gonna be getting some girl in less than an hour?
- Yeah, sure.
- Oh, yeah. Okay.
- Ever ridden a real bike?
- You ever change the tire?
- Bet you never rebuilt an engine.
- Do you ever race?
- Ah... yeah. Okay.
- You're gonna lose and I'm not!
- Who's the loser? You!
- Oh, you better be ready!
- Look at these suckers: they've got nothing!
- We don't have to worry about this stupid group of kids.
- Like you dorks have a chance at this?
- I am the king!
- Who's the best? Me!
- Right on!
- I should have freakin' won that!
- I can do better! I know it!
- Yeah, so what? I lost. I don't even care.
- What's wrong with you jerks? Don't you guys want to win? Huh? Do you?
- Stupid losers! You're all just a bunch of gimps!
Kicked in the groin
- You're gonna pay for that!
Watching a fight
- Aw, this is like a couple of four years old!
- Are you guys gonna start fighting or what?!
- What the hell is this?! Are these two friends?
Hit by sneak attacks
- Who did it?! I'm not playing around! WHO DID IT?!
- Okay, that's not funny! Be a man now!
- You're not gonna do anything stupid, are you?
- You don't wanna get crazy. I'm an important person around here.
- Well, we might be in for a treat tonight.
- It's over - pass the french fries!
Watching a freak show
- These people are just... weird.
Receiving a gift
- Thanks, Jim. You're a good guy.
- Aha, yes. That's what I needed.
- Give me the money or you don't go home this summer.
- Okay, you give me the cash and you live.
- You want to bleed? If not, pay up.
- Whatchu got for me, huh, Jimmy?
- You need backup, but I've got something I want.
After getting money from his victim
- Good job - you're learning.
- You made the right choice, bud.
- Smart move.
Giving a gift
- This is for you, my friend.
- Hey, 'sup?
- How's it going?
- Lookin' good, miss.
- What's up, teach?
- Nice threads, pal.
- Nice 'do, man. Lookin' good.
- Ah, so you like shoes?
- Whoa, that's a sweet tattoo.
- Lookin' good.
- You still got it, pal.
Requesting an errand
- I need you to do this for me, alright?
- So, this is the deal: I need you to do it right.
- Look, I hate to ask, but I need your help, man.
- I really need you to help me, man.
- What's the big idea?
- Why the hell'd you do that?
- Oh, somebody wants a beatin', do they?
Greeting when scared
- What a loser! It makes me so damn angry!
- I just go crazy when I think about that scum!
- I don't even want to talk about them!
- Hahaha, ahahaha!
- Ahaha, that's good!
Hit by a thrown dead rat
- Who is this nasty, throwing rats?
When greeting someone in bad terms
- Shut up, punk.
- Don't push it.
- You've got a big mouth.
When greeting someone in good terms
- How you doin', Jim?
- Hey, buddy.
- Hey, kid.
- Look, I'll change. You can understand that, can't you?
- Oh, I just really wanted to stay out of trouble this year, man.
- Don't you think you're going to feel bad if you beat me?
Aiding in a fight
- Get your hands off them!
- Let 'im go, now!
Perceiving a thing as cool
- Sweet, man! This is sweet!
- Aw, cool! I'm likin' this!
Perceiving a thing as crap
- This is just stupid.
- Well, I'm ready to get out of here.
When seen vandalism
- Leave it! Don't do that!
- Why are you doing that?
- You little runt! That's not yours to ruin!
Hit by a stink bomb
- This is horrible! Who the hell would do this?
- Okay, I'll do whatever you want. Please, don't do anything to me!
- Look, you gotta let me go. I've got a date to go on, man!
- Just leave me alone, okay? Leave me alone!
- I can give you all the details about it - I promise.
- I saw the whole thing with my own eyes.
- Aw, go to hell!
- Oh, yeah? How 'bout this?
- Hey, jerk, you see this?
- Got this just for you, pal.
- Hey, check this out!
- Eat dirt, sucker!
- Okay, I'm gonna hurt you, now!
- Get ready to cry!
- It's time to get busted up, pal!
- You should be scared: I'm going to destroy you!
- What's that?
- I'll rip you in half, pal.
- Don't push me - not today.
- You think you're untouchable? You ain't.
- What are you trying to say, kid?
- You lookin' to get hurt, pal?
- Don't be stupid, buddy.
Ignoring fight/Accepting apologize
- Aw, I don't have time for fighting, man.
- You know what? I don't need this hassle.
- Forget it, I'm bored of this.
Insulting the new kid
- Hey, kid. The name's Master. Remember it!
- Yeah, you look real cool.
Insulting Jimmy (expelled)
- So, you hit rock bottom, did ya? Serves you right, punk.
- Try to look cool all you want, you're still a little douche.
- What the hell do you have on your head?
- You still think you're tough?
- Yeah, so now who's cool?
- You still want to be a big shot?
- I bet you're gonna cry, ain't ya?
- Get a job!
- Okay, no, no - c'mon, lay off!
- Get outta here, man! I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
- I don't wanna do this anymore, please!
- Whatever, man. I'm not scared. This is dumb.
- Yeah, big deal.
Leading the way
- I know the way! C'mon!
- C'mon, this is the way!
Going the wrong way
- No, no, no, no, no. It's not that way, pal.
- Where are you going?
- Not that way, man.
- Thanks, kid.
- Thanks a lot.
Getting a swirly
- No! No! No! No!
- Not the hair!
- Don't do this, c'mon! Please!
After getting a swirly
- I've gotta do something about this...
- I feel like such a sucker...
- This is not over...
- This... is too much for me...
- Ahaha, hahaha!
- C'mon! Fight back! Fight back!
- What are you gonna do, huh?
- Yeah! That's some sweet stuff!
- I'm gonna get some of that! Right there!
- These are so pansy.
- Yeah, right on!
- Oh, yeah! That's the way!
- Hahaha, we got this!
- Aw, this just sucks.
- What the heck is that?
- Hey, what are you doing?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.