Suggesting to provide protection
- Sure, alright. I got your back.
- No problem. I'll do awake 'em.
ALLY About to Leave
- All done, man. I'm gonna go.
- I can take more this on history.
Getting knocked off bike
- Are you there? Or what...?
- Come on, get my bike!
Has bike stolen from
- Ouch. That was painful, man.
- That really hurt.
- Wow, you're crazy.
- Where'd you learn that?
- Look at you now!
Stealing a bike
- Time to get off!
- I'll take this one.
- You don't need a bike, loser.
- Go jump off a cliff or something.
Has bike stolen from #2
- Hey, what are you doing?!
- Nobody touches my bike!
- Bring my damn bike back!
Winning a fight
- [in a singsong voice:] Watch this!
- I am the man!
When a Greaser bumps into him (unused)
- Yuck! Can you get off of me?
When a friend bumps into him
- Sorry, man.
- No hard feelings.
- You alright?
- Didn't see ya.
When other students or enemies bump into him
- Get out of my way!!
- You BLIND?!
- You asleep?!
- Watch where ya going!
- What was that?
- Don't make me mad, loser.
- You're rude!
- Wake-UP, LOSER!
When a Dropout (or Jimmy in their clothes) bumps into him
- Don't come near me, you dirty bum!
When Jimmy bumps into him after being expelled
- Funny bumping into you, bozo.
When a Greaser bumps into him
- Don't ever touch me, or I'll hurt you!
When a Nerd bumps into him
When a Prep bumps into him
Getting hit with bike/car
- Aw, you coulda killed me with that!
- You psycho! Watch it!
- Careful with that thing!
- Uhh, I need to go to work. I gotta go do some drills.
- I'm hungry, Jimmy. Gotta get a snack. See ya.
Sayings about rides
- I always loved this carnival.
- That was an awesome ride.
Calling friends for help
- Somebody help!
- I need some assistance here!
When chasing someone
- I'm gonna kick your ass.
- Stop running, you little bastard.
When someone hides from him
- That's right, Jimmy. Run and hide.
- Go on, Jimmy. Get outta here.
Out of breath
- Bastard. He's getting away.
Walking around talking to himself
- There's gotta be a career out there for me. Make lots of money and don't have to think.
- Working out 4 hours a day was worth it. I got beautiful muscles.
- Why can't there be a school just for gym?
- People like me should have people to do the thinking for me, so I can work out.
- I wonder what were in those supplements Mr. Burton gave me. They sure seem to work though.
- It's just a big bunch of BS, and I don't have to put up with it.
- I don't like it.
- It's crap, you know? Yeah, crap.
- Not bad! Nnoooot baaad!
- That's cool!
During a conversation
- Oh, I almost forgot.
- So check this out.
- Someone said that they have wrestle matches instead of elections for student council.
- I heard in that Yum Yum Market keeps selling out of eggs. I wonder why.
- The Greasers think Norton's tough because he works demolition. Ha ha.
- So everybody's been kicking it with Lola, huh?
- Mandy just keeps giving, doesn't she? You've seen the latest pictures, man?
- I heard Jimmy's gonna do something super cool. I can't wait to see what it is.
- Gary says it's all Jimmy's fault.
- I heard that Russell got into a fight the other day, and couldn't remember why afterwards!
- Did you know what that nutjob Max is walking around with a baton in his pants?
- I bet Dr. Watts hasn't gotten it in a long time. Wait, you think he's a virgin?
- Somebody told me Ms. Phillips sometimes comes to school not wearing any panties. Can you tell?
- Gary's been saying all sorts of things about Hopkins.
- I heard they're gonna change the wrestling uniforms again.
- I know. I heard that.
- You gotta be joking. No freaking way.
- That is whack.
- It's hard to be a Jock. Everyone thinks you gotta be funny all the time.
- I try to do my homework. I'm just not strong enough.
- I could be the star of the team if only I had better sneakers.
- How come I can't be the kid who's really strong and really smart?
- Hey, don't worry about it!
- If you go down, I go down.
- It's not a big deal.
- Come on. Snap out of it.
- Gotta get outta this place. It's a prep prison.
- Teachers lie. We can't be anything we wanna be. Look at them.
- My parents just want me to be 'successive'. They can't even say it right.
- Can't trust nobody. Not even your own crew sometimes.
- Check you later.
- Catch you later.
- My biceps are feeling nice and hard.
- I finally got this cool shirt. I'm sleeping with it every night.
- I actually got a decent grade the other day in a class that wasn't gym.
- Guess what? I wrote my own words in my last paper.
- Definitely, man. It is all good.
- It's cool. It's cool.
- You are the man.
- Hey, did you ever do your own math homework?
- Have you ever made out with a fat girl?
- Did you ever break a guy's wrist in arm wrestle?
- Ever do 50 pushups with a girl sitting on you?
- Yeah, man. For sure.
- Of course.
- Nah, but maybe I will.
- Nah, it's not me, man.
Losing in Dodgeball
- This can't be. Just can't.
- This is not happening, man.
- How the hell did that happen?
- Come on, guys. How did that happen?
- Wow, did...do we actually lose?
- Oh man, how embarrassing!
Hit by friendly fire
- Why you gotta be a retard?
- Don't do stupid crap like that.
- Don't hit me, dude.
- You're gonna wish you weren't born!
- I'm gonna make you beg!
- I'm gonna hurt you!
- You're going down!
Losing a fight
- Aaah… please… stop now… aaah…
- Ah… that's enough, alright? Ah…
- Ooh, wow, I'm really hurtin' here.
- Somebody… throw in the towel, please…
- I want my mommy!
- Ah… I need a doctor!
Starting fight with Dropout
- I'm gonna crush you like a little, tiny ant!
Starting fight with Greaser
- I'm gonna make you cry, Greaseboy!
- Been waiting for this!
- What the heck, I'm bored!
- You ain't worth it, but oh well!
- Got nothing else to do!
Starting fight with Nerd
Starting fight with Prep
- I love hurting rich boys!
Kicked in the groin
- AHHaha-ah! Ugh, my little friend!
Taken down and spit on
Watching a fight
- Bite him, man! Bite him!
- Get him good!
- Hahaha! Get him!
When someone hit him
When the fire alarm goes off
- Wait, dude. It's cool. It's cool.
- No, no. It's no problem.
- Listen man, you're cool.
Starting food fight
- This food is crap anyways!
Suggesting to buy his property
- Hey dude, check what I got.
- Hey Jimmy, check this out.
Talking about freaks
- Man those freaks are freaky, and not in the good way, you know?
Receiving a gift
- That'll do.
- That's more like it.
- You are gonna pay up.
- I need money. Now.
- Jimmy. Pay up or suffer.
Demanding money for protection
- Dude, sure. But you gotta pay me.
- Alright. If you wanna give me what you want.
When getting money from his victim
- Good boy, Jimmy.
- They're right. You really are a wimp.
- Good call, Jimmy. Good call.
Giving a gift
While greeting friends
- What's up?
- What's going on?
- How are you, ma'am?
- Hello, sir.
Special greetings friends
- Hey man, looking cool.
- What's happening? Where'd you get that cool hat?
- How are you doing? Got some nice shoes, huh!
- Good to see you, man. That shirt is tight.
- Those muscles are rock-hard, man.
- (imitating female voice) “Oooh Luis, those are the hardest muscles I ever saw!”
Requesting an errand
- Alright, listen up. I'll tell you what's going on.
- All right, Jimmy. This is how it is.
- Hey Jimmy. I need you to do something.
- Hey Jimmy, uh, you think you can do me a favor?
- What do you think you're doing?
- Hey, what was that?
- Ahaha! Nice try!
Greeting Jimmy nervously
- Do you get used to being a loser?
- Get outta here, retard.
- You suck.
Suggesting to play Keep-Ups
- Hey Hopkins, let's play Keep-Ups.
- I bet I can beat you in Keep-Ups.
- Wanna play Keep-Ups for cash?
After winning in Keep-Ups
- Like this.
- This is how you do it.
- Ahahahhaha...that's funny!
- That little retard's gotta pay big time for that!
Hit by thrown dead rat
- Throwing rats? You're sick!
While greeting someone in bad terms
- Get lost, dipstick.
- You are nothing.
- Hopkins, piss off.
While greeting someone in good terms
- Hey Hopkins, how are you?
- It's Jimmy, hey!
- What's up, Jimmy?
- Uh, come on. You don't want to humiliate me...please!
- Why you gotta be rough?
- Come on. You don't have to be a jerk to be cool.
Aiding a fight
- Don't even think about it, loser.
- You're gonna be sorry.
Perceiving a thing as cool
- Hell yeah!
- Now that's what I'm talking about!
Perceiving a thing as crap
- Whatever, dude.
- That's retarded, man.
While seen vandalism
- Hey, you! What are you doing?!
- Don't do that! Stop!
When finished the work
- Oh wow, haha. Do that again.
- Cool. Come back any time.
- You know me. All about the business.
Hit with a stink bomb
- coughs* Man that *coughs* that stinks.
- Dude...that smells like Juri's armpits or something...
- Nice! Real nice!
- Whoa, this is smooth!
When sucking up
- Did I ever tell you...you're my hero?!
- Man, you like the toughest guy at the school, you know that?
- Everyone's afraid of you. Even me.
- You think you cool or something?
Informing the crime
- Man, you know I ain't no snitch, but I have to tell you this.
- I can't believe someone would do that. I hope you gonna fix it.
- Where's the rotten fish? Oh, it's you!
- Feeling good in your safety diaper?
- Wow, what happened to your face?
- You not sucking your thumb today.
- Did you get hit with the wimp stick? Hahaha.
- Wimp! Hahhaha!
- You wanna piece of me?
- You ready for me?
- You want me to teach you a lesson?
- You're making me want to hurt you.
Ignoring a fight
- Hey, didn't mean no harm, man. Didn't mean nothing, really.
- Just chill. Just jokes man, jokes.
- Just kidding around, man. Kidding around.
- (shoving) You like that, huh? You like that?
- (shoving) Come, punk. Come here.
- (shoving) I bet you gonna cry now, aren't you?
- (shoving) Come on. You know it's funny.
- (taunting the new kid) Hey, new-face. Welcome to paradise!
- (taunting the clothes) You got the threads, but you still look like a clown.
- (taunting the hair) What does it feel like to know you're a total loser?
- (taunting after Jimmy's expelled) Trying to be cool, Hopkins?
- This is... this is just not fair.
Comebacks after being taunted
- Anybody hear anything? I don't.
- Yeah, yeah, yeah.
- Who are you again?
- Whatever, pipsqueak.
Other taunts and insults
- Yeah, right back at you.
- Yeah, I've got a few things I wanna do to you, too.
- Bring it on.
- Anytime, boy-toy. Anytime.
- Oh, look at who thinks he's tough.
- Come over here and say that.
- Okay, I get it. Just don't hurt me!
- Violence is not necessary here, man.
- Aw dude, no need to get all aggro.
Saying this way
- It's this way, dude.
- Come on, this way.
When thanks of Jim
After getting swirlie
- Just kill me...somebody.
- I'm sooo done.
- So humiliating.
While getting swirlie
- STOP IT! STOOOOOOP IT! STOP!
- COME ON, KNOCK IT OFF!
- You don't wanna do this, PLEASE!
When winning Dodgeball
- Come on, grandma!
- Don't hurt yourself! *short laugh*
- You KNOW you suck!
Insulting in bicycle race
- You guys are LOSERS!
- You don't have a chance!
- Give it up, jerks!
Laughing at a headdress
- You think you tough with that stupid hat, huh, princess?
When thanks of someone
Winning an individual fight
- Ha ha! Don't act surprised, bitch!
- How do you like me now?
- I'm used to winning, y'know!
After being humiliation
- You're gonna pay for this!
- Come on, I get the message, alright?!
When winning Dodgeball with his team
- We're the best!
- In your face, losers!
When physically bullying of someone
- That's what you get for having an ugly face!
- And you can't do nothing about it, jerk.
- Who's a little whiny jerk now, huh?
- Haha! I love doing this to you!
Saying wrong way
- Where the heck are you going?
- Uhm... wrong way, Jimmy.
- That crap just ain't fair!
Saying about unknown thing
WTF with TV
- Dude, I was watching that crap!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.