- I'll be right there... just have to get something from my locker.
- Those girls just don't appreciate what hard work it is to always be beautiful.
- Hey! You! That's my answer sheet! Help! I'm being robbed.
- Oh my god, is that the cafeteria lady over there?
- Edna, what are you doing? You stink like cheap perfume... like did you drink a whole bottle or something?
- Oh my god Edna, I'm so sorry. Did you like cut your face when you shaved or something?
- How'd you get Dr. Watts to go out with you Edna? Like did you drug him?
- This is impossible!
- How am I supposed to know what a cosine is?
- I sure hope there's no math requirement for cheerleading college.
- Oh yes, miss.
- Would you be QUIET?!? I'm trying to get my beauty sleep.
- Is it the football team?
- There he is!
- Thank you Mister Hattrick!
- Yeah. I knew you guys didn't have the money. And MATH IS HARD!
- Don't worry, he'll be here soon... I'm sure.
- What happened to your hair!? Poor girl!
- Oh my god, that zit is totally noticeable.
- Keep trying... maybe one day you'll get it.
- Forgot to do your laundry again?
- Don't look at me!
- In your dreams!
- What's with your pants?
- Get away from me!
- ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME... you creep!?
- What are you doing?
- Stop following me, jerk!
- You're like totally following me, I'm so out of here.
- Stop following me you perverted creep!
- Oh my god, this is disgusting. I'll have to go change. Oh my god.
- I can't believe someone threw something like that at me.
- Can't wait to get out of these clothes.
- Hopkins! I see you there! You are so not getting away with this!
- This is much better. I hope it doesn't make me smell like a nerd.
- Why does this stuff always happen to me?
- Ah, much better... now I'm ready to dazzle everyone with my charisma and popularity again.
- Don't touch me you perverted twisted sicko peeping Tom creepy son of a bitch!
- Get out of here you sleazy sick slimy pig! Get OUT!
- Some weirdo threw something at me. I just can't believe it.
- Um... could you like get out of our locker room?
- Come on - dance for us!
- Do your dance, mascot!
- Not bad! Maybe you should join our squad?
- You're so dorky! I love it!
- GO team! GO!
- Guys! The mascot were screw up again!
- Hey guys! Our mascot hasn't been practising enough.
- There's a whole bunch of them in the school!
- My reputation is ruined... please help me Jimmy, I'll do anything!
- Did you get them all yet, Jimmy?
- I'm so glad you're helping me, Jimmy...
- Oh, you are the sweetest boy ever!
- I'll show you that I mean it, Jimmy! Just give me a chance.
- You know... for a psychopath you're not a bad kisser!
- Yeah... for sure... bye, Jimmy...
- What is your problem?
- Guys! Ricky's being a pervert! Help me!
- Jimmy is that you? Thank you.
- I hope no one's getting hurt. Oh Jimmy, won't you save them?
- Where are the others? Is everyone okay?
- Is everybody safe? Oh my god, Jimmy! Please get them!
- Jimmy! The fire! Please get the fire!
- I think the flames are getting out of control!
- Jimmy! Please save the gym! Please!
- Oh, Jimmy! Thank you!
- I don't know but I saw some weirdo downstairs.
- Be careful, Jimmy!
- WHO do you think you are?
- I can't believe you used to be my friend.
Suggesting to go on a date
- Oh... that sounds like a great idea Jimmy!
- You and me Jimmy? *chuckles* Okay!
- Sure! We can hang out a bit!?
ALLY About to Leave
- Alright, I'm bored. Bye!
- You know, I still have to wash my hair. See ya.
- It was fun but now IT'S OVER. Bye!
ALLY Help Me
- Jimmy! Help me!
- Jimmy! Are you going to protect me or what?!
Pinched in the bum
- Who do you think you are?!
- Oh my god! You're such a sleaze!
- Oh my god! I think I broke a nail or something. Major emergency...
- I hope everyone's looking at me. Of course they're looking at me.
- Who should I humilliate and socially destroy today?
- I don't get it. What exactly is the gongshow anyways?
- Yeah, like he doesn't care? Of course he cares, I mean, just look at me...
- Mmm... Johnny Vincent is kinda cute. Why is he with that tramp Lola?
- Anyways... let's talk about me.
- Oh, I just thought of something.
- Oh my god, Beatrice is such a dork. She thought she could hang out with me just because I copy my assigments from her.
- Did you see Pinky in that skirt? Ugh, poor girl, she's definitely getting fat.
- Can you believe Lola? I bet she's been with at least half the boys of the school just to make Johnny jealous.
- He obviously has the hots for me. Not that I can blame him, I mean, who doesn't, right?
- Miss Philips obviously used to be one of those weird drama club kids. No wonder she got divorced and had to become a teacher.
- Mr. Burton is such a nice man. He's always helping out with cheerleading practice, you know?
- Everyone who's not a total loser is voting for Ted in the student council election.
- Did you hear about that plant they keep in Harrington House? Those preps are so weird. If it wasn't for the money they'd be total nerds!
- Lola's got Johnny all wound up the poor guy. He should forget about that tramp and try out for the football team!
- It's not like anyone actually cares about the game, they're all there for the awesome cheeleading!
- Jimmy is just like, so cool! I heard Mr. Burton is going to make him captain of the football team.
- Can you believe that Jimmy psychopath? Gary was right about him all along!
- I heard the swim team shaves all their body hair!
- No one appreciates how much hard work it is to be this popular!
- The worst thing about being beautiful is that everyone's jealous, you know?
- I got this huge zit the other day; my life is over!
- I can't believe I had to sit next to that nerd Melvin! Like, doesn't anyone care about my feelings?!
- There are just so many losers in this world! It's so annoying!
- What is it with homework, anyways? Don't they know I have cheerleading practice?!
- Why do so many dweebs wanna talk to me? Don't they know I'm like, totally out of their league?
- There are just too many boys trying to get a date with me. It's such a hassle!
- I am so sure to get a cheerleading scholarship for college!
- I think I'm gonna ostracise Beatrice this week, she's been annoying me.
- I'm like, a natural born leader, that's why I'm the captain of the cheerleading squad.
- I'm guaranteed to pass math this year and I don't even have to study!
- It's like, I'm the queen of Bullworth. It's a lot of pressure, you know, but totally worth it.
- Maybe Lola's are bigger, but mine are definitely perkier... for sure.
- Have you ever had too many people ask you out on a date?
- Have you ever tried to imagine what it's like to be a nerd?
- Have you ever been to New Coventry?
- Have you ever copied someone's homework?
- Have you ever wondered what it'd be like to make out with Johnny Vincent?
- Yeah, like, I'm so sure.
- Oh my god! That can't be true.
- Are you like totally sure about that?
- That's totally believable!
- Look on the bright side, at least, I don't have that problem.
- Why do you always talk about your problems? How about MY feelings?!
- Could we talk about somethin' that's not boring?
- Well... isn't that nice?
- Wow, you are like, almost as cool as me!
- I'm sure you're real proud.
- Wow, isn't that nice?
- What a stupid question; of course I have!
- Nah! Never.
- Oh, for sure!
- Yeah, of course! All the cool kids have.
- Like, excuse me!
- Um... hello?
- Look where you're going, OK?
- Don't even think about it, creepo!
- Yeah, I'm so sure!
- Oh my god! Did you just touch me?!
- You are such, a freak!
- What's your problem?!
- Like, don't touch me!
Bumped into Jimmy after he's expelled
- Could you be less of a dork, please?!
- God! Sometimes you're such a pain!
- Oh my god! Why'd you've to be such an idiot?!
- Hello, handsome.
- Hello, you...
- Hello ma'm.
- Hi, sir. How are you?
Greeting with fear
- I gotta go make Beatrice miserable. See you.
- I've to go and get myself a pedicure. Bye.
- You're not holding my interests. See you later.
- Gotta go to practice, bye!
- See you later, OK?
- Jimmy! You dress way better than most of the dorks here!
- Like, that haircut is totally cool, Jimmy!
- Wow, nice hat!
- Where'd you get that shirt, Jimmy? It's awesome.
- I totally like your shoes, Jimmy!
Asking for a gift
- C'mon Jimmy, you know you're supposed to bring me a present.
- You have to show you really care.
After receiving a gift
- I guess I was wrong about you. Thanks.
- Oh, that's really nice. Thank you.
Before making out
- Jimmy, I'm a little cold. Would you give me a hug?
- Won't you come a little closer, Jimmy?
After making out
- That was cool. But don't tell anyone, okay?
- You know, Jimmy? I think I might like you!
- You just made out with the most popular girl at Bullworth!
- God... I am so... hot!
- Eat your heart out boys...
- Ha ha ha ha haaa... LOSER!
Calling for help
- Help! Help! I'm being harassed!
- Would someone get this jerk off me?!
- Just you wait!
- I'm a cheerleader and I'm gonna kick your ass!
- Oh? You think it's funny now...
- I'm gonna make you so sorry!
- You're like SO DEAD!
- You can't outrun a cheerleader!
Out of Breath
- (Panting) I don't (panting) care...
- You're like the biggest wuss ever Jimmy Hopkins!
- You know you're running away from a girl, don't you? Oh my God, you're so pathetic!
- I'm a cheerleader and I'm ANGRY!
- I'm so going to hurt you!
- Oh my god! You're like, totally sick!
Watching a fight
- Go, Bullworth! Go!
- Ha haa, look at those dorks fight!
- This is so much fun!
Seeing friend/cliquemate being attacked
- Hey! Don't do that to him!
- Why do you always have to fight?!
- Who beats up a cheerleader...?
- You are crazy and abusive... you know that?
- You have... serious problems...
- (whines) But... but... I'm popular...!
- Oh my god! It's like the worst thing ever, I mean, can you believe it?!
- It's just so not right, you know? Like, how can anyone live with themselves doing something like that?!
- You are like the biggest loser ever!
- Oh my god! You're such a NERD!
- You're the biggest social outcast at all of Bullworth!
- Oh my god! How can you even live with yourself?!
- Social outcast!
- Nobody likes you!
- Oh my god! You are such a jerk!
- Like, you're a total reject!
- (shoving) You're such a dork!
- (Shoving) And there's nothing you can do about it!
Taunting new kid
- Hey, new kid, don't ever talk to me, OK?
- Are you embarrased to look like that?
- Are you deliberately trying to be a social reject with that haircut?
- Oh my god! What happened to your pants?
- Like, did you make those shoes yourself?
- I'm so sorry about that shirt!
- Tattoos are for social rejects! Perfect for you!
- That hat's really unfortunate!
- Um... like, OK, like... um...
- So... like, um, please calm down...
- C'mon! You can't do that! I'm like, popular!
- Why are you being such a jerk?! To me!
- You know, you are like totally hurting my feelings!
Not intimidated by taunt
- Yeah like, whatever.
- Do I look like someone who cares?!
- Why don't you go be annoying someone else?
- Like, I bother with a nobody like you.
Comebacks after being taunted
- Oh yeah, whatever Mr. 'I'm such a jerk'!
- Oh yeah? How come you don't have any friends then, huh?
- You did not just talked to me in that tone of voice!
- Get over yourself!
- Oh look! Mr. 'I've been expelled a hundred times' thinks he's cool!
- You're like, the most pathetic jerk ever!
While getting swirlie
- OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!
- Please! Please! Please, don't do that!
After getting swirlie
- OH MY GOD! I HOPE YOU DIE!
After being locked
- Oh my god! I can't believe you just did that!
- You can't do that to me! I'm popular!
Getting hit by bike/car
- Oh my god! Why did you do that?!
- Are you insane?!
- You are like totally out of control!
Getting hit by dead rat
Getting hit by stink bomb
- (coughs) Oh my (coughs) god! (coughs).
Getting hit by sneak attack/projectile
- You can't just do that to the most popular girl!
- Oh yeah, very funny, guys...
Perceiving something as cool
- Ooh! That's pretty cool!
- Yeah... ok... that's nice!
Perceiving something as crap
- Two. Words. Totally. nerdy!
- Only losers would like that!
- Why are you being such a psychopath?!
- Could you like not be a total jerk, please?!
Seeing weapon being fired
- It's not the four of July, you doofus!
- You are such a psycho!
Seeing someone tagging a wall
- Are you crying out for attention or something?!
Seeing boy in girls' dorm/bathroom
- Aaaah! Oh my god!
- Aaaah! It's a boy! At the dorm!
- Having a little adventure, are we?
- Yuck! Like, sicky! Yuck!
- That's like, totally grody!
- Someone should like totally demolish that little jerk!
- Like, oh my god! Could you like, do something about him?
- I can't believe he did it, but he totally did! And it's totally not allowed!
- That is so ugly!
- I bet Lola would wear something like that.
- Oh, that's pretty cute. I'll make Ted buy it for me.
- I'm too good looking to wear something like that.
- This is just so confusing!
- Like, that's so cool!
- You totally rock!
When TV is turned off
- Hey, dorkwad, I was watching that!
- Like, why do you have to be such a jerk?
- That's so totally not funny!
- Who do you think you are doing that to me?!