Reacting to Bike Trick
- Oh my! That was amazing!
- Please, be careful!
Failed Bike Trick
- Are you okay, child?!
- You need to be more careful!
Bragging After Winning Fight
- Who wants a piece of grandma?!
- This is my house!
- I'm sorry, dear!
- Oh, huh huh, look at me, I'm so clumsy today!
- I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there!
- You need to be more mindful of where you are going!
- Of all my grandchildren, I like you the least!
- You are supposed to give way to your elders!
- Hey! I just had my knee fixed!
- You are so rude!
- You little miscreant!
- No supper for you tonight!
BUMPRIC (Unsure what these files are for.)
- (Yelling) Watch where you're going!
- What, are you crazy?!
- That was very dangerous!
BUMPROC (Unsure what these files are for.)
- Why would you hassle an old lady like this?
- Is grandma going to have to spank your little tushie to get you out of the way?!
Bumped Into by Vehicle
- (Yelling) You are an awful person!
- (Yelling) I just had that knee replaced!
- (Yelling) Ooh, I'm going to tell your mother about your behavior, young man!
- I have to go bake some cookies, I'll talk to ya later.
- I have an appointment with that handsome doctor of mine.
- Your grandma's getting tired; I have to go!
- I don't think that was such a great idea with my heart condition!
- That was as old and rickety as my cousin Harold!
Calling for Help
- (Yelling) Help me! I think he's gonna try and hurt me!
- (Yelling) Could you please give me a hand with this little creep?!
- You come back here right now!
- You're in trouble, mister!
- I'm not going over there, you come back here!
- You know I can't go there!
Out of Breath
- (Panting) O-Oh my, I didn't think I could (more panting) run, that long...!
- My doctor has such gentle hands.
- I wonder where I am.
- What was I supposed to do today?
- Is my name Abby? I-I think it's Abby...
- Did I take my medication already?
- My doctor is so handsome and smart! I wonder why he's never taken a bride. Maybe that roommate of his with the leather pants is scaring off the ladies.
- I was talking to Edna the other day...
- My friend Irene over the phone just told me they arrested our paper boy!
- I don't care for the boys in the leather jackets too much; they play their Victrolas too loud!
- I think I saw one of those boys from Bullworth sneaking through my yard last night!
- My doctor is so handsome! But he's never taken a bride! I wonder why that is.
- That Officer Monson is such a dapper man!
- I'm so proud of my grandson, Jimmy! Wait, was his name Tommy? I can't remember... What were we talking about?
- My grandson is going to be boxing in the big match! I wish he wouldn't, it's so dangerous!
- That Lola is a floozy if you ask me!
- I always see young men coming in and out of that Hattrick place! I hope he's not up to any tomfoolery!
- I know my Timmy couldn't be responsible for all this. Or is his name Tommy? No, Jimmy! No, I think it's Jaime...
- I never liked that Gary! He's no good! Just like his mother!
Reacting to a Rumor
- You don't say!
- (Gasping) Oh my!
- That's impossible!
- I don't believe you!
- I'm so forgetful, sometimes!
- I didn't actually create the recipe from my rhubarb pie! I took it from Dottie, who passed away four years ago!
- Sometimes I think I'm losing my mind!
- I know I always talk about my grandchildren... But I'm not sure that I have any.
- All of my grandchildren go to school at Bullworth Academy.
- My rhubarb pie has won the Bullworth Bake-Off three years in a row!
- Even though I'm seventy, my doctor tells me I have the varicose veins of a sixty-eight year old!
ConvPR (Unknown that this is for)
- Grandma is so proud of you!
- You're my little angel!
- Bless your little heart!
- I'm sure it will be okay...
- I don't like to hear you talk like that!
- You shouldn't say such thing to a grandma!
- You are just like your father!
- The kids today! So ill-mannered!
- This kind of stuff never happened in my day!
- What did the world come to today?!
- Everyone is so self-centered these days!
Asking Question to Start Ambient Conversation
- Have you ever been to the old Observatory? I kissed my first boy there!
- Have you seen a football game yet? My grandson's on the team!
- Have I shown you the varicose veins on my thigh yet?
- Did you pick up my medication yet? Y-You do pick it up for me, right?
Replying to Question
- Of course I have.
- Sometimes when no one is looking!
- I would never do that!
- It offends me that you would ask such a thing!
End Ambient Conversation
- Goodbye, dear.
- You be careful, now!
- Make sure you visit me soon, okay?
- Be nice to your old grandma!
- (Yelling) I'm old, and I can't take much more of this!
- Stop it!
- Come on, bring it, sonny-boy!
- I'm so medicated I don't feel a thing!
- This is the most alive I've felt in years!
- You're fighting an old lady, how pathetic are you?!
- Let me pull out my dentures and we can get it on!
- I guess I'm gonna have to put you over my knee!
- Prepare for tough love!
Kicked in the Nuts
- Why would you kick an old lady?!
- Yugh...! You have no manners!
Beaten Up/Knocked Out
- I don't think I can get up...
- There goes my knee again...
- I think my doctor is right... I am getting too old for this...
- I would've won if it wasn't for my cataracts...
- Just give me my medication and I will be alright...
- I can't feel my legs...
Watching a Fight
- Fight! Fight! Fight!
- Two men enter, one man leaves!
- Kick him in the groin!
Suprised to Notice a Fight
- Ooh, my stars!
- Who would do this thing?!
Reacting to Freak Show
- That reminds me of my uncle Duane (or Dwayne)
Giving a Gift
- Hello, there.
- Good day!
- It's so nice to see you!
Surprised to Receiving Help
- Listen up!
- Pay attention!
Asking for Help
- Why don't you help your dear old grandma?
- I could really use a hand!
Talking About her Home
- The building I live in just got condemned! Everyone is out on the street! It's awful.
- Thank you so much young man!
- Why would you do that to a grandmother?
- You awful child!
- Did your mother ever teach you manners?
- Ooh, I'm going to get him!
- You are so needy.
- What do you want?! Grandma's busy.
- Leave me alone!
- Well, if it isn't my favorite grandchild!
- Oh my, you keep getting more and more handsome!
- Come give grandma some sugar!
- You'd never have made it in my day!
- Kiss my tuchus!
- A miserable year, you should have!
- A plague, on you!
- You rotten little man!
- I shall beat you with a wooden spoon if you continue this!
- Go! Get me a switch, so I can beat you!
- I'm gonna tear your buttock! (Or 'butt off', needs confirmation.)
- You need a spanking!
- Look at you, dressed in rags!
- Young men shouldn't wear their hair like that!
- Come on! Go put on better pants for grandma!
- You should wear better shoes!
- That isn't the shirt grandma bought you!
- In my day, only sailors and convicts had tattoos.
Not Intimidated by Taunt
- Leave your grandmother alone.
- I don't have time for your nonsense right now.
- Oh my, you're so desperate for attention.
- Child, go play with your friends.
TAUNRES (Unknown what this is for)
- Mind your manners!
- Shut! Your! Trap!
- You shouldn't talk to a lady like that!
- You little potty mouth!
- I'm gonna wash your mouth out with soap!
- What, do you get your rocks off picking on old ladies?
Leading the Way
- Come on! Follow your old grandma!
- This way!
When Jimmy goes the Wrong Way
- Stop wasting my time!
- You are going the wrong way!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.