Notice: This page includes unused dialogue.
Seeing Successful Trick
- You'll break your neck like that!
- Stop that immediately!
Seeing Failed Trick
- Maybe that'll teach you not to be reckless!
- I could have told you that would happen.
- Be careful!
- Look where you're going!
- Don't be such a child.
- You are out of control!
- Why can't you be more careful?!
- Will you stop bothering me?!
- I'm busy.
- Stop this silliness!
- I don't have time for you.
- I'm in a hurry here!
- Could you move it?!
- Do you have to just stand there?!
- Would you get out of here you little monster?!
Hit by Vehicle
- You just don't care, do you?!
- I better not have broken anything! I have to get to work!
- Are you trying to murder me?!
- Stop struggling!
- You'll learn your place yet!
- You'll see what Dr. Crabblesnitch has to say!
- You are in real trouble now, young man!
- You will be disciplined!
- A good spanking would do you a world of good!
- Dr. Crabblesnitch needs me.
- That will be all, Hopkins.
- I have to go make some tea for Dr. Crabblesnitch.
Calling for Help
- Somebody stop this mad child!
- Someone help me with this thug!
- Stop right there!
- You won't get away!
- This is not the end of this!
- Come back here!
Out of Breath
- (Heavy panting) It's... too much... (more panting)
- When he looks into my eyes, I just get so weak in the knees...
- Don't forget to get more tea for Dr. Crabblesnitch.
- Will he ever notice my devotion?
- I wonder if I'll have another one of those dreams tonight...
- He's so strong... So commanding... So brilliant... Oh!
- Don't the students appreciate what Dr. Crabblesnitch is doing for them...?! ...Probably not.
- It's just so typical for these... these animals!
- Something should be done! I'm sure the good doctor will agree with me!
- Now... what's all this...?
- You're a credit to the school!
- You've done Bullworth proud!
- B-Before I forget...
- Oh, yes, there's another thing...
- Apparently he got nominated for an international prize for his educational theories.
- They were discussing locking delinquent students in their rooms... God, I hope that happens.
- I don't trust her. She's trying to seduce the good doctor. I'm certain of it.
- Oh, he's been drinking again, I'm certain of it! Someone should really talk to that man.
- I've been working here late quite frequently these days. There's just so much to do!
- They say that corporal punishment and discipline is good for the soul. I very much agree.
- I've been working extra hard recently. Being pushed to the limit. It's very fulfilling.
- He always says such wonderful things! I feel I learn so much from listening!
- He told me that I'd really been impressing him recently! My heart almost skipped a beat!
- I misplaced the files so that awful child got suspended. All for the best of Bullworth, of course!
- The discipline is going to be very tight this year. I've been personally assured.
- The Harrington fund has made another big donation to Bullworth. They're such a fine family!
- Apparently some children have been caught throwing snowballs at their teachers. It's dreadful.
- The pictures are everywhere! What was that little hussie thinking?!
- The students are being very good it seems! I think the advanced educational theories are really paying off.
- I believe it's all the doing of that Hopkins child! He's a dreadful character.
Asking a Question
- Did you ever read the school disciplinarian? It's quite inspiring.
- Have you ever gotten one of those little brats expelled?
- Have you ever dedicated yourself fully to serve a genius? It's very fulfilling.
- Did you ever love someone from afar, knowing they'd never truly see you for who you are?
Answering a Question
- I'd never consider such a thing!
- I have to ask Dr. Crabblesnitch first.
- Why I'd never thought it possible!
- I couldn't say.
Responding to a Rumor
- Something should be done!
- I'll have to bring that up at the next staff meeting.
- Thank you for letting me know.
- How dreadful!
- Sometimes I just don't think I can satisfy him!
- I was two minutes late with the tea! I felt awful!
- I worry I'm too friendly to the children sometimes!
- I mislaid my copy of the school disciplinarian and now I don't just know what to read at bedtime!
- Hm. Can't say I'm sympathetic.
- I only concern myself with Dr. Crabblesnitch's needs.
- Discipline is always the best answer!
- A good cup of tea is never wrong, I always say.
- I'm sure the good doctor what approve!
- How encouraging!
- Hmm, I see! Very well, then.
- Bullworth would be a great school if it weren't for all those awful kids.
- The principal's office just doesn't get the respect it is due, it's quite shocking!
- Those little brats are kissing and doing other horrible things! I just know it.
- They all deserve a good spanking! All of them!
- I have something to do for Dr. Crabblesnitch!
- Duty calls!
- Oh, my!
- Stop that immediately!
- Have you no manners?!
- Cut that out, now!
- I'll have you expelled!
- Dr. Crabblesnitch will hear of this!
- You are a monster!
- You will be disciplined!
- O-Ohh.. a-ahhh! Oh!
- Why you ruffian!
- This will be reported!
- Stop that immediately!
- Dr. Crabblesnitch, where are you?
- This is... shocking.
- How could you?!
- I need the doctor...
- Discipline is completely gone...
- Something must be done...
Watching a Fight
- You brutes! Stop it!
- You should be beaten for this!
- Dr. Crabblesnitch will not be pleased!
Surprised to Notice a Fight
- What is this?!
- Why, who did that?!
Disapproves of Fight
- Stop that nonsense immediately!
- Quit with your antics! Now!
- Very good, Hopkins.
- Hm. It's only right.
- Very good, then.
Giving a Gift
- Here you go.
- Uh, may I help you?
- Hopkins. I need you to do something for me.
- Don't let it go to your head, but, I need your help.
Reacting to Receiving Help
- It is very important to Dr. Crabblesnitch that this gets done right.
- I'm only going to explain this once.
- Dr. Crabblesnitch will hear of this!
- Oh, no you didn't!
- I always knew you were a failure!
- Dr. Crabblesnitch was right about you!
- You should be ashamed of yourself!
- Ahhahahahahahahaha... oh...
- Yes? May I help you?
- Dr. Crabblesnitch is busy.
- You may wait quietly. Very quietly.
- Hopkins, is it? Very good.
- Dr. Crabblesnitch does not have time to see you.
Seeing Vandalism while in Office
- What do you think you're doing?!
- Dr. Crabblesnitch! This child is out of control!
- Stop that you monster!
- Dr. Crabblesnitch! Help me!
- Students are reminded not to stuff other students in the lockers, and if they do, to please remember to let them out again!
- Your attention please, Bullworth Academy is not a dating service. Students are to keep their dirty hands to themselves at all times.
- Students are reminded that tampering with fire extinguishers is a FEDERAL OFFENSE.
- Bullworth students, please remember that garbage cans are not an appropriate place to put a fellow student.
- Students. Spitting water on fellow students is unhygienic and will not be tolerated!
- Do not forget; we are watching you at all times, you little monsters...
- Alright, you little monsters, who put the stink bomb in the office?! That is not funny!
- Students are reminded that fighting in view of teachers and prefects is strictly prohibited!
- Would whoever was making out in the English classroom please report to the office? You need to be taught a lesson.
- Girls are reminded not to talk to any boys unless strictly necessary.
- Will whoever put laxatives in the office teapot report to the office immediately?
- Your attention please. Boys caught in the Girls' Dorm will be severely punished. There will be no hanky-panky at this school.
- The student body is reminded that food is for eating! Not throwing.
- Students are reminded that ridiculous haircuts reflect badly. Not only on themselves, but on the academy as a whole.
- Would the students please deport themselves as little ladies and gentlemen and not monsters? Thank you.
- Students are reminded that as minors they have no actual political rights.
- Your attention please. Students are not allowed to refer to teachers or fellow students as enemy combatives. Nor to inter them!
- Your attention. Anyone found attempting to turn Bullworth Academy into a student-run school, upon anarchos and diculous lies is liable to face immediate expulsion.
- Students are reminded that if they have any complaints against the staff they can always drop out or transfer to another school.
- Students. You may not enter the washroom facilities of the opposite gender!
- Your attention. Please be particularly quiet as Dr. Crabblesnitch is taking a much needed nap. Thank you.
- Would a student please come to the office and explain exactly what a swirlie is?
- Your attention please. Contrary to rumor, the five students who were sent to the nurse's office had not just eaten in the cafeteria.
- Dr. Crabblesnitch would like to extend his gratitude to Derby Harrington's father for his contribution to the academy in doubt(?)!
- Johnny Vincent and Lola, please report to the office immediately! We know what you've been up to!
- Johnny Vincent, come to the office, now!
- Johnny Vincent, you're in a world of trouble! Report to the office for your punishment!
- Ugh, Russell Northrop. Please come to the office, at the top of the stairs, next to the trophy case.
- Johnny Vincent, your despicable behavior towards Derby Harrington has been noted! Please report to Dr. Crabblesnitch!
- Beatrice, your scholarship applications have arrived, please pick them up at the main office. She's such an annoying cheater(?)! O-Oh, is that thing still on?
- Will whoever left the doll and needles in the main office please come pick it up? Also, the doll does not look like Dr. Crabblesnitch at all.
- Please do not make your fellow students pee their pants. It's disgusting and someone has to clean it up.
- Students are reminded not to play Grottos & Gremlins during class time. That means you, Melvin.
- Your attention please. Ugh, nevermind, you little monsters.
- Students are reminded to absolutely ignore members of the opposite sex! Bullworth Academy is not a boarding house!
- Your attention please! A fuse(?) to the Geneva convention do not constitute a valid complaint against school regulations!
- Your attention please. You are reminded that going to the library does not automatically make you a nerd.
- Attention! Attention! For your information, no Constitutional amendment allowed students to carry any sort of weapon, at Bullworth.
- Your attention please! Students are reminded that if it does not leave a bruise, it does not count as violence.
- Attention, please! Nurse McRae would like it to be known that emotional wounds are not an acceptable reason to go to the infirmary.
- Your attention please. Hitting other students with educational implements, such as rulers, is strictly forbidden.
- Your attention! Setting fireworks on school grounds is strictly prohibited and probably constitutes terrorism!
- Students are reminded the Constitutional guarantees of liberty and free speech do not apply to students.
- Mr. Burton would like it to be known that Cornelius Johnson's score on the physical aptitude test is the lowest ever in the entire history of the academy.
- Would Dr. Watts please come to the office? There is a message from his mother.
- Students are reminded that giving other students wedgies is against the rules. No matter how funny it may seem.
- Your attention! If you have any eggs, please turn them over to Edna in the cafeteria. Do not throw them at anyone!
- Your attention. Spreading rumors about staff, especially anything relating to Dr. Crabblesnitch's private life, will not be tolerated.
- Students are encouraged to report all suspicious or prohibited activities to the nearest teacher or prefect!
- Johnny Vincent! You know what you've done, come to the office right away!
- Students and staff are reminded that alcohol is strictly prohibited on school premises.
- Dr. Crabblesnitch would like to remind the staff that they serve as examples for the student body, and should refrain from showing up drunk at work.
- Will whoever removed the crate of meat from the cafeteria please return it to Edna? Apparently it was not garbage.
- Your attention please! Studies show that breaking curfew is an early show of criminality. Do not break curfew.
- Students are reminded that they are to wear the school uniform of the appropriate gender while on school premises.
- Students are reminded that good students report all wrong behavior to the prefects, and that doing so is not the same as snitching.
- You are reminded that freedom of the press does not exist to our students. Also, drawing mean-spirited caricatures of Dr. Crabblesnitch will not be tolerated.
- Your attention please. You are reminded that if you get beat up or harassed it's probably your own fault.
- Will whoever placed the dead rat in the cafeteria please report to the office?
- Students are not allowed to pull other students by the ear or nose unless it is an approved initiation ceremony.
- Your attention please. Dr. Crabblesnitch would like to remind you all to give our new students a proper Bullworth welcome.
- Your attention please. As a new school year starts, please try not to make the same stupid mistakes you did last year.
- Students are reminded that skipping class is still not allowed.
- Mr. Hattrick to Dr. Crabblesnitch's office to discuss... you-know-who.
- You are reminded to vote in the upcoming student council election. Only one vote per student.
- Dr. Crabblesnitch would like to recognize Gary Smith for his contributions to making new students feel welcome at Bullworth.
- Students are instructed not to interact with the old drunk out by the school bus, and to report any sightings of him to the office.
- Contrary to rumor, the old drunk by the school bus is not a former teacher at Bullworth.
- Mr. Burton would like to announce that selections for the wrestling team have been postponed due to lack of suitable talent.
- Dr. Crabblesnitch would like to remind Jimmy Hopkins to keep his nose clean!
- Your attention, as you are now allowed off the main campus and into town please remember that you are representing Bullworth Academy at all times, and behave appropriately!
- Students are reminded that going to the carnival is not an acceptable reason to break curfew or skip class.
- Students are reminded that using bicycles after they're old enough to drive a car is un-American.
- Jimmy Hopkins, you better not be associating with the old drunk out by the school bus!
- It has been reported that Harrington House is off limits to students who are not the children of alumni! This is correct.
- Staff are reminded that Aquaberry sweaters are considered to be school uniform as long as they have the appropriate crest.
- Derby Harrington to the main office! Your father is on the phone from New York.
- Your attention! There are rumors that a rumble will occur! This is false! Ignore this rumor!
- Attention please! Students are reminded that racing bicycles is inappropriate for Bullworth students! Especially if you lose!
- Students are reminded that frequenting the little vixen book and movie shop is ground for immediate expulsion! Do not let us catch you!
- Students are reminded to dress warmly as we do not have the budget to treat everyone for pneumonia!
- Students are reminded not to write on walls! It is a filthy habit!
- Your attention please! Throwing snowballs at anyone is strictly prohibited on school grounds!
- Dr. Crabblesnitch would like it to be known that there will be no closure of the school no matter how much snow we might get!
- Students are reminded that if they go into the less respectable parts of town it is their own fault if they get beat up!
- Jimmy Hopkins, please come to the office to collect your Christmas present.
- There's a present for Jimmy Hopkins in the office. From his mother.
- Jimmy Hopkins, your mother has sent you a Christmas present. Please come collect it in the office.
- Students are reminded that the Observatory was closed for safety reasons! Do not go there!
- Mr. Burton and the football team would like to announce that they are sure of victory in the upcoming game.
- Dr. Crabblesnitch would like to wish the football team the best of luck in the upcoming game and remind them that all of Bullworth is watching.
- Your attention please! Socially challenged students are reminded to stay out of the way of their betters at all times! For their own safety.
- Your attention please! Punching the school mascot is frowned upon, he has feelings too, you know?
- Your attention please! If anyone sees Jimmy Hopkins outside of his quarters please report this to the main office!
- Would Gary Smith please come to the main office?!
- If anyone knows anything about the vandalization of City Hall please come see Dr. Crabblesnitch!
- If anyone has any concerns with recent changes in school policy, please ask Gary Smith to explain them.
- If anyone knows anything about the recent spate of destruction at Bullworth, do not hesitate to step forward.
- See what happened to the gym? I told you that pulling the fire alarm all the time is a bad idea!
Regarding Mr. Galloway
- Your attention please! Mr. Galloway has taken extended medical leave.
- Everybody please welcome Mr. Galloway back after his surprisingly speedy recovery.
When Fire Alarm is Pulled
- That was not funny!
- For your information, while the fire department was wasting their time responding to this false alarm, a house burned down across town.
- If anyone saw who pulled the fire alarm, please come to the office.
- We know who pulled the fire alarm, please turn yourself in at the office to avoid making it any worse for yourself.
- As a result of the fire alarm, any student who was writing a test will get a mark of zero on that test.
- Whoever pulled that fire alarm, you're going to burn in Hell!
- One day there'll be a real fire and the fire department won't come! Then you'll be sorry.
- Please do not pull the fire alarm! You really should know better!
- I'll have you know that we take false alarms seriously! The culprit will be found!
- This foolishness will have to stop!
Calling Jimmy to the Office
- Jimmy Hopkins, to the principal's office!
- Jimmy Hopkins, please come to the office!
- Jimmy Hopkins, to the office. Jimmy, Hopkins.
- James Hopkins, please come to the office.
- Mr. Hopkins, to the main office, please.
- James Hopkins, you are required at the office.
- Hopkins, to Dr. Crabblesnitch's office, please.
- Hopkins, please come to the office.
- Jimmy Hopkins, you are to proceed to the office, please.
- Attention, please! Jimmy Hopkins to the main office.
- Jimmy Hopkins, you are to go to the principal's office immediately!
- Jimmy Hopkins, to the office, now!
- Jimmy Hopkins! The office, now!
- Hopkins! You better come to the office right now!
- Mr. Hopkins to report to the main office immediately!
- Hopkins, you're in trouble! To the office, now!
- Jimmy Hopkins, you little monster! Come to the office right now!
- Hopkins to the office, we're very disappointed in you!
- Hopkins to the office to have his nose cleaned!
- Jimmy Hopkins! Proceed to the office right away! Do not dawdle!
- He must be punished!
- [Retching sounds]
Hit by Dead Rat
- O-Oh, oh! Oh! Oh! Get that thing away from me!
- Don't try sucking up to me.
- I've got my eye on you.
- I know what you're about, Hopkins!
- What's your name again?
- You're the Hopkins child, aren't you?
- I hope you're not in trouble!
Seeing Something Cool
- Ooh! Dr. Crabblesnitch would love this!
- Oh, my! How nice!
Seeing Something Lame
- What a sad spectacle.
- I'm not sure what that's supposed to be.
- Hooligans! I'll have you expelled!
Seeing Weapon Fired
- Stop that, you terrorist!
- Will you be careful?!
- Reacting to Stink Bomb
- (Coughing) What is that--(more coughing)--smell?
- How spooky!
- Maybe it was just a rat... oh, no, rats!
- Must just have imagined it...
- Hopkins! Is that you there?
- What are you doing there, Hopkins?
- Why are you skulking around here, Hopkins?
- I can swear I heard something...
- Dr. Crabblesnitch, was that you?
- Hello? Anybody there?
- I'll catch you, you... miscreant!
- Get back here, you rat!
- Stop and let me see you!
- He has to be around here, somewhere!
- I know you're there!
- Ah, guess I must've chased him off.
- Walls are not for writing on, young man!
- Stop this vandalism immediately!
Being Tattled To
- I'll inform Dr. Crabblesnitch.
- You should be able to deal with this.
- I'll make sure he is punished severely.
- Oh, my! That is unheard of!
- You're like a wild beast!
- This will go on your permanent record!
- You'll get yours! Just you wait!
- I'll be informing Dr. Crabblesnitch!
- You wretched child!
- I have half a mind to punish you!
- You should not bother those Harrington kids, Hopkins.
- You'll be sent home soon enough, Hopkins!
- Don't make me take you to the office!
- Keep that up and you're in deep trouble, young man!
- I've had about enough out of you!
- You will learn respect!
- Run along now, child!
- Don't have time for this.
- Don't be silly!
- Is that all, then?
- That is no way to address an adult!
- There'll be none of that, Hopkins.
- Don't take that tone with me, young man!
- Careful now, Hopkins!
- You're a disgrace to your mother!
- I shall not stand for this!
- What is that you're wearing, Hopkins?
- That is the most unsightly hairstyle, young Hopkins.
- Those pants are not proper attire!
- We don't condone such footwear fashions here!
- Take that thing off of your head immediately!
- Where's your uniform, young Hopkins?
- Dr. Crabblesnitch does not approve of tattoos.
Leading the Way
- This way, Hopkins.
- Don't dawdle, child! This way!
- Pay attention, Hopkins!
- Don't run off like that, child!
- What are you doing out so late?!
- You should be in bed!
- It's past curfew!
- You're up to no good!
- Why aren't you in bed?!
- Now you've done it!
- This is unacceptable!
- Don't make me come after you!
- I'm taking you in!
Get to Class
- Get to your class!
- Don't dawdle, get to class!
- You should get ready for class!
- It's about time to go to class.
- Run along now, get to class!
- That's not allowed!
- Dr. Crabblesnitch will not approve!
- Do stop that!
- What are you thinking?!
- That's not proper behavior!
- You should not be here!
- You're not allowed here!
- What are you doing here?!
- Why are you here?
- Children are not allowed here!
- Shouldn't you be in class?
- Truancy will be severely punished!
- I'm sure you should be in class!
- You better not be skipping school!
- You shouldn't be gallivanting around like this! You should be in class!
- No one appreciates what I go through!
What Is That
- Whatever could that be?
- Come on, child. Don't keep the good doctor waiting!
- Most of your classes are going to be in this building, art and photography is on the top floor.
- Your chemistry and biology classes are on this floor.
- You're in Mr. Galloway's English class, I believe, that's on this floor.
- There are morning and afternoon classes, you are expected to attend both classes at both times, but you may pick whatever class appeals to you.
- It's another one of Dr. Crabblesnitch's innovations. He is highly respected in educational circles.
- If you're not in class at the appropriate time, you can get in a lot of trouble.
- I'll take you past the fountain to the gym, Harrington House, and... ugh, the Auto Shop.
- But first, I have to get some books from the library for Dr. Crabblesnitch. You know, he's a brilliant man.
- Exactly! Now, come along.
- Another thing; new students aren't allowed off campus during the fall. We want everyone to get to know each other well, before you go gallivanting off to town.
- Oh yes, it's great. It keeps you all in line. Bedtime is at 11pm. We're very strict about that.
- Here we are. You wait here until I get back.
- Did you hear me Hopkins? Wait for me here! Don't get in any trouble.
- Hopkins! What are you doing?!
- You're going straight back to the office!
- Meet me at the library. If you don't know where it is, ask that girl for directions.
- Well, yes. At least until your trust fund runs out!
- Sorry, what did you say? I was thinking about how to re-frame Dr. Crabblesnitch's diplomas. He has so many, you know.
- That makes sense. You are.
- Hmm, what? I didn't see anything.
- Oh, there you are, Jimmy!
- I'll make this quick. Your mom has sent you a Christmas present.
- I know. You are very lucky your mom is so nice. You may go now.
- Please take a seat. I'll be with you in a minute.
- Jimmy, what are you doing with the principal's paddle? You're not man enough to handle it.
- Yes, sir.
- I believe that's Damon, sir.
- Yes, sir! Right away, sir!
- He's so charismatic when he's angry!