During missions and others
- I'll get the others!
- You'll never should've gotten outta bed today, Tad.
- What? Well, he's gotta be around here somewhere. Lets go find him.
- ... I just love wrecking things with my hammer.
- Whoa! What are you doing here?
- Looks like that's what I have to do.
- Get outta here!
- You ain't making it out of here alive.
- Get outta here! The cops!
- Look where you're going, dumbass.
- Mandy sure is sweet looking!
- You can say what you want about the jocks, but their girls are fine.
- That's it. I'm gonna go try out for the football team.
Suggesting to provide protection
- Don't worry. I got your back.
- This should be fun.
ALLY About To Leave
- The rest are all yours.
- This was fun. We should do it again sometime.
ALLY Help Me
- Help me out already!
- Come get a piece of this!
Knocked off bike
- That was alright.
- I don't have time for stupid tricks.
- Some tricks aren't for kids!
- Stick to walking, asswipe!
Stealing a bike
- Get off it!
- You don't deserve this bike!
Has bike stolen from
- Not cool! I stole that bike, fair and square!
- Hey that's mine! Well, not really mine, but I was using it!
Winning a fight
- Warriors, come out to play!
When into him bump when friendly
- Nah, it's cool man, don't worry about it.
When into him bump when hostile
- Big dawg coming through!
- Get off me!
- Watch where ya going!
- Get outta my way!
- Hey jerkwad, I'm walking here.
- Now say ya sorry before this gets all ugly.
- (After Jimmy's expelled) You made a lot of friends, haven't you?
When into him bump some Clique
- (Dropout) Get a job you worthless sack of crap.
- (Jock) Like you'd have a chance.
- (Nerd) MOVE it, Frodo!
- (Prep) Damn preppies, you think you own everything!
Getting hit with a bike/car
- You having fun?! Because when I catch you I'm gonna have a little fun myself!
- Learn how to drive that freaking thing.
- Watch where you're going, douchebag!
- I'm gonna work on my bike. See you around.
- I'm getting tired. I'm gonna take off.
- I gotta thing... you're cool, right?
Saying about carnival
- Everything about this place blows.
- That sucks so hard.
Calling friends for help
- You guys got my back?
- You guys should stick around. This could get fun.
- When I catch you, you're dead!
- Come back here, punk!
When someone hides from him
- I'm gonna get you one of these days.
- Go ahead and hide like a chump.
Out of breath
- I think this jacket is starting to smell. Can you wash leather?
- If I knew how to paint, I would paint sunsets like Ponyboy. Stay gold, Ponyboy.
- How is anyone gonna love me, when I don't love me?
- I think these gloves make me look tough.
- After lunch tomorrow, I think I'll smash his teeth in.
- I don't know what's wrong with that chick. I thought girls liked bad boys.
- This sucks.
- What's the deal?
- My head hurts trying to think it out!
- You know what?
- I had a thought.
- These Preppies are getting outta control.
- Have you ever seen evening those Dropouts losers hold down a job because I haven't.
- I heard those Jocks play Naked Twister.
- I think Johnny's chick is a little outta pocket.
- I'm telling you, those Nerds tards are up to something. They're acting all crazy and more antisocial than usual.
- I heard some Townie kid snuck onto our campus yesterday.
- The new kid looks like a wannabe Preppy to meet.
- The only thing more corrupt than real boxing is Bullworth boxing.
- You know I always got Johnny's back, but he's gonna get a little crazy about this chick.
- I heard that Nerd tards have some type of secret fort or something somewhere.
- I just know that little twerp was the reason why Johnny was missing.
- How are those Townie jerkwads know so much about our school?
- You gotta be kidding me.
- Yeah, right.
- I'm not buying it.
- Okay, so what?
- I gotta stop solving problems with my fist.
- Man, I really blew that one.
- I'm screwed.
- This is so messed.
- Yeah, well what do you know?
- Get over it already.
- Grow up.
- I don't have time for this.
- This place blows.
- This place is overrun with lazy rich jerkwads.
- Everyone's lost their damn minds.
- This school is going down in flames.
- Later, man.
- I'm out.
- Stay gold, Ponyboy.
- When I get outta here I get the demo a house.
- One of these days I'm gonna set those Preppy straight.
- One day I think I'm gonna demo that stupid Preppy frat house.
- I can't remember when last time I lost the fight.
- Oh, yeah?
- Alright, then.
- You ever demoed house?
- You ever sneak into the girls' dorm?
- Ever been to the comic store?
- Did you ever go down to the hole?
- Once or twice.
- Nah, man.
- No way.
- Just give up now!
- This is really going to be embarrassing for you!
- You don't stand a chance!
- They think they can beat us? This squad is a well-oiled machine.
- You can't stop us!
- That was too easy!
- Nobody can beat me!
- Anybody else want a piece of this?
- That's what you get for taking on the Greasers!
- Good job, guys! We rocked that time!
- What's wrong with me?
- I can't believe that just happened.
- I give up.
- This is why I don't dig team stuff: you have to count on others.
- We've really blew that one.
- We suck.
Hit by a friendly fire
- Hey, you want I can go back to being enemies if you want.
- Stop it!
- Do you want to do this or not?
- Careful now, you might hurt yourself.
- I'm gonna pound your face in for that.
- Get some.
Losing a fight
- I didn't see that on coming…
- So you can fight... you're still a tool.
- I'm never gonna hear the end of this…
- Who needs all their teeth, anyway…
- This hurts way more than that time I was jumped into my gang.
- This isn't over. You and me are gonna settle this real soon.
Starting fight with other cliques
- (Dropout) I'm gonna kick your teeth in, deadbeat.
- (Jock) What are you too dumb to pass out or something?
- (Nerd) If at any point, you say 'owned, 'pwned', or 'ownage', I'm gonna make this hurt way more than I have to.
- (Prep) Can't buy your way out of this one, rich boy.
- Let's dance!
- I've got time to kill!
- This oughta be fun!
- I can't wait to make you bleed!
Kicked in the groin
- You little prick, I'll get you for that!
- That probably wasn't such a good idea!
Watching a fight
- Kick his teeth in!
- Jackboot that son of a bitch!
- You guys fight like sissies!
Hit by some sneak attacks or projectile attack
- Someone just signed own their death warrant!
- Who wants to go?!
When the fire alarm goes off
- Look's like this is my chance to make a break for it.
- Take it easy. There's no need to get upset.
- Calm down. I didn't mean anything by it.
- This doesn't need to go to blows. Just chill.
Watching a freak show
- These freaks are nothing. I've seen Ray with his shirt off.
Receiving a gift
- You're not so bad, Hopkins.
- Cool, thanks.
- I'm taking the old lady out and you're buying.
- Fork over the cash, jerk.
- This is like a money pyramid, only I take all your money and I may or may not beat you.
Demanding money for protection
- I don't mess around, Hopkins. What's your offer?
- Whatcha got for me, Hopkins?
After getting money from his victim
- Good man. I knew I light you.
- Next time maybe you should shape down if your market for cash because this is a little light.
- Keep this up and we just might be friends.
Giving a gift
- 'S up?
- Hey, man.
- How's it going?
- You didn't see anything, right?
- Keep walking!
- You're starting to really shape up!
- Now that's a haircut!
- Those shoes are alright!
- Cool tat! My chick's got that same one- I didn't mean it like that. That tattoo is cool, I swear.
- I think I still have some of that Preppy's blood on me.
Requesting an errand
- I need you to pay attention here.
- Here's the deal…
- I need you to help me out with this.
- I need this taken care of immediately, if not sooner.
- Figure was you!
- So, this is the only way you'll land a shot on me, huh?
- Too afraid to fight like a man!?
When greeting Jimmy with fearing
Some insults of enemies
- Kill yourself!
- You gotta be kidding me!
- Do you even know what you're doing?
- *just laughing*
- *just laughing*
- I'm gonna pound that guy's face in!
Hit by a thrown dead rat
When greeting someone in bad terms
- What do you want, Hopkins?
- They haven't kicked you outta here yet?
When greeting someone in good terms
- 'S up, Hopkins?
- Hey, Hopkins.
- My man...Hopkins!
- What are we doing here? This isn't us. Come on over, give papa a hug. No? Well, I tried.
- Did I ever tell you I cried at the end of Outsiders? See, you don't want to hurt me. I'm a big softie.
- You don't want to waste your time on me. I'm not even a head Greaser.
Aiding a fight
- Hang in there, I'm coming!
- Let me get some of that action!
Perceiving thing as cool
- Well, all right!
- Not bad!
Perceiving thing as crap
- That blows.
- Why did I even bother?
Hit by stink bomb
- *coughing* What's that smell?
- *coughing* I gotta get outta here!
- Did I ever tell you how much I appreciate our friendship?
- The thing I like best about you is that you're tough, but you're also very forgiving.
- You know me, I was just kidding.
Seeing someone tagging a wall
- You didn't hear this from me, but I know who you're looking for.
- This will totally ruin my rep if it gets out, so please, you didn't hear this from me.
- Eat me!
- Can you hear me now?
- Screw you!
- What's up?
- This here's for you!
- Do something!
- What'd you think of that?
- Shut it or I'll shut it for you!
- Shut your mouth or I will wreck you!
- Settle down, lady, before I bruise that pretty little face of yours.
- If you want to run around, acting like Billy Badass, then get ready for a badass beating!
Ignoring fight/Accepting apologize
- I don't want to fight you, man, just go.
- Chill, man, I think we're getting out of control.
- The only reason why you're doing this is to increase your rep. I don't have any time or interest in helping you out.
Insulting the new kid
- Hey, fish, stay away from the Hole if you know what's good for you. The last newbie that went down there never came back.
- Where's your crown, King Nothing?
- C'mon, do something!
- You're always gonna be a punk!
- Only a total wuss would back down from this!
- C'mon, step up. Make my week.
- Just leave me alone, will ya?
- I admit it, I'm a big poser. I'm not tough. Please, don't hurt me!
- If I gave you my jacket, would you back down?
- I was expecting more from you.
- Are you done?
- Oh, you. What am I gonna do with you?
- It's like you've forgotten who I am all of a sudden.
- When did you grow a pair?
- You've got some nerve, kid.
- Well, Hopkins, if I didn't know you any better, I would think you were trying to hurt my feelings.
- Nobody wants to hear your garbage, Hopkins.
- All of this coming from a wannabe Preppy.
Leading the way
- Hey, Hopkins, this way.
- Try and keep up.
- You know what, you're not all bad, Hopkins.
Going the wrong way
- What are you doing, man?
- If you don't want to listen, we can stop right here.
Getting a swirly
- Don't do this, man!
- I'll give you anything you want! My jacket, my bike, my chick!
- There's something in there! Please, don't!
After getting a swirly
- Lesson learned, message received. I won't mess with you anymore...
- Please close the door on your way out, I don't want anybody to see me like this...
- I smell like pee...
- Aw, I wish I could say that this has never happened before!
- You are so pathetic.
- Maybe you'll learn to shut your trap.
- I see you again, this will be worse next time.
- When I said I was looking for leather pants, I meant ones with the backside still on the pants.
- I picked a hell of a time to quit stealing.
- This may sound weird because I'm a tough guy greaser and I hate you, but nice outfit. That was weird, huh?
- I hope no one is watching.
- Have you been working out?
- That looks awful.
- I wonder what that is?