During missions and others
- I'll get the others!
- You'll never should've gotten outta bed today, Tad.
- What? Well he's gotta be around here somewhere. Lets go find him.
- ... I just love wrecking things with my hammer.
- Whoa! What are you doing here?
- Looks like that's what I have to do.
- Get outta here!
- You ain't making it out of here alive.
- Get outta here! The cops!
- Look where you're going, dumbass.
- Mandy sure is sweet looking!
- You can say what you want about the jocks, but their girls are fine.
- That's it. I'm gonna go try out for the football team.
Suggesting to provide protection
- Don't worry. I got your back.
- This should be fun.
ALLY About To Leave
- The rest are all yours.
- This was fun. We should do it again sometime.
ALLY Help Me
- Help me out already!
- Come get a piece of this!
Knocked off bike
- That was alright.
- I don't have time for stupid tricks.
- Some tricks aren't for kids!
- Stick to walking, asswipe!
Stealing a bike
- Get off it!
- You don't deserve this bike!
Has bike stolen from
- Not cool! I stole that bike fair and square!
- Hey that's mine! Well, not really mine but I was using it!
Winning a fight
- Warriors, come out to play!
When into him bump when friendly
- Nah, it's cool man, don't worry about it.
When into him bump when hostile
- Big dawg coming through!
- Get off me!
- Watch where ya going!
- Get outta my way!
- Hey jerkwad, I'm walking here.
- Now say ya sorry before this gets all ugly.
- (After Jimmy's expelled) You made a lot of friends, haven't you?
When into him bump some Clique
- (Dropout) Get a job you worthless sack of crap.
- (Jock) Like you'd have a chance.
- (Nerd) MOVE it, Frodo!
- (Prep) Damn preppies, you think you own everything!
Getting hit with a bike/car
- You having fun?! Because when I catch you I'm gonna have a little fun myself!
- Learn how to drive that freaking thing.
- Watch where you're going douchebag!
- I'm gonna work on my bike. See you around.
- I'm getting tired. I'm gonna take off.
- I gotta think...you're cool, right?
Saying about carnival
- Everything about this place blows.
- That sucks so hard.
Calling friends for help
- You guys got my back?
- You guys should stick around. This could get fun.
- When I catch you, you're dead!
- Come back here, punk!
When someone hides from him
- I'm gonna get you one of these days.
- Go ahead and hide like a chump.
Out of breath
- I think this jacket is starting to smell. Can you wash leather?
- If I knew how to paint, I would paint sunsets like Ponyboy. Stay gold Ponyboy.
- How is anyone gonna love me, when I don't love me.
- I think these gloves make me look tough.
- After lunch tomorrow, I think I'll smash his teeth in.
- I don't know what's wrong with that chick. I thought girls liked bad boys.
- This sucks.
- What's the deal?
- My head hurts trying to think it out!
- You know what?
- I had a thought.
- These Preppies are getting outta control.
- Have you ever seen evening those Dropouts Losers hold down a job because I had.
- I heard those Jocks playing Naked Twister.
- I think Johnny's chick is a little outta pocket.
- I'm telling you those Nerds Terds are up to something. Directing or crazy and more antisocial than usual.
- I heard some Townie kid snuck onto our campus yesterday.
- The new kid looks like a wannabe Preppy to meet.
- The only thing more corrupt than real boxing is Bullworth boxing.
- You know I always got Johnny's back but he's gonna get a little crazy about this chick.
- I heard that Nerd Thad's have some type of secret fort or something somewhere.
- I just know that little twerp is the reason why Johnny was missing.
- How are those Townie jerkwads know so much about our school?
- You gotta be kidding me.
- Yeah, right.
- I'm not buying it.
- Okay, so what?
- I gotta stop solving problems with my fist.
- Man, I really blew that one.
- I'm screwed.
- This is so messed.
- Yeah, well what do you know?
- Get over it already.
- Grow up.
- I don't have time for this.
- This place blows.
- This place is overrun with lazy rich jerkwads.
- Everyone's lost their damn minds.
- This school is going down in flames.
- Later, man.
- I'm out.
- Stay gold Pony Boy.
- When I get outta here I'll get the demolished warehouse.
- One of these days I'm gonna set those Preppy straight.
- One day I think I'm gonna demolish that stupid Preppy frat house.
- I can't remember when last time I lost the fight.
- Oh yeah?
- Alright then.
- You ever demolished warehouse?
- You ever sneak into the girls dorm?
- Ever been to the comic store?
- Did you ever go down to the hole?
- Once of twice.
- Nah, man.
- No way.
- What's wrong with me?
- I can't believe that just happened.
- I give up.
- We've really blew that one.
- We suck.
Hit by a friendly fire
- Hey, you want I can go back to being enemies if you want.
- Stop it!
- Do you want to do this or not?
- Careful now, you might hurt yourself.
- I'm gonna pound your face in for that.
- Get some.
Losing a fight
- I didn't see that on coming…
- So you can fight...you're still a tool.
- I'm never gonna hear the end of this…
- Who needs all that teeth anyway…
- This hurts way more than that time I was jumped into my gang.
- This isn't over. You and me are gonna settle this real soon.
Starting fight with other cliques
- (Dropout) I'm gonna kick your teeth in, deadbeat.
- (Jock) What are you too dumb to pass out or something?
- (Nerd) If at any point, you say 'owned, 'pwned', or 'ownage', I'm gonna make this hurt way more than I have to.
- (Prep) Can't buy your way out of this one, rich boy.
- Let's dance!
- I've got time to kill!
- This oughta be fun!
- I can't wait to make you bleed!
Kicked in the groin
- You little prick-I'll get you for that!
- That probably wasn't such a good idea!
- Kick his teeth in!
Watching a fight
- Jackboot that son of a bitch!
- You guys fight like sissies!
Hit by some sneak attacks or projectile attack
- Someone just signed on their death one!
- Who wants to go?!
When the fire alarm goes off
- Look's like this is my chance to make a break for it.
- Take it easy. There's no need to get upset.
- Calm down. I didn't mean anything by it.
- This doesn't need to go to blows. Just chill.
Watching a freak show
- These freaks are nothing. I've seen Ray with his shirt off.
Receiving a gift
- You're not so bad, Hopkins.
- Cool, thanks.
- I'm taking the old lady out and you're buying.
- Fork over the cash, jerk.
- This is like a money pyramid, only I take all your money and I may or may not beat you.
Demanding money for protection
- I don't mess around, Hopkins. What's your offer?
- Whatcha got for me, Hopkins?
After getting money from his victim
- Good man. I knew I light you.
- Next time maybe you should shape down if your market for cash because this is a little light.
- Keep this up and we just might be friends.
Giving a gift
- 'S up?
- Hey, man.
- How's it going?
- You didn't see anything, right?
- Keep walking!
- Your clothes are really shape up!
- Now that's a haircut!
- Those shoes are alright!
- Cool tat! My chick's got that same one- I didn't mean it like that. That tattoo is cool, I swear.
- I think I still have some of that Preppy's blood on me.
Requesting an errand
- I need you to pay attention here.
- Here's the deal…
- I need you to help me out with this.
- I need this taken care of immediately if not sooner.
- Figure was you!
- Too afraid to fight like a man!?
When greeting Jimmy with fearing
Some insults of enemies
- Kill yourself!
- You gotta be kidding me!
- Do you even know what you do?
- just laughing*
- just laughing*
- I'm gonna pound that guy's face in!
Hit by a thrown dead rat
When greeting someone in bad terms
- What do you want, Hopkins?
- Maybe catch you outta here yet?
When greeting someone in good terms
- 'S up, Hopkins?
- Hey, Hopkins.
- My man...Hopkins!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.