During missions and others
- How we're gonna get to Johnny?
- Let's backtrack! Go to the trainyard!
- UFOs don't scare us!
- Quit following me, jerk.
- Jeez...you just don't give up, do you?
- Leave me alone!
- What's your damn problem.
- I told you not to follow me, jerk.
- I'm done running. I'm taking you down.
- I was going to meet him in the alley by the tenements. He's gonna kill you.
- The cops! Everybody go!
- Hey man, look. I got a job for you.
- Bunch of preppy posers are hanging out by the market. Probably looking for a property to buy.
- No. We don't need no gentrification around here. Run 'em off and I'll pay you.
- Those preps are having a party in the park in Old Bullworth Vale. And they didn't invite me.
- No. They're afraid all get with their girls. Still. Go kick their butt for me, would you?
- Hey, Jimmy. The preps got themselves a house. Just for party. Bunch of spoiled brats.
- Yeah. I'm very jealous of rich kids.
- Down by the beach.
- Are you that no good jerk who's been messing around?
- Shut your hole! Get him, boys!
- I'm gonna beat your ass, clown. Ms. Phillips is gonna FORGET about YOU.
- Haha! MINE!
- I love this smell!
- Got it?
- I'll get you next time, Jimmy!
- You just got lucky!
- I hate you, Jimmy!
- How come you're so damn quick?
- Where'd you come from?
- Haha, Jimmy! She'll think you're a complete failure!
- Who's a teacher's pet NOW!?
- She loves ME, Jimmy! Get it through your head!
- She's gonna laugh at you!
Suggesting to provide protection
- I'll be your ears, eyes and fish, Jimmy!
- I'm gonna be your backup, man!
ALLY About to Leave
- I've had it with watch on your butt all the time!
- From now on you could fight your own battles, Jimmy!
ALLY Help Me
- I need some BACKUP HERE!
- HELP! HELP!
Some conversations with ally
- With you all the way, Jimmy!
- Whatever you say, Jimmy!
- Forget it.
- Like I'm gonna HELP you? DEFEND YOURSELF!
- You gotta fight your own battles. At Bullworth.
- What am I? Your bodyguard!?
Has ball stolen from
- Give me back my ball! JOHNNY!
Getting knocked off bike
- Ow! I landed on my pen knife!
- Who messed my bike up?
Comment on successful bike trick
- Like that's something special…?
Comment on failed attempt at trick
- What a loser.
- Figures he'd screw up.
Stealing a bike
- That's my ride, loser.
- What are you doing with my bike?
Has bike stolen from
- You are so dead!
Winning a fight
- What do you mean? Napoleon Complex?
- Look at me, Johnny, look at me!
When into him bump when friendly
- Sorry man.
- Sorry, I slipped.
- My fault. Sorry.
When into him bump when hostile
- What's the matter with you?!
- You're cruising for a bruising.
- What's the dealyo?
- What is this...retard patrol?
- I'm kicking you off the bike police, loser.
- You gotta flatten your head, loser.
- You want me to peddle on your head?
- (After Jimmy's expelled) You still here? I thought you died.
When into him bump some clique
- (Dropout) Get a job, loser.
- (Jock) You got a problem, hero?
- (Nerd) The science lab is the other way, egghead.
- (Prep) You want me to grease your brakes, rich boy?
Getting hit with bike/car
- Son of a gun!
- What was that?!
- I'm okay!
- Not now. I gotta go.
- Maybe later. Bye.
- No time. I gotta see Johnny now.
Saying about carnival
- That was good money down a job!
- Can this ride get any more cheesy?
While seen the carnival in winter-time
- Ahahaha! Oh, darn!
Calling friends for help
- Guys! Check this out!
- Come and take a look at this, guys!
When chasing someone
- Longer legs won't help you get away from me!
- Oh, sure, pull the leg card.
When someone hide from him
- Hey! I'm not going there!
- Forget it!
Out of breath
- That damn sh-short legs!
Walking around talking to himself
- 'Peanut'...huh, Crummy Peanut...
- Gotta help Johnny.
- Tired of all these tall punks around here.
- Tall, tall. Everyone's so tall.
- What can I do next to please Johnny? I mean Lola. I mean...
- What does Lola see in Johnny that I don't?
- That was a last straw, man.
- Can you believe that?
- That was so cool!
During a conversation
- And then?
- Yeah, so?
- Ms. Phillips is so into me.
- I think that hero Jimmy is a real pet.
- Johnny is going to show everyone who's the boss around here.
- That Lola...I don't know.
- The next chump who calls me Peanut is dead.
- Johnny is too good for Lola. Yes, me.
- I'm really get help Johnny bang some heads this semester.
- Those preps think they're such hot stuff just because they have bank accounts.
- I wish Johnny would believe me about Lola.
- I got a score to settle with that hero Jimmy.
- I can't believe Jimmy turned out so good, so fit.
- Where's Johnny? Has anybody seen Johnny?
- Oh, come onnn...
- That's so untrue.
- That figures.
- I knew.
- I hope Johnny is not pissed off of me.
- I really screwed up.
- If Johnny finds out, he's gonna kill me.
- Why does Lola knows so much about me?
- It's not so bad.
- You got that right.
- Get over it.
- Everyone learns to Hollywood.
- I think Galloway is on the verge of total nutso land.
- Everyone thinks bigger is better around here.
- Why am I still in this stupid school?
- Don't know what's worse - Bullworth or this stupid town, it's it.
- See ya.
- Keep your head up.
- I'm going to practice some models new bike moves!
- During summer break, I took down 5 kids on the baseball field!
- Last time I saw Lola made eyes at me, not Johnny!
- Even when I was like five nobody mess with me!
- Now that's good!
- Now we're talking!
- I wish I thought about that!
- Have you ever snuck out with Lola?
- You ever messed with the carnies?
- Did Nurse McRae ever give you a medicine that gave you a rash?
- Ever try to sneak by Mrs. Peabody for some smokes?
- Of course. Would kinda stupid question, is that?
- I did. And it was totally a mistake.
- Yes. It was the best thing I've ever done for myself.
- Nah. Maybe this year sometime.
- Rasca Frasca Stic Tasa.
- No way!
- You cheated!
- What's with you girls?
- This aid the girls team.
- You ladies make me sick.
- Ugh! Too much information!
Hit by friendly fire
- Hey, Jimmy! Are you crazy?
- You two timer.
- I knew I shouldn't have trusted you!
- C'mon, hero. Walk tall, don't'cha?
- Not so big now, are ya?
Losing a fight
- Uncle! Uncle!
- I-I give! I give!
- Okay! You win.
- Aaah, mommy! Johnny...
- S-Sorry... Johnny...
- I-I did it for Johnny...
Starting fight with other Clique
- (Dropout) Can you guys even fight, right!?
- (Jock) Don't sorry your jockstrap now, hero!
- (Nerd) This is so boring! I feel like I'm punching a clock!
- (Prep) You guys think you're so slack, huh?
- You're going down, and I mean down!
- Let's see you pick on someone my size!
- I'm gonna take you down!
- Get ready to be pounded down like a nail!
Kicked in the groin
- Ohh! My Johnson! Ow...
- Did you lose something, hero?
Watching a fight
- Low ball coming through.
- Give it to him!
- Watch that Johnson!
- Danger! big man on campus!
Hit by some sneak attacks or projectile attack
- Ow! Who's got a death-wish over here?
- Someone's fixing in the dying way?
When fire alarm is pulled off
- JOHNNY! A fire!
- Mmm... yeah. Okay.
- Hey, what are you saying?
- You got a heads in your pants?
- I'll give you some fast foods, you jerks!
Watching a freak show
- These things should be put in sleep like, dogs.
Receiving a gift
- Cool, thanks man.
- This is a surprise.
- I know you got some change for me in those rich pockets of yours.
- Listen. You’re gonna give me your money whether you like it or not.
- You don’t want me to go hungry, do ya?
- What? You think I’d work for free?
- Nothing’s free in life, Jimmy.
After getting money from his victim
- Here now. Was that so hard, new kid?
- See? That wasn't so bad.
- Now. Did that hurt? Just keep it coming and never will.
Giving a gift
- Here. Take this.
- Hey, what's going on?
- How's it going?
- Hello ma'am.
- Hello, sir.
- Hey, those new kinds?
- Hi! Scream time, huh?
- Hey, like those threads.
- Hey, new ink? Wicked.
- Oh yeah! Lola, honey, come to daddy!
- (Mimicking Lola's voice) Ohhh! Laaarry. I can't resist you. You're the best!
- Let me help you. Like Johnny help me.
- You want me to take someone down for you or somethin'?
- Anytime you need somethin', just ask me.
Requesting an errand
- Okay. Here's what I need.
- You can do be a real solid here.
- You wanna score some points with me and Johnny?
- Johnny’ll like it if you help me out.
- Mama mia!
Greetings when fearing
- Mmm... hey.
- What a loser!
- Who's a hero now?!
- Nice one, shorty!
- Nice one, genius!
- laugh* Real clever!
- I got your present right here!
- Sit and spin!
- I've got somethin' here for you!
- You've got mail.
- Anytime you want, hero.
- You want somethin' from me?
- Say bye bye!
- (After Jimmy's expelled) Heyy, it's the tall guy. What was his name?
- Did you grow something new, hero?
- Keep shoutin' hero, see where it gets you.
Insulting the new kid
- Look! The fresh meat...I-I mean the freshman is here.
- Some day that piece of dirt is going down!
- Blah... I don... blah... feel... blah... so good... blah...
- Is just belching*
Hit by a thrown dead rat
- What was... oh my god, a rat!
When greeting someone in bad terms
- Was someone's here fly buzzing around?
- Invisible man straight again.
- Yeah, and I really care to.
When greeting someone in good terms
- Jim, my man.
- How's it going, Jim?
- What's up, Jim?
- Come on. You're bigger than me and I mean it.
- Haven't you learned that violence never solved anything?
- Do you really want to stay in a question, on your countion?
- Hey, I was the new kid once too.
- Whatever! J-just leave me alone!
- C'mon! What do you want from me?
- I never meant those things I said!
- Yeah, that's nice.
- Okay, sure pal.
- Tell me about it later, okay?
- Okay, okay. Next time.
- Y-you're gonna be sorry when Johnny finds out!
- You...You think you're so cool, but you're just a pig!
- sobbing* Johnny...! *sobs*
Aiding a fight
- Don't worry! I'm coming!
- Hang on!
Perceiving thing as cool
- This kicked butt! Right through the nail!
Perceiving thing as crap
- I'll take thing that sucks four hundred dollar, okay?
- Is it possible to be even more scarred for life?
While seen vandalism
- Come on! Not that!
- No hey, stop it!
Insulting the tag
- Oh no, who did this?
- Somebody is going to pay for this!
Saying about fireworks
- That's something we could use!
- I gotta tell Johnny!
Hit by stink bomb
- It's worst than the boys' locker in the basketball.
- Ohh who would lose the jockstrap? Ohh.
Hit by thrown dead rat
- Oh my god! A rat!
When the fire alarm goes off
- Johnny! A fire!
- Oh hi uh-uh... Gorgeous?
Seeing someone tagging a wall
- Hey look! Another ghetto wannabe at prep school! (?)
- Wow! Risky business!
- I think it was him.
Others on Peanut
- Tad: Last year that nerd Thad broke his yardstick over Peanut's head, and nothing happened! Can you believe that?
- Thad: Last year I hit my yardstick over Peanut's head and it just broke in half.
- Chad: You know how Larry got the name Peanut? Yeah, that's how!