- How're we gonna get to Johnny?
- Let's backtrack! Go through the trainyard!
- You fuzz don't scare us!
- Quit following me, you jerk!
- Jeez, you just don't give up, do you?
- Leave me alone!
- What's your damn problem?!
- I told you not to follow me, jerk!
- I'm done running. I'm taking you down!
- I was going to meet him in the alley by the tenements. He's gonna kill you.
- The cops! Everybody go!
- Hey man, look. I got a job for you.
- Bunch of preppy posers are hanging out by the market. Probably looking for a property to buy.
- No. We don't need no gentrification around here. Run 'em off and I'll pay you.
- Those preps are having a party in the park in Old Bullworth Vale. And they didn't invite me.
- No. They're afraid all get with their girls. Still. Go kick their butt for me, would you?
- Hey, Jimmy. The preps got themselves a house. Just for partying. Bunch of spoiled brats.
- Yeah. I'm very jealous of rich kids.
- Down by the beach.
- Are you that no good jerk who's been messing around?
- Shut your hole! Get him, boys!
- I'm gonna beat your ass, clown. Ms. Phillips is gonna FORGET about YOU.
- Haha! MINE!
- I love this smell!
- Got it?
- I'll get you next time, Jimmy!
- You just got lucky!
- I hate you, Jimmy!
- How come you're so damn quick?
- Where'd you come from?
- Haha, Jimmy! She'll think you're a complete failure!
- Who's the teacher's pet now?!
- She loves ME, Jimmy! Get it through your head!
- She's gonna laugh at you!
Suggesting to provide protection
- I'll be your ears, eyes and fish, Jimmy!
- I'm gonna be your backup, man!
ALLY About to Leave
- I've had it with watchin' your butt all the time!
- From now on you could fight your own battles, Jimmy!
ALLY Help Me
- I need some BACKUP HERE!
- HELP! HELP!
Some conversations with ally
- With you all the way, Jimmy!
- Whatever you say, Jimmy!
- What, are you nutso?
- Forget it! Like I'm gonna HELP you! Defend yourself!
- You gotta fight your own battles. At Bullworth.
- What am I? Your bodyguard!?
Has ball stolen from
- Give me back my ball! JOHNNY!
Getting knocked off bike
- Ow! I landed on my pen knife!
- Who messed my bike up?
- Like that's something special…?
- What a loser.
- Figures he'd screw up.
Stealing a bike
- That's my ride, loser.
- What are you doing with my bike?
Has bike stolen from
- You are so dead!
Winning a fight
- What do you mean, Napoleon Complex?
- Look at me, Johnny, look at me!
- Okay, hero, let's see whatchu got!
- Look up! It's a loser eclipse.
- I smell acne!
- Who's the king?!
- Walkin' tall!
- I'm a big man with a big plan!
- C'mon, hero. Walk tall, don't' cha?
- Not so big now, are ya?
Fighting a Townie
- Can't you guys even fight right!?
Fighting a Jock
- Don't soil your jockstrap now, hero!
Fighting a Nerd
- This is so boring! I feel like I'm punching a clock!
Fighting a Prep
- You guys think you're so slick, huh?
Starting a fight
- You're going down, and I mean down!
- Let's see you pick on someone my size!
- I'm gonna take you down!
- Get ready to be pounded down like a nail!
- Sorry, man.
- Sorry, I slipped.
- My fault, sorry.
- What's the matter with you?!
- You're cruising for a bruising.
- What's the dealio?
- What is this... retard patrol?
- I'm kicking you off the bike police, loser.
- You've gotta flat in your head, loser.
- You want me to peddle on your head?
- (After Jimmy's expelled) You still here? I thought you died.
Bumped into Townie
Bumped into Jock
Bumped into Nerd
- The science lab is the other way, egghead.
Bumped into Prep
- You want me to grease your brakes, rich boy?
Getting hit with bike/car
- Son of a gun!
- What was that?!
- I'm okay!
- Not now. I gotta go.
- Maybe later. Bye.
- No time. I gotta see Johnny now.
Saying about carnival
- That was good money down the john!
- Can these rides get any more cheesy?
While seen the carnival in winter-time
Calling friends for help
- Guys! Check this out!
- Come and take a look at this, guys!
- Longer legs won't help you get away from me!
- Oh, sure, pull the leg card!
- Hey! I'm not going there!
- Forget it! Not in there!
Out of breath
- That damn sh-short legs...
Walking around talking to himself
- 'Peanut'...huh... Crummy Peanut...
- Gotta help Johnny.
- Tired of all these tall punks around here.
- Tall, tall. Everyone's so tall.
- What can I do next to please Johnny? I mean Lola! I mean...
- What does Lola see in Johnny that I don't?
- That was a last straw, man.
- Can you believe that?
- That was so cool!
During a conversation
- And then?
- Yeah, so?
- Ms. Phillips is SO into me.
- I think that hero, Jimmy, is a real patsy.
- Johnny is going to show everyone who's the boss around here.
- That Lola... I don't know.
- The next chump who calls me Peanut is dead.
- Johnny is too good for Lola, if you ask me.
- I'm really gonna help Johnny bang some heads this semester.
- Those preps think they're such hot stuff just 'cause they have bank accounts.
- I wish Johnny would believe me about Lola.
- I got a score to settle with that hero, Jimmy.
- I can't believe Jimmy turned out so good, so fast.
- Where's Johnny? Has anybody seen Johnny?
- Oh, come on.
- That's so untrue.
- That figures.
- I knew it.
- I hope Johnny is not pissed off at me.
- I really screwed up.
- If Johnny finds out, he's gonna kill me.
- Why doesn't Lola ever notice me?
- It's not so bad.
- You got that right.
- Get over it.
- Everyone learns the hard way.
- I think Galloway is on the verge of total nutso land.
- Everyone thinks bigger is better around here.
- Why am I still in this stupid school?
- Don't know what's worse - Bullworth or the stupid town it's in.
- See ya.
- Keep your head high.
- I'm going to practice some of those new bike moves!
- Last time I saw her, Lola made eyes at me, not Johnny!
- During summer break, I took down five kids on the baseball field!
- Even when I was like, five nobody messed with me!
- Now that's good!
- Now we're talking!
- I wish I thought about that!
- Have you ever snuck out with Lola?
- You ever messed with the carnies?
- Did Nurse McRae ever give you a medicine that gave you a rash?
- Ever try to sneak past Ms. Peabody for some smokes?
- Of course. What kinda stupid question is that?
- I did. And it was totally a mistake.
- Yes. It was the best thing I've ever done for myself.
- Nah. Maybe this year sometime.
- Rasca Frasca Stic Tasa!
- No way!
- You cheated!
- What's with you girls?!
- This ain't the girl's team.
- You ladies make me sick!
- Ugh! Too much information!
Hit by friendly fire
- Hey, Jimmy! Are you crazy?!
- You two timer!
- I knew I shouldn't have trusted you!
- Uncle! Uncle!
- I-I give! I give!
- Okay! You win...
- Aaah, mommy! Johnny...
- S-Sorry... Johnny...
- I-I did it for Johnny...
Kicked in the groin
- Did you lose something, hero???
Watching a fight
- Low ball coming through.
- Give it to him!
- Watch that johnson!
- Danger! Big man on campus!
Hit by sneak attacks
- Ow! Who's got the death-wish around here?
- Someone fixin' to die?
When fire alarm is pulled off
- Mmm... yeah. Okay.
- Hey, what are you saying?
- You got ants your pants?
- I'll give you some fast food, you jerks!
Watching a freak show
- These things should be put to sleep, like dogs.
Receiving a gift
- Cool, thanks man.
- This is a surprise.
- I'd think about it if you had any nudie mags.
- Maybe if you had any adult comics it'd be cool.
- Listen. You’re gonna give me your money whether you like it or not.
- You don’t want me to go hungry, do ya?
- I know you got some change for me in those rich pockets of yours.
- What? You think I’d work for free?
- Nothing’s free in life, Jimmy.
After getting money from his victim
- There now. Was that so hard, new kid?
- See? That wasn't so bad.
- Now, did that hurt? Just keep it coming and it never will.
Giving a gift
- Hey, what's going on?
- How's it going?
- Hey, those new vines?
- Hi! Trim time, huh?
- Hey, like those treads.
- Hey, new ink? Wicked.
- Oh yeah! Lola, honey, come to daddy!
- (Mimicking Lola's voice) Ohhh! Laaarry. I can't resist you. You're the best!
Requesting an errand
- Okay. Here's what I need.
- You can do me a real solid here.
- You wanna score some points with me and Johnny?
- Johnny’ll like it if you help me out.
Greeting when scared
- What a loser!
- Who's a hero now?!
- Nice one, shorty!
- Look who decided to bestow us with a visit.
- Nice one, genius!
- Ahahaha! Real clever!
- Some day that piece of dirt is going down!
- Uh.. I don... blah... feel... blah... so good... blah...
Hit by a thrown dead rat
- What was... oh my god, a rat!
When greeting someone in bad terms
- Did someone hear flies buzzing around?
- The invisible man strikes again.
- Yeah, and I really care, too.
When greeting someone in good terms
- Jim, my man.
- How's it going, Jim?
- What's up, Jim?
- Come on. You're bigger than me, I-I mean this.
- Haven't you learned that violence never solves anything?
- Do you really want the stain of aggression on your conscience?
- Hey, I-I was the new kid once, too.
Aiding a fight
- Don't worry! I'm coming!
- Hang on!
Perceiving thing as cool
- This kicks butt! Right through the mouth!
Perceiving thing as crap
- I'll take 'Things That Suck' for a hundred, Alex.
- Is it possible to be even more scarred for life?
While seen vandalism
- Come on! Not that!
- No, hey, stop it!
Insulting the tag
- Oh no, who did this?
- Somebody is going to pay for this!
- That's something we could use!
Saying about fireworks
Jimmy shoveling snow
- Who said you could shovel snow on our turf?
- Hey. You missed a spot.
- Hehe. Hey Jim, how is your back feeling?
- Nice job, Jimmy. Hard work?
- There's a lot more snow over here, Jim.
Hit by stink bomb
- Ohhh... *Coughing* It's worse than boy's locker after basketball.
- Uhh... Who blew up a jock strap...? Uh...
- Hm.. a bit too loud for me.
- Hm.. I mean, it sucks.
- That would be nice, if I had money.
- Anytime you need somethin', just ask me.
- You want me to take someone down for you or somethin'?
- Let me help you, like Johnny helped me.
Seeing someone tagging a wall
- Hey look! Another ghetto wannabe at prep school!
- Whoa! Risky business!
- I think it was him!
- I'm not sure who did it, but it was big news.
- Sit and spin!
- I've got somethin' here for you!
- Anytime you want, hero!
- You want somethin' from me?
- I got your present right here!
- Say bye bye!
- You've got mail.
- You want some of me, hero?!
- I got it, if you want it!
- Hey, that kid's got a mouth on!
- Anytime you're ready, hero!
- Yeah, I'm terrified of you!
- Keep shoutin' hero, see where it gets you.
- You're the kid everyone's not afraid of.
- Whatever, acnestick.
- You think you're gonna make it at Bullworth? Think again!
- I got you covered!
- Did you grow something new, hero?
- Come closer and say that again!
Ignoring fight/Accepting apologize
- Hey, you're a cool guy.
- Forget it, it's over.
- Maybe I was wrong about you.
Insulting the new kid
- Look! The fresh meat... I-I mean the freshmen is here.
- (After Jimmy's expelled) Hey, it's the tall guy. What was his name?
- Robbed the thrift shop again?
- Nice shirt! For a dink.
- Stop wearing animals on your head.
- Come On! Come On!
- What have you got, hero?!
- Hey! Why you keep falling down?
- A little light on your feet there?
- Whatever! J-Just leave me alone!
- C'mon! What do you want from me?
- I never meant those things I said!
- Yeah, that's nice.
- Okay, sure pal.
- Tell me about it later, okay?
- Okay, okay. Next time.
Leading the way
- This is the way! Follow me.
Going to the wrong away
- This way, you moron!
- Hey, What are you doing? It's this way!
- Thanks, Jimmy! I owe you one.
Getting a swirly
- Johnny! Johnny!
- Get off me! You big bully!
- Pick on someone your own size!
After getting a swirly
- Ugghh... Johnny...! Lola...!
- Not there...!
- Pick on someone your own size! Never... Never...
- You...You think you're so cool, but you're just big!
- You're gonna be sorry when Johnny finds out!
- sobbing* Johnny...! *sobs*
- Hey! Knock. Knock.
- Ah, the sweet smell of sweat and jock itch.
- Just touch one of their pimples and they'll fall over.
- We can't let them win: they win and they might reproduce.
- Hey, no trying to get away!
- Well, what do we have here?
- Got a death wish? That's my favorite.
- You got something for me now hero?
- Come on! Make this a little harder for me, okay?!
- I'm just so sick of everything...
Others on Peanut
- Tad: Last year that nerd, Thad, broke his yardstick over Peanut's head and nothing happened! Can you believe that?
- Bucky: Oh my gosh! I heard Peanut tried to get to first base with Mandy. That is so gross!
- Thad: Last year I hit my yardstick over Peanut's head and it just broke in half.
- Chad: You know how Larry got the name Peanut? Yeah, that's how!