- He still owes me twenty bucks... prick...
- Where am I?
- Why does everything happen so much?
- These stupid Bullworth kids asking for lower prices...
- Why can't we have pets on campus?!
- You wanna buy some shit?
- Hey... so... what's up?
- Hey, it's been a while.
- Shit, I don't know.
- I guess, maybe?
- Ughhh... who cares.
- Yeah, definitely, sure.
- I think so.
- Crabblesnitch did gymnastics as a kid. Frickin' pansy.
- Prefects raided my room, but I knew they were coming. Dumbshits.
- That toilet's clogged again. We need stronger toilets.
- So, my chicken moved yesterday at lunch. In case you thought buying my shit wasn't worth it.
Reacting to Rumor
- I really don't care, dude.
- That dirt's old. Everybody knows about that.
- How many people know about this?
- That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
- You ever seen a triple kickflip on a skateboard?
- You got anything new to tell?
- You wanna buy some of my shit?
- Yeah, I know.
- I don't know.
- Uh... yeah... Maybe.
- I mean, I guess.
- Definitely not.
- Hey dude.
- What's up?
- Fuck off.
- Keep walking, kid.
- Nope. No. Nope, no, no. No.
- I need to go take a leak.
- I'm gonna go shit.
- See ya.
- I need to shit.
- This was a waste of time.
- I am literally willing to do anything for money. Except that.
- I'll beat the shit out of somebody if you pay me.
- I'll hit a girl. I'll hit a little kid. Shit, I'll hit a prefect. I don't give a fuck.
- Cool. Money.
- Do I get paid before or after?
- Just give me my money.
- I'm gonna... go.
- I'm really bored.
- Gotta go. Let me know if you have more money.
Asking for Errand
- Can you do this? I'm willing to pay, which says a lot.
- I need shit done, and I can't do it.
- Can you go grab my laundry bag from the prep's house? I uh... left it there. Shit in there is pretty expensive. It's mine. I swear.
- Can you get this to Galloway? And don't open the box. If you do, I'll find you.
Bumped with Bike
- I'll see you in court, asshole.
- I'm flipping my shit right now.
- Was that necessary, bitch?
- I'm not gonna lie, I was asleep.
- Maybe I'll just lay here and take a nap.
- That better not have scratched.
Stealing a Bike
- This is worth a lot, and I want cash.
- Shit happens.
- You'll live.
Bike Stolen From
- Hey! Somebody paid money for that!
Seeing Successful Trick
- How about you start doing shows? I'll be your manager. 2 and 98% split. I'll be the 98.
Seeing Failed Trick
- Say it to my face, bitch.
- I'll slap you into another race.
- Get any closer and I'll break my foot off in your ass.
- Aw, piss off.
- I thought we were cool, man.
- There goes your discount.
- You think I'm scared of you?!
- Piss off.
- Welcome to the real world!
- It won't get any better than this, buddy.
- This ain't right!
- I'm gonna destroy you!
- Just hand it over.
- What does a kid like you need cash for?
- Time to pay the tarriff, kiddo.
- Money money money money...
- Greetings loved ones.
- Hold your breath!
- Say hi to your mom for me, bitch!
- Nah, I can't swim!
- No no no!
- Fu--.... ugh...
- Suck my... ugh...
Putting Student in Locker
- Just chill here, okay?
- See ya!
Shoved in Locker
- Yeah, whatever.
- I'll just take a nap, joke's on you!
- I'm real pissed now!
- Come on, let's fight!
- You hit like a girl!
- Hit me, I dare ya!
Hit in Nuts
- You'll pay for these...!
- NOT COOL!
Watching a Fight
- You two hit like my mom!
- You guys both suck!
After Winning Fight
- You gonna cry?
- If you pay, I'll say you won.
- I'm just gonna take a nap now...
- Yeah, I'll just chill here...
- Okay, yeah, that hurts.
- Quit running!
- You keep this up and I'm gonna give up soon, I won't lie.
- Yeah, I'm bored.
- Keep hiding, like a bitch.
Out of Breath
- This ain't even worth it.
- Keep walking!
- Go to hell.
Hit by Car
- I don't even care.
- Yeah, whatever.
Hit by Rat
- So... you like bread?
- You're hot. Kind of.
- Uh... hey. Um, baby.
- FOOOOD FIIIIGHT!
- NO MORE SCHOOL!
- SCHOOL'S BURNING!
- Do I have to be here?! Braxton?! Let me go!
- Oh man, it's always been my dream to have balls thrown at me.
- This is stupid and I'm not going to give any effort.
- Can we leave now?
- This was stupid.
- Yeah. Cool. Can I go?
- This was the biggest waste of time of my life.
Reacting to Tagging
- Yo, if you run out of that spray paint, I got some for sale.
- Mind painting me an ad?
Making a Sale
- Liquor: That English teacher, Galloway, he buys this crap all the time. It's so expensive. As his drinking problem spirals out of control, I get richer. He's my favorite.
- Are you even old enough to buy this, legally? Whatever. Don't tell the cops.
- Flowers: One time, I told my buddy he should pretend to be a bird, and the idiot did. Broke his arm. That doesn't have anything to do with flowers though, I guess.
- Soda: This shit only costs a dollar more than the machine 'cause it's not shaken up. Yeah. I've seen the guys who stock those machines. There's a reason why they blow up on you. Serious. Buy my shit.
- Burger (from Burger): Why the hell do I even sell burgers? Stinks this place up. Whatever. At least that greaser kid buys 'em.
- Teddy Bear (from carnival): Careful. It might go out and try and eat you in the middle of the night or something. Bears do that kinda crap, y'know?
- Stink bombs: This isn't that weak shit you get at the comic stores. Nah. I got these from that smelly nerd himself. You can't put a price on this stuff. But I did.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.