This character sheet was created by Silkvale
- Sophia - "Wisdom"
- Nataliya - "In the season of winter."
- Pashkov - "No known meaning."
- Soph - Most people around the school call her this.
- Certified Birthdate - June 25th, 1991.
- Astrological Sign: Cancer
- Chinese Zodiac Sign: Sheep
Family and Culture
Vladimir Pashkov - (Father)
- Vladimir is a very strict parent. Back in Moscow, he denied his daughter freedom to do anything she pleased. If she didn't listen to anything he said, they would face harsh long-term punishments, even for the littlest things.
Anna Yakovlev - (Mother)
- Much like Vladimir, Anna was extremely strict. She is a neat freak, if anything is not clean or neat, she would blow up at Sophia, even if she didn't cause the mess. She is directly a descendant of World War II fighter plane designer Alexander Yakovlev.
Is there still contact with parents at Bullworth?
- Sophia rarely writes to her parents, and when she does, she typically talks about how much she hates America.
- Hair Color: Raven Black
- Eye Color: Davy Gray
- Height: 5'5
- Weight: 113 lbs
- Figure/Build: Thin
- Birthmarks/Distinguishing Features/Scars: None
- Frequently Worn Jewelry: None
- Frequently Worn Makeup: None
- Writing Hand: Right Handed
- Hairstyle: Shoulder length with bangs over the forehead
Current Living Arrangements: Bullworth Academy Girls Dorm, Room 96
Originated From: Moscow, Russia.
Travelled Territories: Ukraine, Turkey, Armenia.
Fears: Spiders, Needles, Dogs.
Most Painful Moment: None
- Profession: Student, Writer.
- Likes: Reading, Dancing, Writing, Difficult assignments, Russian literature.
- Dislikes: Things that are too easy, Annoying people, Jocks, Americans, Football.
Goals/Ambitions: Become an author.
Religions/Beliefs: Eastern Orthodox
- Why? Sophia was raised in an eastern orthodox household.
- Pros: Intelliegent, Knowlegeable, Helpful
- Cons: Bitchy, Mean, Angry, Hostile, Bratty.
- Willing to help anyone struggling on a difficult assignment
- Knowledgeable in almost any school subject.
- Gives helpful tips.
- Can turn into a total bitch when she's being mocked or made fun of.
- She can be extremely mean for no reason
- Little things set her off easily
- Hostile to almost everybody for no apparent reason.
Stereotype: Crazy Russian Girl.
Fetishes/Strange Behaviors: Talks to herself in Russian.
Ratings on personal qualities
Physical Strength - (2/10)
- Sophia is weak, and she often ditches gym class to go study in the library.
Attractive - (6/10)
- She rarely wears any makeup, despite most of the other girls prefer to wear makeup. Although, she has a pretty face, her facial expression is usually a grimace or angry.
Honesty - (9/10)
- Sophia rarely ever lies. When she doesn't like somebody, she's likely to tell them to their face that she dislikes them, and when she's rejecting a boy for a date, she doesn't reject them for some stupid superficial reason.
Rule Abiding - (10/10)
- Sophia never breaks any rules. She lives at Bullworth as if she was being watched by the KGB. She always gets to class on time, and acts polite, despite disliking people.
Sociability - (1/10)
- Sophia rarely socializes with people, as she usually ends up being awkward.
Bullworth Academy Information
Reason For Enrolling: She was enrolled in Bullworth Academy, for a foreign exchange program.
Standing and Rank in Social Circle: Sophia is on the verge of leaving the nerds, due to their constant shenanigans.
Room Number: 96
Favorite Subjects: Math, Chemistry, Biology.
- Why? "I like all three of these classes, because they are challenging."
Least Favorite Subjects: English, Gym.
- Why? "I do not like English, because it is too easy. Gym is bolsheviks because Mr. Burton is a nasty old pervert."