During missions and others
- Hey Jimmy. We got a little caper plan later. Care to join us?
- You'll have to get a better shirt though. Go to Aquaberry's. We DO have some standards you know.
- With good reasons, my friend. Meet me here when you're decent.
- You know we can't associate with you until you wear some proper clothes, hm?
- Would you please dress appropriately?
- You'll need to get your own eggs.
- Can't you afford your own eggs?
- Inbred, am I?
- Who threw that egg?
- Dear God! It's all over the wall!
- Oh no! Mother's favorite Mappelthorpe!
- Oh! Yuck! It's all over the couch!
- The vase! It broke! Do you have any idea how expensive that was?
- Go out there and find the miscreant!
- I don't care! Find him!
- You. Get out there and find him.
- Someone find him!
- I know you're out there!
- We'll find you yet!
- You're not going to get away with this!
- That's it! He hit the Kostabi! Everyone, get that damn vandal!
- That's great, Pinky! I gotta pee!
- I'll call you.
- Oh! That's much better.
- You creep! I'm not that sort!
- Go home, Hopkins! Oh wait. You don't have one because your mommy hates you. I'll never give the password to the likes of you.
- Why don't you make yourself useful and go get me a towel.
- Do you like hanging out in the bathroom Hopkins?
- Are you still here, Hopkins? I thought you were going to do something?
- Is this supposed to be the fun way?
- How dare you touch me, you filthy savage.
- Th— the devil, you peasant!
- Uh! No!
- Uh! Alright! It's Connecticut.
- You miserable brute! You'll pay!
- Probably just Bryce and Chad horsing around again. You know how they like to wrestle.
- Who let you in?
- You don't belong here!
- Get rid of the squatter!
- Let us eject this miscreant!
- Go Bif! I'm counting on you!
- Bif! Bif! He's our man!
- Don't bother getting up!
- Look like I'm about to make fifty dollars!
- I still think Hopkins will lose!
- Fifty dollars says that Hopkins is going to bite it!
- I'm going to kill you Hopkins.
- Yaah! Let's do it!
- Come on! Punch him!
- That's gotta hurt!
- Next round will be the end of it!
- Who broke my gnome!?!
- Scoundrel! Have at you!
- I think some of your friends followed me. I wonder how they knew.
- Oh Gord! You and your cheap thrills.
- One day I'll do something like that too. It must be exciting.
- Well. Good for a little fun but without the connections, you know it won't last.
- You'll have to go to her trailer or whatever.
- Who's that? Get him!
- It would seem so!
- That was fast!
- Damn noisy plebes!
- Alright, baby! I'll show them what a difference class makes!
- Lola! Hey, Lola! Wait for me!
- I agree completely!
ALLY About to Leave
- This is stupid. I got better things to do than hang with you
- You'll have to get your other friends now Jimmy. I'm outta here!
ALLY Help Me
- Hey! Give him a hand!
- Look! He needs help!
Getting knocked off bike
- Uh! Man!
- Who caused that?
- What a worthless kid!
- What else would you expect from a loser like him?
Stealing a bike
- You don't deserve that bike!
- I should have that bike!
Has bike stolen from
- No! It's mine! It's mine!
- Come on! It's my bike!
Winning a fight
- Yeah! Who's your daddy? Who's your daddy?
- Now we're talking!
When into him bump when friendly
- Be cool my man!
- Whoa! Nellie! Hmmhmmha!
- Okay! Chill out now!
When into him bump when hostile
- Can you be any more blind!?!
- Hey, Ray Charles! Watch it!
- How much of a spazz are you?
- You need laser surgery, loser!
- Hit the road, Jack!
- Leave your glasses home again?
When into him bump other clique
- (Dropout #1) Ohh! I gotta burn my clothes now!
- (Dropout #2) You've contaminated my clothes, bum!
- (Greaser) Hey! Keep the pomade off my shirt, mechanic-boy!
- (Nerd) You want me to break you in half, wimp?
Getting hit with bike/car
- Now I'm mad!
- That's it! Someone's gonna get hurt!
- Who did that? Who did that?
- Jim, I gotta go.
- Later. I'm going to go try and hit the books.
Saying about carnival
- I've had better rides!
- Not a bad ride, but you need better sharks.
Calling friends for help
- Hey, guys! Come here and take a look at this!
- Guys! We've got a live one here!
- Come to papa!
- Hey! Let's talk this out, man to man!
When someone hides from him
- Jimmy! I'm so not going there!
- If you think I'm going there, you will need your head examined!
Out of breath
- Gotta take more gym classes.
- Now calm down, Dad. Calm down.
- There's no reason to hit Mom, Dad.
- I got Derby's number. They'll see.
- I need to see my therapist.
- I wish I could make my daddy proud.
- One day I'll show daddy.
- Oh boy! I am so pissed this time!
- Can you believe this insanity?!
- Yeah, anyway!
- Like I care about that!
- Galloway can't even find his way home some nights! He's so plastered!
- That nerd, Thad, hit Peanut on the head with a yardstick and nothing happened. Can you believe that?
- That weasel Jimmy is more than he seems!
- They'll have a hard time topping last year's carnival.
- I know Jimmy is doing something for Edna!
- I think Thad's lisp has gotten even worse this year.
- I heard Gary's getting all "buddy-buddy" with the new kid.
- You hear the junk Gary said about Jimmy?
- Looks like the greasebags found some derelict dump to move into.
- I'll bet it's some nerd in that mascot uniform. Maybe Melvin.
- That game was messed with! You mark my words!
- I wouldn't go near the industrial zone! There's something going down around there!
- That figures!
- That's no surprise is it?
- I knew that!
- No way!
- Once I made my dad cake for his birthday, and he stabbed me with a pitchfork!
- I only have to work in getting people to distrust one another even more!
- If this year ends without me on top, my dad will string me up!
- If only I wasn't so worthless, I would be on top. Not Derby.
- Yeah. I hate that, too.
- That sucks so hard!
- Only a wuss like you would care about that!
- How lame of you for caring!
- You can't trust anybody, anymore.
- What's a prep school coming to when alliances actually work?
- This whole school is just like a giant version of my Dad!
- I guess friendship means nothing around here!
- Catch you later!
- See you!
- Wait until Gary hears what I'm going to tell him about Jimmy!
- When I get through with him, you'll see that Peanut isn't hard to crack.
- This is the year I'm going to take those Greaseballs out forever!
- Derby might not be so happy with Bif after I have a chat with him.
- That's so cool!
- Yeah! Pretty decent!
- Ever see Galloway on a bender?
- Ever sneak into Crabblesnitch's office at night?
- Are you one of those people who sneak into the kitchen and see what Edna's cooking?
- Come on! Admit it! You've led panty raids in the past!
- Yeah! It wasn't anything special!
- Yep! Just another day in a life!
- No! What kind of loser do you think I am?
- No, but maybe this year!
- Man, that guy is so dead!
- Oh, I am going to be watching that dude!
- Who cheated?
- Which one of you dinks screwed up?
- Someone is going to get their butt kicked; I'll tell you that.
- When I find out who messed us up, I'll tear him a new one.
Hit by friendly fire
- Hey! We're friends!
- Do you always hit your friends and family?
- Come on! What am I? Your wife all of a sudden?
- I learned this move from my dad!
- You are so gonna get killed!
- You want a burial or cremation?
- You are a pathetic fighter!
Losing a fight
- No Daddy. Stop. Stop
- Why Daddy? Why?
- I'm sorry, Daddy. I'm sorry.
- Please, Daddy. Don't hit me anymore.
- I'll do better next time, Dad. I promise.
- Don't punish me, Daddy. Please.
Starting fight with some Cliques
- (Dropout) You can't even get a job, can you?
- (Jock) Not so tough when there's no ref, are you?
- (Nerd) Why am I even wasting my energy on you wimps?
- You are so dead!
- I'm going to pound you like my dad pounds me!
- My dad taught me the meaning of pain. Now I'll teach you!
- You're going to that prep school in the sky!
Kicked in the groin
Taken down and spit on
- Ooh! You are in so much trouble!
Watching a fight
- Give it to him! Come on!
- Kick him! In the Johnson!
- Take him out!
- I wanna see some blood!
Hit by some sneak attacks or projectile attack
- That was a stupid thing to do!
- Okay! Who's the brave boy?
When the fire alarm goes off
- Hold on! Are you threatening actual violence against me?
- What? Wait a minute.
- Hang on. What's going on?
Starting food fight
Watching a freak show
- I wonder if these people get specially shaped coffins when they die!
- They have very short lifespans, you know.
Receiving a gift
- Jim! You shouldn't have!
- That's awfully decent of you, Jim!
- Come on, Jimmy! Your buddies told me you're loaded!
- I know you got some greenbacks in there for me!
- Don't make me shake all of that change out of your pockets, Jim!
After getting money from his victim
- Now that wasn't so hard, was it?
- Remember, Jim. Those are bottomless pockets.
- I knew this would be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
Giving a gift
- What's up?
- How's it going?
- You're learning how to dress, Jim!
- Hey Jim! Cool new haircut!
- Hey Jim! Nice hat!
- Hey Jim! Those pants are a chick magnet!
- Hi Jim! You're going to need to those shoes to run from all the babes, I'll bet!
- Jim! I think the babes are going to like that shirt!
- Wow! You've got it going on I'll tell you that!
- Let me see. Who am I taking down today?
- Okay! Derby wants me to give who the run-around today?
Requesting an errand
- Now you listen to what I need!
- Okay! Here's what to do!
- Jimmy! I could use a friend like you to help me out!
- Jim! I need a man I can trust here!
- Okay! What the hell was that?
- Are you stupid or just crazy?
- That was dumb! Real dumb!
Greetings while fearing
Some insults of enemies
- Try suicide, loser!
- Give it up!
- Just kill yourself and do us all a favor!
- That's beyond pathetic!
- Hahahahaha! Hey! That's pretty funny!
- I am ready to have that feather plucked!
- Someone open their mouth!
Hit by thrown dead rat
- Hey! I was wondering what happened to my lab rat!
When greeting someone in bad terms
- Oh! It's you!
- What do you want?
- Hey dink!
When greeting someone in good terms
- What's up, Jim?
- Oh hey!
- What's going on?
- Do I know you?
- Now come on. No need to get rough about this.
- Hey! Do you want money! I have plenty!
- What do you want? I can get it for you. I can get you anything!
Aiding a fight
- Do I have to bail you out again?
- Can't you ever fight your own battles?
Perceiving thing as cool
Perceiving thing as crap
- Someone tell me why I had to see that!
- Don't call us! We'll call you!
While seen vandalism
- No Dad! Stop it! That's mine!
- That's mine! It's mine!
Saying about fireworks
- I gotta get some of those!
- Now that's what I need!
Hit with a stink bomb
- Uh! Little baby smell!
- It's too much!
- This is for losers, this is for bigger losers.
- Who would spend money on this junk?
When suck up
- Come on! I'll treat you like you're family!
- Aha ha! For a minute, I thought you sounded like my dad. Aha ha.
- Hey! I'm not your enemy! I'm your buddy!
Insulting the tag
- That's really ghetto, Jim!
Conversing with prefect
- I know who did it!
- I don't mind telling you who the guilty party is.
- (Raising Middle Finger) Hey! Guess what this is!
- (Raising Middle Finger) I've got some finger food for you!
- (Raising Middle Finger) Your buddies told me to give you something!
- (Raising Middle Finger) I got a message from all your so-called friends!
- (Raising Middle Finger) You understand sign language?
- (Raising Middle Finger) Here's a message from your deaf friends!
- You want me to go over there? All your friends told me what a wimp you are!
- I'm gonna pound you! Everyone knows you're the biggest wimp at Bullworth!
- You think I can't cream you? Gary told me you can't fight!
- I'm going to go over there and bust your loser butt!
Ignoring a fight
- Oh! Sorry about that! I didn't know you were friends with Gary and the guys!
- Hey! Forget it! We got some friends in common!
- It's cool! We're on the same side!
- (shoving) That's it, get mad! Get madder, kid!
- (shoving) Go ahead, hit me back! Come on, wimp!
- (shoving) You're gonna take it, Jim? Your friends say you will.
- (shoving) I don't think you're going to hit me back, Jim! I really don't think you are!
- (taunting the new kid) You better watch your back, new kid! That's all!
- (Kicking out someone) You're not wanted around here! Get out!
- (Insulting the clothes) Hey, it's the latest fashion statement on the Internet!
- (Insulting the hair) You want me to find a lawyer to sue your barber?
- (Insulting the pants) If you think any girls are getting close to those pants, think again.
- (Insulting the footwear)You should wash your shoes with quicksand and do us all a favor.
- (Insulting the tattoo) That tattoo is going to look real great when you're 50, you dink!
- (When Jimmy get hit by an egg) You're always going to be covered in eggs in my book!
- (Taunting Jimmy after he's expelled) I can't believe people were afraid of a dink like you!
- (Another Insulting the clothes) You can wear the nicest clothes on earth, but you'll always be a total dink!
- From what your so-called friends tell me, I'm not worried about you!
- You've got nothing for me to bother with!
- You don't think I'm going to waste my time with a non-entity like you, do you?
- Please! Even your friends think you're a wimp!
- You think you got friends, Jimmy? Think again!
- Don't give me that! I know what you do for Edna!
- Careful, Jimmy! Things here aren't always what they seem!
- Are you sure you got backup, Jimmy? Are you really sure?
- Oh yeah, Jimmy! Get mad! Get real mad!
- Not so cool now are you, Jimmy?
- What are you, my father?
- You're starting to sound like....Daddy!
- No! Wait! Daddy! No!
Saying this way
- Jim! This way!
- Follow me, Jim!
When thanking of Jimmy
- That was nice work, Jimmy!
- Look, Dad! I go potty! I go potty!
- But I'm trained now! I don't need a diaper!
- Take the diaper off my head, Daddy!
- No! It smells!
- Stop! Stop or I'll drown!
- You'll kill me down there!
Winning in Dodgeball
- You are going to be left in the dust as usual!
- You're pretty dumb for trying this loser!
- I knew you were a loser, but you're stupid too, huh?
Insulting in bicycle race
- They've got nothing on us!
- Don't worry about those sad-sacks!
- What's your team called? The unvaluables?
Laughing at headdress
- Nice hat! Getting ready for the 1980's, huh?
When thanking of someone
Winning an individual fight
- Who's your daddy?
- My pants don't smell! No way!
- No flies on this guy!
- I'm sorry! I'll be good!
- I'll never do it again, Dad!
Winning in Dodgeball with his team
- Oh yeah! We're on top!
- We win! As usual!
- Party! Party!
Physically bullying someone
- Ah! I've been wanting to do this to you for a while now!
- See? I've got mine! Now you get yours!
- What's the matter? Sorry, kid. Your father's not here right now!
- You watch yourself! I've got a lot more of these for you!
Saying wrong way
- Hey dummy! That's not the right direction!
- Wrong way, compass-head!
- I thought things would be better when I left home, but no!
When TV turned off
- Oh man, you're so gonna get it!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.