This character sheet was created by Silkvale.
- Full Name [& Pronunciation]: Tripp Alexander Walker [TRIP | al-əg-ZAN-dər | WALL-kur]
- Tripp – No available meaning.
- Alexander – To defend, to help
- Walker – Occupational name for a walker
- Set Age: Sixteen (16)
- Certified Birthdate: November 27th, 1990
- Astrological Sign: Sagittarius
- Chinese Zodiac: Horse
- Gender: Male
Aliases & Preferred Nicknames:
- T-Walker (Used to identify him from his twin when in sports gear.)
- Dominant Descendants: American
- Kurt Walker (father) – Not much is known about Kurt, beside the fact that he passed away in a car crash when Tripp and Gage were very young.
- Stacy Walker (mother) – Not much is known about Stacy, beside the fact that she passed away in a car crash when Tripp and Gage were very young.
- Gage Walker (twin brother) – Tripp and Gage are very close, and tend to do most everything together.
Is there still contact with their family while at Bullworth?: Not with his parents, as they are deceased, but there is of course contact with his brother, as they attend the school together.
- Hair Color: Dusty blond
- Eye Color: Blue
- Weight: 159lbs
- Height: 5'10"
Typical Clothing Wear:
(explain use for all outfits)
Tripp tends to ignore the school dress code. He wears a black tank top over saggy blue jeans, and brown Converse sneakers.
In the winter, Tripp wears a black sweatshirt over his usual outfit, and a red beanie.
Tripp wears simple black pajamas.
Tripp's swimwear is simply black cargo shorts.
For Halloween, Tripp dresses as a devil alongside his brother.
- Figure/Build: Tripp could be described as somewhat thin, with muscles on his arms and legs. Though he appears smaller than the average hockey player, he is fast and agile while on the ice rink.
- Tattoos: He has black tattoos on his lower stomach, upper left arm, and right calf. Interestingly, they are the exact same tattoos as his brother.
Current Living Arrangements: Boys' Dorm, dorm 105
Originated from: Mission Row - Los Santos, San Andreas
- San Fierro, San Andreas
- Bullworth, New Hampshire
Hobbies: Hockey, troublemaking, sleeping/napping
Fears: Losing his brother
- Profession: Student
- Likes: Fire, hockey, watching television, video games
- Dislikes: School, work, rules
Goals/Ambitions: To move to Del Perro with his brother and open up a tattoo parlor.
Weapons/Equipments: Firecrackers, spraypaint, slingshot
- Pros: Intelligent, sharp, charismatic
- Cons: Inconsiderate, blunt, sarcastic
- Easily judges a situation
- Loyal to his friends
- Overthinks a lot of things
- His past troubles him greatly
- If he senses someone making Gage uncomfortable, he becomes very aggressive
- Easily makes friends
- Unable to follow directions or rules
Stereotype: Psychopath/emo kid
As you know them better(and you like them): Flirty and sweet, willing to protect his friends and brother especially.
As you know them better(and you hate them): Inconsiderate asshole, way too troubled and whiny about his past.
Ratings on Personal Qualities
Physical Strength: 7/10
- Years of hockey have helped Tripp toughen up.
- Tripp was never one for altering his appearance, besides wearing "guyliner". Both he and his brother are naturally pretty, but Tripp was the only of the two who didn't shave off the majority of his hair.
- Tripp simply causes too much trouble and breaks too many rules to risk being an honest kid.
Rule Abiding: 0/10
- As stated, Tripp is a trouble maker. He can't go through life listening to rules, it's just not him.
- Tripp is aware that Gage relies solely on him to meet new people, so he goes out of his way to try and introduce Gage to people. That, and he's charismatic as hell.
Bullworth Academy Information
Reason for enrolling: His and Gage's adoption agency couldn't place them, so finally they were simply sent to boarding school. The twins chose Bullworth as, compared to all the other school options, it had the best hockey program available.
Standing and Rank in Social Circle: Regular follower
- Room Number: 117
- Roommate(s): Gage Walker
- Favorite Subject(s): Chemistry
- Why?: Tripp doesn't really like school, but like Gage, he appreciates the ability of blowing things up in Chemistry.
- Least Favorite Subject(s): History
- Why?: Compared to all other classes, history class has the least possibilities to blow things up or set fires. In fact, history is not dangerous at all.
- Favorite Teacher: None
- Why?: Tripp doesn't like school, and he doesn't like teachers.
- Least Favorite Teacher: None
- Why?: As stated, Tripp doesn't like teachers.
Schooling Level: High School (Sophomore)
- Chemistry: 86%
- Math: 88%
- English: 87%
- Geography: 85%
- Politics/Law: 82%
- Economy: 94%
- Cooking/Culinary: 80%
- Shop: 82%
- Botany/Biology: 93%
- Art: 88%
- Photography: 82%
Reading Level: Average
Overall Intelligence Level(s): Bodily kinesthetic
- Gage Walker: Besides being Tripp's twin brother, Gage is also his best friend. They are partners in crime, both literally and figuratively.
- Garrett Warren: Tripp and Garrett are probably the smartest members of the Punks clique. They acknowledge this, and get along well because of it, as they're usually left to strategize together.
- Jason Griffith: Though Jason and Tripp don't have a deeply important relationship, Tripp is still grateful to Jason for having taken in himself and Gage when they were new, and considered the two psychotic twins.
- Danny Nix: Whenever Danny is allowed to hang out with Gage, Tripp typically tags along. He sees Danny as a sort of protégé in troublemaking.
- Duncan Haynes: Tripp gets a little weary of Duncan due to how often he argues with Gage, though they are still friends.
- Jackelin Pearce: Tripp was unsure about Jackelin at first, expecting her to flirt with him and then side-cast Gage. Once he really got to know her, however, he enjoyed her sarcastic and humorous personality, and the two became friends.
- Milo Lopez: Despite the somewhat of animosity between Tripp and Milo's clique, they are pretty good friends. There aren't many combinations much better than an arsonist-crazed foster kid and a car-destroying maniac, both from the streets. Let's just say that Milo and the twins keep Crabblesnitch on his toes.
- West James: West was an enigma to Tripp and his twin from the moment they met him. Tripp has never understood why West deals with the abuse he gets, and he's still trying to piece together why West refuses to talk about his parents. Regardless, they get along pretty well. Tripp just wishes West would opt into more trouble making than he does.
- Derby Harrington: It took less than a week for Derby Harrington to refer to Tripp and Gage Walker as 'orphans'. They did not take it lightly.
- Mandy Wiles: Tripp is 100% aware of Mandy's crush on him, and he wouldn't mind it, were it not for the fact that she is rude to Gage. Because of that, she is blacklisted.
- Sheldon Thompson: When Gage came to Tripp telling him that Sheldon would be a perfect future troublemaker, Tripp was unsure. Once it was proved to him, however, he decided that he agreed with his twin's decision.
- Zoe Taylor: The first time Tripp saw Zoe, he immediately labeled her as 'hot'.
- Vance Medici: According to Jason, the Greasers are no friends of the Punks. Tripp, however, doesn't care at all, and will openly flirt with Vance.
- Omnivore/Carnivore/Herbivore: Omnivore
- Favorite Food(s): Bacon Cheeseburger
- Favorite Drink(s): eCola
- Disliked Food(s): Anything with broccoli or brussel sprouts
- Disliked Drink(s): Green tea
- Proclaimed Theme Song(s): Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year - Fall Out Boy
- Scent: Ashes
- Favorite Color: Red & Black
- Favorite Season: Summer
- Favorite Animal: Dogs
- Favorite Music Genre: Punk
Most Memorable Quote: "We'd keep talking, but the agency's pretty strict about neither of us saying anything about any situation we may or may not have been involved in without a lawyer present, so we're pretty much done here."
Opinions on students who reside at Bullworth Academy
- Davis White:
- Ethan Robinson:
- Russell Northrop:
- Tom Gurney:
- Trent Northwick:
- Troy Miller:
- Wade Martin:
- Hal Esposito:
- Johnny Vincent:
- Lefty Mancini:
- Lola Lombardi:
- Lucky De Luca:
- Norton Williams:
- Peanut Romano:
- Ricky Pucino:
- Vance Medici:
- Bo Jackson:
- Casey Harris:
- Damon West:
- Dan Wilson:
- Juri Karamazov:
- Kirby Olsen:
- Luis Luna:
- Mandy Wiles:
- Ted Thompson:
- Bucky Pasteur:
- Cornelius Johnson:
- Donald Anderson:
- Earnest Jones:
- Fatty Johnson:
- Melvin O'Connor:
- Thad Carlson:
- Angie Ng:
- Christy Martin:
- Constantinos Brakus:
- Eunice Pound:
- Gary Smith: (delete if character appears at the school after Jimmy wins the school over, people seem to forget Gary was expelled, if you have an idea however to bring him back to Bullworth keep him here)
- Gloria Jackson:
- Gordon Wakefield:
- Ivan Alexander:
- Jimmy Hopkins:
- Karen Johnson:
- Lance Jackson:
- Melody Adams:
- Pedro De La Hoya:
- Pete Kowalski:
- Ray Hughes:
- Sheldon Thompson:
- Trevor Moore:
- Bif Taylor:
- Bryce Montrose:
- Chad Morris:
- Derby Harrington:
- Gord Vendome:
- Justin Vandervelde:
- Parker Ogilvie:
- Pinky Gauthier:
- Tad Spencer:
Opinion on Adults who teach and patrol at Bullworth Academy (alphabetical order)
- Ms. Danvers:
- Miss Peters:
- Mr. Burton: (delete if your original character entered Bullworth after Jimmy's final take over)
- Mr. Galloway:
- Mr. Hattrick: (delete if your original character entered Bullworth after Jimmy's final take over)
- Mr. Luntz:
- Mr. Matthews:
- Mr. Wiggins:
- Mrs. Carvin:
- Mrs. McRae:
- Mrs. Peabody:
- Ms. Philips: