- Get him!
- Tad. You been messing with the wrong girl.
- Guys, they're over here.
- Alright, just keep sleeping you jerk. I'll find something else to do.
- You bastard!
- Let's go around here!
- Damn! Cops here too.
- Go! Get to Johnny. We'll cover your back.
- I know where he is, but I ain't telling you nothing!
- It's the cops! Run!
- Hey. This is supposed to be off. Later.
- Outta my way.
- Look. Old Hattrick is here.
- That's ahh, ahh... I don't know.
- Alright, I'll pay. You drive a hard bargain.
- No way man. We've been busy with the townies.
- Yeah, they've been spreading rumors about Johnny. That's what made him go crazy.
- Get outta here!
- No way man. After the townies been saying all that stuff about Lola and made Johnny crazy. we don't care about those stuck up jerks.
- Yeah, and Johnny says that you're no friend of ours anymore, but since you got him out I'll let you walk away from this meeting.
Suggesting to provide protection
- One guardian angel... at your service.
- Okay, let's do it!
ALLY About to Leave
- My head needs a touch-up. I'm out.
- I'm splitting Jimmy.
ALLY Help Me
Giving an errand
- Hey man, can you get me some TP? It's a bit of an emergency.
- Bikes is where it's at. Go send a message to that car driving scum.
Getting knocked off bike
- Whoa! Someone check my hair!
- Hell on wheels!
- Check out the speed demon!
- Ha ha ha ha! Creamed!
- Nice try, daredevil!
Stealing a bike
- Oh, cut out! I need that!
- Hey kid. Let me see that!
Has bike stolen from
- Whoa! Don't have a cow!
- Will you watch the hair?!
Winning a fight
- This is sooo cool!
- We're in fat city now!
When into him bump friend
- Excuse me.
- Lemme slide by you there.
- Whoops...I didn't see ya.
When into him bump others students and enemies
- Hey! Watch the hair!
- Watch the leather!
- Cool it!
- Buzz off!
- Hey, yer crowding ma' style here.
- Hey you want something, dipstick?!
When into him bump Dropout (or Jim in their clothes)
- Dude! I'm not yer drug deala'.
When into him bump Jim after him expelled
- Hey Jimmy! Don't wipe your anti-cool on me.
When into him bump Jock
- Late for the big game, lunkhead?
When into him bump Nerd
- Watch it, Dorcas McDinklestein!
When into him bump Prep
- Faux English accent* Where's the tea party?
Getting hit with bike/car
- If you dented my coif I swear...!
- Crazy psycho!
- Are you completely blind?!
- What's your tale, nightingale?
- What's buzzin' cousin?
- What's the deal, pin wheel?
- How's it hanging, big daddy?
- I gotta fix my hair! ... later!
- I got a split! ... upset stomach!
- This chick needs me! ... I'm cut now!
Saying about something at the carnival
- That didn't scare me! One bit!
- How's my hair!?
Calling friends for help
- Hey! I got a real tough guy here!
- Guys! Over here!
When chasing someone
- I'm right behind ya!
- You ain't losing me!
When someone hide from him
- Look at the little rabbit! Hi!
- You gonna hide there forever!?
Out of breath
- ...okay... can't do this sweating thing...
Walking around talking to himself
- This town needs a decent driving!
- Real tough chick!
- She's got the hots for me! ... who doesn't!?
- Homework's add drag!
- She's reading too many romance books!
- I'm hungry for some action!
- I thought Bullworth was a classy?........(02:38)
- Nice one!
- Yeah, great! Big whoop!
During a conversation
- So yeah.
- Oh, and another thing...
- I saw Mandy and Ted in the locker room. Make out sitting.
- ......(02 48)
- Watch out for Russell. I hear he was in the psycho ward.
- I hear Derby's gonna be a dead man but he ended a week.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.