During missions and others
- Did you get them?
- Burton always goes to the can when he goes running. We've got to make sure he uses this one, and send him on a trip.
- I'll take care of this... you make sure he doesn't use one of the other ones.
- Help me push!
- It's too heavy, we need a better plan. Maybe if you get one of those riding lawn mowers to push it.
- Shut up!
- Yeah! Good job!
- What the hell do you think you're doing?
- Smashing into to our barricade like that? Completely out of control. Are you crazy?
- I don't think he wants to talk to you. And you can't get in while the power is out anyways.
- We gotta be careful they don't notice us.
- Hey dumbass. You gotta find the reset switch first. In the slaughterhouse. Dumbass.
- I'll get this switch, you go get the other one.
- Get the switch, dumbass.
- You gonna get that switch or what?
- That's it. Finally you found the right button to press.
- This is your last warning: Get that switch or I'll get it myself.
- This is stupid. Let me get that switch myself anyways.
- It's too late now, dumbass. I'll get that myself anyways.
- Now that we have the power restored, we've got get to the chem plant...
- ... and to do that, we've got to take on Omar.
- He's Edgar's right hand man... he's the only one with a key to the plant.
- We gotta go through the Red Star building.
- Good observation. We've got to get the power on first.
- This gate is controlled by an electronic security switch. I think it's in the office.
- Be careful. Edgar has a couple of the guys and they're keeping track of who comes and goes.
- Jimmy, you plan to fight your way through our complex to take out on the toughest bastard I know. I wouldn't say you're a showcase for mental stability yourself.
- Don't worry, I like 'em a bit crazy. Just don't start frothing at the mouth., I just washed this shirt.
- We gotta cut through the train yards.
- He's not a wanker?
- Yeah. But you know...I think I gotta go.
- Come on... we're going to the Spencer Shipping warehouse.
- You'll see.
- Hang on Jimmy...
- The feeling is mutual Jimmy.
- Got it.
- All right Jimmy... here we are....
- Yup... and now we're going to play a little game. Whoever smashes up the most stuff wins.
- Come on Jimmy! Give it to 'em!
- I'm winning Jimmy! Pick it up!
- Isn't this exciting Jimmy?
- Wreck it! Wreck it all!
- I wish I could see their faces when they're come in tomorrow.
- Cheap trash.
- Who'd pay for this junk?
- Take that!
- It makes it much more satisfying that all this is Spencer Shipping.
- Haha! Yeah, it is. This is his family business!
- This feel's so GOOD!
- This is the BEST date EVER!
- Come on Jimmy... is that all you got?
- Looks like you're not as tough as you pretend, huh Jimmy?
- Okay! Enough! You win!
- Jimmy! Over here!
- Get over here!
- Let's get out of here!
- Ah... there you are Jimmy! I was beginning to think I lost you!
- Heh... come over here so I can make sure I didn't.
- See you around Jimmy!
- I know what you're like, Mandy. Don't pretend!
Asking out on a date
- Heh... why not!?
- Why not? You're sorta cute!
- Could be fun! Alright!
ALLY About to Leave
- I'm out of here, Jimmy, this sucks.
- This is stupid. Talk to you later.
ALLY Help Me
- Hey! Jimmy!
- It's alright! I can handle it!
Pinched in the bottom
- Watch it bastard!
- You think that's cute or something!?
Getting knocked off a bike
- You think I'm interested when you do that?
- What stupid trick.
- Your failure is taunt-able.
- You had it coming, loser.
Stealing a bike
- Gimme your ride, loser.
- Your bike is mine now!
Has bike stolen from
- What the?!
- That's funny. Now you're die.
Winning a fight
- Zoe rules you!
- Don't worry. You lost to the best.
When she bumps when friendly
- Watch it!
- Out of my way!
- Piss off!
When she bumps when hostile
- Watch where you're going!
- You trying something?
- Back off, creep.
- Don't you start!
- Buzz off!
- Not interested.
- Get lost.
- (After Jimmy's expelled) Who do you think you are?
Getting hit with bike/car
- Aw man! That was rough!
- You don't pull any punches, do you?
- Did you do that on purpose?
- Whatever, this is pathetic.
- This is garbage. I'm off.
- I need to be alone now. Don't wanna see you anymore.
Saying about the carnival or the rides
- That just sucks!
- Pfft. That was lame.
Calling friends for help
- Everyone! Look at this jerk!
- Check this out!
When chasing someone
- Stay here you wimp!
- You run like a chick!
When someone hide from her
- I always knew you were coward!
- Why don't you get your girlfriend to fight for you, Jimmy?!
Out of breath
- ...I thought I was in better shape than that...
Walking around talking to herself
- I'm never gonna forgive that bastard.
- There's gotta be something around here to smash.
- What I wouldn't give for a decent conversation?
- Why is everyone around here so fake? So much boring B.S.
- God I'm bored. Nothing to do around but fighting get in trouble.
- Why is it so hard to find a boy who's got some brain and he's not an arrogant jerk?
- It just totally sucks.
- It's bunch of crap. Is what it is?
- You rock!
- You're awesome!
During a conversation
- But whatever you know!
- So yeah!
- Did you hear? Seems like Burton's up to his old tricks.
- If they don't read your rights when they arrest you they can't touch you.
- Some of the Bullworth girls are alright you know. They just need to get out more.
- The cops around here are so stupid. They're super easy to outrun if you know what you're doing.
- These stupid kids get in trouble. It's because they don't know when to stop.
- So many of the Bullworth kids are stuck up. They just don't know any better.
- Another semester at Bullworth... and they still haven't fired Mr. Burton.
- I hear there are still raids in the girls dorm. There's something more to it than just messing around.
- The greasers are all riled up over something. Probably more Johnny and Lola drama.
- That bastard Burton is still the head coach at the football team, I hear.
- Looks like that bastard Burton is no longer coaching the football team. Serves him right.
- Whoever painted that thing on City Hall has some got slapped, for sure.
- Most of the boys around here are just stupid moronic pigs.
- Yeah I'm sure.
- Same old B.S. all the time.
- Are you sure about that?
- That's not a bad story.
- I just get so unfair to bored. It just all seems so pointless.
- Sometimes I feel bad about vandalizing things.
- I had another fight with my mom last night. I hate it.
- I don't know sometimes I just don't see the point of view anything.
- Maybe we should both leave town!?
- I don't know. When I feel like that I just smash things!
- Yeah, I know how you feel!
- What do you expect in a place like this!?
- I hate this town.
- I hate the kids in this town.
- I hate Bullworth.
- Nothing ever happens around here. NOTHING!
- Alright! I'm going!
- See ya!
- Sometimes I think I should move to the city! Get a new star you know!?
- I like to break stuff! Makes me feel better you know!?
- I've been reading a lot of books lately. Something to do you know!?
- I'm thinking about taking up kickboxing!
- I did kick Mr. Burton in the nuts at one time! I'm pretty proud of that!
- That's pretty good for this crap town!
- I guess that's cool!
- Sounds alright!
- You ever break into some place just for kicks?
- You ever start a fight just for fun?
- You ever thought about leaving this town?
- Have you ever gone to the big city?
- Did you ever give up on boys completely?
- No. But I've been really wanting too!
- I don't know... seems pointless.
- I did, yeah!
- Nah, but my mom did!
- You cheated, right?!
- You cheated, you bastard!
- So you bitches don't know, huh?
- We suck.
- Aw man! That's wrong!
- Ew... that's awful!
Hit by friendly fire
- YOU DUMBASS! I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU!
- Are you an idiot, Jimmy?!?!
- That does it. Hit me again and I'll kill you!
- Come on then!
- This is FUN!
- Alright! Let's go!
- Now this I'd like!
Losing a fight
- Good fight!
- You're tougher than I thought!
- You got me there!
- I should to stayed home and read a book.
Starting fight with some clique
- (Dropout) Haha! Step up now!
- (Greaser) Man, you're really stink, you know that?!
- (Jock) Wow! Nice football job, jackass.
- (Prep) I hate rich kids!
- Alright, let's have some fun!
- LET'S DO IT!
Kicked in the nuts
- I bet you like doing that!
Watching a fight
- You're pathetic!
- Get a life, loser!
- Stop being idiots!
When someone hit her
- Alright! Step up then!
- Where did that come from!?
When the fire alarm goes off
- Can't wait talk about it later?
- Come on. It's no big deal!
- I don't like this at all.
- What's the big idea?
- GET OUT OF HERE! NOW!
Talking about freaks
- They were talentless as hell.
- Empty your pockets, now!
- Give me your money or I'll kill you!
- Shut your mouth dumbass, and give it up.
After receiving flowers
- Oh, you're so cute!
- Ya'know, Jimmy... that was sweet.
- Try appealing to my romantic side, Jimmy.
- I'd like it if you did something nice for me, Jimmy.
After getting money from her victim
- Hahaha! WHAT A LOSER!
- Do you supposed to be humiliated now Jimmy?
- Pfft. You're a dumbass. And I don't thanking dumbasses anyways.
Giving a gift
While greeting friends
- Hey ya!
- What's new!?
- Hi... whatever!
- Hm. Bastard!
Special greetings friends
- Hey! You're not looking bad today!
- Hey Jimmy! Wanna hang!?
- What are you doing Jimmy? You busy?
- Now that's what I call a hairstyle!
- Good hat Jimmy!
- I'd take your pants! Ha!
- Where'd you get the shoes Jimmy?
- Cool shirt Jimmy!
- Gotta do something about that hair!
- Hello TOUGH GIRL!
Requesting an errand
- Okay Jimmy, cool! Here's what needs doing!
- Jimmy... I need your help!
- What? You wanna start something?
- You try to make me kick your butt.
- You wanna fight! Is that it?
While greeting of Jim with fearing
Some insults of enemies
- YOU ARE A WHINY LITTLE DUMBASS!
- YOU'RE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO MY LIST!!
- YOU MIGHT WELL AS START CRYING NOW!
- Hahahahahaha! You're such a loser!
- just laughing*
- I like that.
- That was nice.
- You do have some uses.
Before a kiss
- So, Jimmy... what are you waiting for?
- Jimmy, let's make out.
- That arrogant bastard's going down!
Hit by thrown dead rat
While greeting someone in bad terms
- I don't need a schoolboy!
- Run along, dumbass!
- Don't be friendly with me!
While greeting someone in good terms
- Hey Jimmy!
- You bored too Jimmy?
Agreeing with something
- Yeah! Hello!
- Hmmm. Yeah!
- Ow. Sure!
- Yeah. Okay!
- Pshhh. Please.
- Ow. Sure!
When crying while scared
- just crying*
- crying* This really SUCKS!
Taking wrong stuff
- Don't take that!
- You gonna take that?
Sees boy in dorm
- What are you creeping around for?
Perceiving a thing as cool
- THAT'S ALRIGHT!
- THAT'S PRETTY COOL!
Perceiving a thing as crap
While seen vandalism
- Stop that you bastard!
- Hey! Don't do that!
Saying about fireworks
- Oh yeah baby! Light it up!
- Haha! That's right!
Hit with a stink bomb
- This is garbage.
- This is all junk, and I don't like junks anyways.
- This is trash.
- Pfft. Garbage.
Insulting the tag
- I always knew you were an artsy dumbass, Jimmy!
Conversing with prefect
- Alright. You know I don't like talking to you but this is how it is.
- It's just crazy you know. You guys should do something about it.
- Go back to your preppy friend sucker!
- Come on dork! Wanna step up?
- You want trouble huh?
- Useless loser!
- You look ugly!
- You need a plastic surgery, bitch.
- You're such a dumbass!
- You're pathetic!
Angry after insulted
- You ain't ready for me!
- You wanna mess with me?! Come on!
- Man, I'm break your face!
- You wanna keep sayin' that, huh?! Come on!
Ignoring a fight
- You're pathetic. I don't have time to kick your ass.
- Ha! Like I have to care about you.
- Pfft. You're a dumbass. And I don't fight wimps anyways.
- (shoving) Go cry to the cops so I can kick their asses too!
- (shoving) You suck, you know that?!
- (shoving) Stop being a creep!
- (shoving) Whatcha gonna do about it huh?
- (Taunting the new kid) Loser. Yeah you, bitch.
- (Insulting the clothes) You dress like a dork!
- (Insulting the hair) What's with the lame haircut?
- (Insulting the pants) Oh I see you're wearing your dork pants!
- (Insulting the footwear) Those shoes make you look like a wimp!
- (Insulting the shirt) I bet you're real proud of that shirt!
- (Insulting the ink) Man, that's a bad ink you got there.
- (taunting Jimmy after he's expelled) I hear Gary is looking for you Jimmy!
- (Another insulting the clothes) You look like a jerk trying to be cool!
- Wimp! Go away!
- Trying to get a reaction?
- YOU SUCK!
- You're so full of yourself!
- Go back to Bullworth, schoolboy!
- You full crap!
- Yeah, that's really impressive!
- Get lost crack for brain!
- I see what your mom doesn't like you!
- Come ooonnn. Don't be a jerk.
- Great. You make me feel like crap.
- Alright, okay, you win... just LEAVE ME ALONE!
Saying this way
- Come on Jimmy! This way!
- Over here Jimmy!
When thanks of Jim
- Awesome, thanks!
- Hey, Jimmy... thanks!
- What are you looking at?! Wanna me to do it to you, huh?!
- Yeah, okay! You happy now?!
- What kind of sick dumbass are you?
- You're not gonna break me!!
- WOULD YOU GET ON WITH IT?
- Right, that's it. Drop my head there and I'll kill you!
- I'm gonna break your face!
- I'm messing you up good!
- YOU LIKE THIS, DON'T YOU?!
Insulting in biycycle race
- I'm gonna rock all of your asses!
- What? This is I up against?
- Whenever you do, YOU SUCK!!
Laughing at a headdress
When thanks of someone
Winning an individual fight
- I win! You dumbass!
- In your face, dumbass!
- YOU SUCK!!
- (Quivering voice) I bet you think you're real cool, don't you?
- (Quivering voice) What?! Am I supposed to feel bad now?
Winning Dodgeball with her team
- Hell yeah! We did it! WE DID IT!!!
- WE'VE DESTROYED YOUR REPUTATION, LOSERS!
- Yeahahahaha! YEAH! EAT OUR DIRT!
Physical bullying of someone
- HAHAHA! Try harder, dumbass! See if you can escape!
- Go cry to your mommy, loser!
- You really are a loser!
- This is your fault to become a biggest loser in the world!
Saying wrong way
- Are you stupid?! This way!
- Hey idiot! Wrong way!
- As usual, this really are a biggest crap in the world which stuck on my head.
Saying about unknown thing
WTF with TV
- Hey, dumbass! Turn that back on!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.